Bruce – C’mon, you were there, who did you like?
- Pat Caddell, unloading on the GOP Establishment? (Must read! “Caddell predicted that the Republican Party, unless it became the anti-establishment, anti-Washington party, would become extinct…”)
- Rick Perry
- Tim Scott
- Marco Rubio
- Rand Paul
- Sarah Palin (Hubby Todd “got the rifle, I got the rack” – and too many other lines to count)
- Paul Ryan
- Scott Walker (“In America, we celebrate the 4th of July, not the 15th of April!”)
- Pat Toomey (Little heat, but much light)
- Ann Coulter (Fun fact: “Mitt Romney won 20% of black males under the age of 30 – that is a stunning number…”)
- Lt. Col. Allen West
We slow-witted non-Tweeters need to know. Folks, let’s hear your thoughts in the comments!
(Updating this post with more CPAC speakers, as I watch ’em and like ’em.)
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.