Boston Aftermath: A nation (that should be) united in grief & outrage

Posted by B. Daniel Blatt at 6:54 pm - April 16, 2013.
Filed under: Media Bias,Post 9-11 America

In the aftermath in today’s media culture of such horrors as yesterday’s bombing in Boston, we had hardly begun to mourn the victims before some voices politicized the atrocity as if their own inner “need” to make a political point superseded our own need to grieve.

We still don’t know who set the explosion in Boston and most Americans — of all political persuasions — feel numbed by what happened yesterday, particularly given the death of an 8-year-old boy. After such atrocities, writes Dana Loesch,

. . .the normal person responds by falling to their knees in prayer. The compassionate person responds with concern for the affected. The professional reports the facts and differentiates between speculation and confirmation.

It is the desperate and professionally and spiritually anemic who heartlessly view tragedy as a chance to settle some imaginary score. These individuals are baselessly impugning innocent groups and in doing so, inadvertently impugn themselves and their profession.

Via Instapundit.  Today, the nation should be united in grief, mourning those who lost their lives, praying for those injured by the attacks and resolved to discover the truth.

Whoever set these bombs, intending to kill innocent human beings, is evil — regardless of his political ideology or religious affiliation. That we know.  And at this point, we know little more than that.

Let us keep that in mind as we remember what happened yesterday in Boston and remind ourselves that our ideological adversaries, at least most of them, share our outrage at the perpetrators’ actions, our gratitude for the emergency responders — and private citizens — who helped out, our grief for those who died and our concern for the surviving victims’ wellbeing.

1. Well said. It’s hard to feel numb, outraged, and bewildered all at the same time, but somehow it works for me today. To paraphrase Tammy Bruce, it’s a sign of how far we’ve fallen, and the kind of leadership we have, when our “leader” is cheered and praised for stating the obvious. Where was he last night? Why didn’t the pres, VP, or big sis come to the scene to comfort the grief-stricken and injured? What are they afraid of?

Comment by Anne G Callot Davis — April 16, 2013 @ 7:06 pm - April 16, 2013

2. I’m outraged.

Not so much that this happened. We’ve had 12 years of near misses, they only have to be lucky once. Short of turning those who attack us to ash (which, for some reason, people oppose) we will always have threats like this.

I’m angry that the first people the media accuses are always the same, and always the ones who are innocent.

I posted on my FB page that maybe the bomber was applying for a teaching position at Columbia. When one of my friends said it was cold, I said it was just part of a pattern.

Odds are this will just be a ‘cooking accident’ like Ft. Hood was ‘Workplace violence’.

Comment by The_Livewire — April 16, 2013 @ 7:10 pm - April 16, 2013

3. The assumption that there is a “united nation” to respond together is one that I find increasingly unbelievable. The initial “common” response to any of these events lasts about a nanosecond and then “we” revert to our real positions of mutual suspicion and loathing.

The American project of a “United States” has always struggled with this. Nations only call themselves “united” when they are trying to prevent their dissolution. It all fell apart spectacularly in 1861. Even 9/11 has become more of a “sign of contradiction” than a common source of connection. Our sense of “us” is very thin indeed.

It feels to me like America is doing so again, in a different way. And probably has been for at least 50 years.

Comment by EssEm — April 16, 2013 @ 7:29 pm - April 16, 2013

4. I am praying for all the injured as weel. It sounds like there were multiple amputations and other horrible injuries. Plus the three innocents killed.

I am happy the Obama Adminstration and Congress is calling terrorism, terrorism. I wish they had done the same at the time of the Fort Hood massacre or any time since.

I hope all those wanting to point fingers will hold off until we have more evidence. Although, I won’t hold my breath on that one.

I am also praying for the families, the runners, the volunteers and the spectators along with police and first responders. It looks like a lot to deal with in your heart.

Comment by Texann — April 16, 2013 @ 8:01 pm - April 16, 2013

5. I also disbelieve that this atrocity has made America a “united nation”. I know far too many “progressives” who reflexively blame America, blame Tea Party people, etc., while making excuses for Muslim terrorism, leftist terrorism, leftist tyrannies.

Comment by pst314 — April 16, 2013 @ 9:24 pm - April 16, 2013

6. Daniel is correct. We should not be politicizing this event. Frankly, I’m surprised how tempered the media is about finding a villain right now (from what I’ve seen on CNN). They are definitely dipping their whole foot in the water, but I was expecting something a little more unhinged and salacious.

Not really seeing it (yet).

For what I’m seeing so far pretty much reflects the outrage and frustration felt by everyone. I’m a marathon runner and I’ve done the Boston. I can’t wrap my head around any tragedy of these kind of proportions, but, this one specifically hits home.

Thoughts and prayers with all the victims and their families.

Comment by Vince Smetana — April 16, 2013 @ 9:44 pm - April 16, 2013

7. I’m sorry, but this is NOT the “first time in 12 years” that we’ve been attacked on our own soil by home-grown terrorists.

Ft. Hood, anyone? El-Al terminal at LAX? Mall of America? (All perpetrated by American Muslims, by the way.)

That the State-Run Media is whitewashing this tragedy is worse than the actual body count in Boston, in my opinion.

Regards,
    Peter H.

Comment by Peter Hughes — April 16, 2013 @ 10:35 pm - April 16, 2013

8. We need Pressure Cooker Control legislation!

Comment by EBL — April 17, 2013 @ 2:15 am - April 17, 2013

9. I don’t like saying this but it is the truth. After a couple decades of the Democrats, the MSM and the rest of the left denigrating and villifying people like me and where I live I really do not care about what happens in the blue states anymore, especially a city and a state that is so blue that it is almost ultraviolet.

I hate feeling this way because I know they are supposed to be “my fellow Americans” but I really do not feel any kindred with them or sympathy for them anymore. They have beaten it out of me. I know if something like this happened where I live to people like me the Democrats, the MSM, the left and the blue staters would be jumping with joy.

This saddens me and it should frighten them for one day they will need people like me and I will turn around and walk away. In fact, for all intents and purposes, I have already walked away from them. I do not think this rift will ever be healed, the damage is too great.

Sorry.

Comment by Rifted — April 17, 2013 @ 4:10 am - April 17, 2013

10. Peter,

You are correct, I should have said 12 years of near misses, with a few significant hits. My adopted home (Columbus) has been hit twice, that I know of with it being thwarted both times, once not by much.

I stand corrected.

Comment by The_Livewire — April 17, 2013 @ 7:06 am - April 17, 2013

11. When someone can unironically write a post about how we should not politicize a tragedy that, guess what — big surprise, seeks to politicize a tragedy by critiquing only responses from the left about the tragedy, omitting prominent Republicans like Steve King who, of COURSE, immediately sought to politicize the tragedy by blaming immigrants, yeah, I think there is no hope that this country can ever unite behind anything, ever again. There is literally NOTHING that could happen in America, and NOTHING that President Obama could ever do, that would prevent around 35 percent of Americans from viscerally, unilaterally hating him and claiming he is a Muslim, foreign-born communist hater of America. So the next time, spare me the bullshit cry for unifying behind a tragedy unless you actually, you know, mean it as anything other than yet another attack on the same old liberal targets. There is plenty of blame to go around on both sides, but the level of hatred towards and obstruction of Obama is unprecedented in our political history, and there is simply no comparison between the angry, viscous, hate-filled discourse continuing flowing from leading voices on the right like Limbaugh, Bachmann, Coulter, Allen West, Rick Santorum, Steve King, Sarah Palin, Erik Ericson and all the other embittered, nasty leaders of the current Conservative movement, and the type of rhetoric used by Democratic leaders. You should be embarrassed. But I’m sure you are not. If you had a hint of self reflection or intellectual honesty, you would see that the problem is far, far more acute on one side. But when one of the more reasonable right-wing blogs is apparently unable to comment on a tragedy without politicizing it, then goes and blames liberals for doing the same, well, there truly is no hope for unity in America.

Comment by Jeff — April 17, 2013 @ 7:09 am - April 17, 2013

12. “the level of hatred towards and obstruction of Obama is unprecedented in our political history…”

I clocked Mr O by investigating his life and works back before the 2008 election. I loathe everything he stands for and represents. Even though he is not a Muslim. So yeah, no occasional nice little speech will change my mind.

Comment by EssEm — April 17, 2013 @ 7:58 am - April 17, 2013

13. EssEmm,

Your facts will mean nothing to (other) Jeff. His mind is made up. Such things simply confuse him.

(I personally was amused when it was suggested that the bomber was simply trying to get a job at Columbia University.)

Comment by The_Livewire — April 17, 2013 @ 9:08 am - April 17, 2013

14. I grieve for the loss of any innocent human life.

But national unity? No. I have nothing in common beyond anatomy with the inhabitants of Boston. I can’t fathom the depravity of people who vote to send the likes Liz “Fuaxcahontas” Warren, Ted “The Drowner” Kennedy, Mincing Pederast Barney Frank, or John “Gigolo” Kerry to congress.

So, while I mourn for those lost and damaged, this bombing might as well have happened in Zimbabwe, Belarus, or North Korea for all I have in common with the victims.

Comment by V the K — April 17, 2013 @ 9:41 am - April 17, 2013

15. Also:

Progressive Salon writer hopes the bomber was a White American.

Progressive Politico writer hopes the identity of the bomber can promote the leftist agenda direct the “national conversation.”

Progressive SPLC Activist thinks the bomber isn’t a white conservative because a white conservative would have targeted minorities

This is why we can’t have nice things.

Comment by V the K — April 17, 2013 @ 9:49 am - April 17, 2013

16. I seem to recall 8 years of contempt for George Bush flowing like a river, nonstop.

Bush had a 90% approval rating following 9/11. Your 8 year figure is incorrect.

Comment by Vince Smetana — April 17, 2013 @ 10:11 am - April 17, 2013

17. One thing that is impressing me is that there are just 3 deaths. 3 is too many, I know. When bombs go off in crowds in other countries, the death toll seems to average much higher. The doctors, EMTS and ordinary people who worked to save so many deserve the highest praise. I keep thinking about Carlos Arrendondo who held an artery to save a young man. Notice in the photos, that people try to help. No one worries about wearing plastic gloves. The instinct to help is the highest priority. I’m very proud that Boston has the technology and people to save others.

Comment by Louise B — April 17, 2013 @ 10:36 am - April 17, 2013

18. I’m already counting-down the days to the FIRST Obama photo-op with families of Boston victims lined-up like Imperial Propaganda Wallpaper behind The Won…as he announces licensing and background-checks for cookware purchases.

Comment by Ted B. (Charging Rhino) — April 17, 2013 @ 10:43 am - April 17, 2013

19. [...] Gay Patriot – Boston Aftermath: A nation (that should be) united in grief & outrage [...]

Pingback by Trevor Loudon's New Zeal Blog » Watcher’s Council Nominations – Round Up The Usual Suspects Edition — April 17, 2013 @ 10:45 am - April 17, 2013

20. You know something, maybe some white American did set off those bombs in Boston…

Comment by EBL — April 17, 2013 @ 10:54 am - April 17, 2013

21. And backpacks, Ted B. Especially dangerous “assault” backpacks, you know, the ones that are black and scary looking, maybe the kind that can be slung over one shoulder, making it easy for a bomber to dispense several pipe bombs and kill a lot of people rapidly.

Those things need to be outlawed. After all, who needs a high-capacity backpack?

Not to mention Molle packs, which are used in the military. And no one really needs a Molle pack.

Comment by V the K — April 17, 2013 @ 10:57 am - April 17, 2013

22. Many public schools already require transparent book-bags and backpacks to prevent elementary-school children from concealing weapons and other contraband like a PB&J sandwich. **SNERT**

Comment by Ted B. (Charging Rhino) — April 17, 2013 @ 11:10 am - April 17, 2013

23. To Vince the idiot…

That approval rating lasted about a month. For you and the other moron above to even attempt to present a favorable comparison regarding how the opposition party/ideology treated Bush as compared to Obama is outrageous. Movies were made in which the protagonist was sympathetic to then President Bush’s assassination. He and his troops were compared to Hitler, Mao and Stalin by elected Democrats. His own CIA worked harder on destroying the Presidents reputation than fighting a war!

And as far as Boston goes, I’m with V the K. Pray for the victims, especially the children. However, I don’t consider Boston or MA territory of the US. Therefore, IF this attack was perpetrated by an international terrorist organization, I don’t believe the US should view the attack as an act of war upon the country. No blood for Boston.

Comment by NotSure — April 17, 2013 @ 11:11 am - April 17, 2013

24. It’s a shame we don’t have a leader who is good at uniting people, instead of one who only knows how to divide people into interest groups and demonize opponents of his agenda.

Comment by V the K — April 17, 2013 @ 11:14 am - April 17, 2013

25. [...] Gay Patriot – Boston Aftermath: A nation (that should be) united in grief & outrage [...]

Pingback by This Week’s Watcher’s Council Nominations | therightplanet.com — April 17, 2013 @ 12:02 pm - April 17, 2013

26. I just came across this item about Obama having slashed the domestic-bombing prevention budget by 45% in his time in office, while having spent $200 million on Hawaiian vacations: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2310110/Obama-administration-SLASHED-budget-domestic-bombing-prevention-45-cent-says-Homeland-Security-Assistant-Secretary.html

I don’t know, it might put a few things in a new light. Perhaps this bombing could mean the administration was caught with its pants down? Which, if true, could explain why Obama has (correctly) stressed the bombing’s connection to human evil, while his minions have (wrongly) been out there hinting at connections to the ‘sequester’ budget cuts, the Tea Party, etc.

Comment by ILoveCapitalism — April 17, 2013 @ 12:26 pm - April 17, 2013

27. [...] Gay Patriot – Boston Aftermath: A nation (that should be) united in grief & outrage [...]

Pingback by Watcher’s Council Nominations – Round Up The Usual Suspects Edition | askmarion — April 17, 2013 @ 4:26 pm - April 17, 2013

28. However, I don’t consider Boston or MA territory of the US.

Comment by NotSure — April 17, 2013 @ 11:11 am – April 17, 2013

As a former resident of that state I understand your sentiment (which is a big reason why I’m a former resident).
    Prayers for the family and friends of the people who were injured, maimed and, murdered.
    And a swift end to the SOB(s) who commited this act.
    As and aside (but, I think, an important one): PLEASE stop referring to events like these as ‘tragedies’. Call it what it is: MURDER.

Oh, is anyone going to be terribly surprised or shocked when the bastards who did this turn out to be, once again, acolytes of the, ahem, ‘religion of peace’?
    Just asking……

Comment by Jman1961 — April 17, 2013 @ 4:33 pm - April 17, 2013

29. [...] Boston Aftermath: A nation (that should be) united in grief & outrage [...]

Pingback by Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Identified: Video, Photo Images of ‘Dark-Skinned’ Suspect Found – Fox News Confirms That an Arrest Has Been Made | askmarion — April 17, 2013 @ 4:47 pm - April 17, 2013

30. It is staggering what assholes some of you people are regarding your remarks about Boston. “I have nothing in common beyond anatomy with the inhabitants of Boston.” As for that comment V the K, I suspect many residents of Boston, regardless of political positions, would happily agree we have nothing in common with a human being who could say such vile things.

Comment by Brendan — April 17, 2013 @ 6:54 pm - April 17, 2013

31. What exactly did I say that was vile? Maybe it was “I grieve for the loss of any innocent human life.” I know that sentiment is offensive to progressives, what with Kermit Gosnell and President Drone Attack and all.

Comment by V the K — April 17, 2013 @ 7:30 pm - April 17, 2013

32. That’s pretty much it, V the K; after all, remember that Brendan and his fellow liberals wish all Republicans were dead and tell gay people who don’t vote the way they want to kill themselves.

Comment by North Dallas Thirty — April 17, 2013 @ 11:51 pm - April 17, 2013

33. ND30 not surprised to see that you intellectual capacity for argument has not increased and it remains limited to argument by hyper link. Just curious, how many blogs have you been banned from by now?

Comment by Brendan — April 18, 2013 @ 8:08 am - April 18, 2013

34. ND30 – Liberals only care about the death of innocents when those deaths advance their agenda. Otherwise, they just don’t care.

Comment by V the K — April 18, 2013 @ 8:34 am - April 18, 2013

35. [...] Gay Patriot – Boston Aftermath: A nation (that should be) united in grief & outrage [...]

Pingback by Watcher’s Council Nominations – Round Up The Usual Suspects Edition » Virginia Right! — April 18, 2013 @ 9:50 am - April 18, 2013

36. #34, listen pathetic asshole. Someone I work with was a friend of the family of the 8 child who was killed so why don’t you just STFU.

Comment by Brendan — April 18, 2013 @ 10:47 am - April 18, 2013

37. [...] Gay Patriot – Boston Aftermath: A nation (that should be) united in grief & outrage [...]

Pingback by Watcher’s Council Winners! Round Up the Usual Suspects | Independent Sentinel — April 18, 2013 @ 10:56 am - April 18, 2013

38. I completely agree with that and she said it beautifully as did you.

It is sickening to hear the politicization of this terror strike against our countrymen. The devastation to the families for no reason other than evil coming into their lives.

I didn’t feel our politicians were representing us well during this crisis and the media was even worse.

Comment by Sara Noble — April 18, 2013 @ 11:18 am - April 18, 2013

39. @35 I’m ver sorry about little Martin Richard. He especially breaks my heart. He was a beautiful little boy. He seemed so happy. I am praying for him and his family, especially his mother and sister.

Comment by Sara Noble — April 18, 2013 @ 11:20 am - April 18, 2013

40. Someone I work with was a friend of the family of the…

That’s your big excuse Brendan, for yourself acting like an A-hole?

I worked at a company where I met a guy who met Bill Clinton in the 90s, who met Queen Elizabeth. That’s my six degrees (less, actually) from Queen Elizabeth and my good reason (Not) for getting away with stuff.

Comment by ILoveCapitalism — April 18, 2013 @ 11:38 am - April 18, 2013

41. #36 – Brendan, what makes you think that V was specifically talking about the 8-year-old victim? He was making a general statement that -let’s face it – has been “modus operandi” for the Left for decades.

For you to assume that he was talking specifically about your friend’s loss says more about you than it does about him.

Checkmate.

Regards,
    Peter H.

Comment by Peter Hughes — April 18, 2013 @ 11:38 am - April 18, 2013

42. Brendan is just a troll alleging I said things I didn’t say; and now he has brought an imaginary friend to his defense since he can’t back up his slander.

Pathetic.

Comment by V the K — April 18, 2013 @ 12:55 pm - April 18, 2013

43. Funny 9/11 story.

I got a hold of a (internet) friend who I lived in New York, telling her I was glad she was ok. She replied calmly “I live in Western New York *state* Livewire.”

Amusingly Brendan has outed himself. “How dare you compare the children and adults murdered by state approved people to the people killed by a terrorist! They have nothing in common.”

Well except for being dead at the hands of a butcher…

Comment by The_Livewire — April 18, 2013 @ 1:53 pm - April 18, 2013

44. Brendan, I’m sorry for your friends lost.

But if I may give a small amount of advise- Don’t respond on this blog.

Rifted says he doesn’t care what happens in blue states anymore, that he doesn’t feel like their fellow Americans

V the K called the victims depraved, shared a similar sentiment to Rifted and compared the victims to North Koreans

Notsure doesn’t believe Boston or MA to be part of the US and doesn’t want to seek justice for the death and maiming of Americans.

The blogger has the audacity to have this blog post titled “A nation (that should be) unified in grief and outraged” allows these comments to remain and calls you an asshole for pointing out the immorality in these sentiments.

Don’t respond! These are people who are jaded, cold, heartless, and angry. Nothing you say will change it and they will only derive joy from knowing their getting under your skin, for offending your humanity.

They will call you a troll, a coward, whatever it takes to bait you to respond. But don’t!

Don’t give their lack of humanity respect by responding.

Let them sit on this blog and rot with their cruelty, their malice, and their hatred for their fellow humans.

Don’t respond!

Comment by JPerry2006 — April 18, 2013 @ 1:56 pm - April 18, 2013

45. The blogger has the audacity to have this blog post titled “A nation (that should be) unified in grief and outraged”… and calls you an asshole

Not following you, JPerry. At what point does Dan Blatt (the post author) call Brendan or anybody that?

(Hint: Nowhere. It would be very unlike Dan to do that. Just as a factual point, the first AND second occurrences of the word are Brendan hurling it in his comments #30 and #36. For my part, I continue to be unimpressed by Brendan’s seeking to imply, as an excuse for his very poor behavior, that he is exempt from ordinary civility because a Boston victim had some distant connection to him as the child-of-a-friend-of-a-friend.)

Comment by ILoveCapitalism — April 18, 2013 @ 2:25 pm - April 18, 2013

46. 36.#34, listen pathetic asshole. Someone I work with was a friend of the family of the 8 child who was killed so why don’t you just STFU.

Comment by Brendan — April 18, 2013 @ 10:47 am – April 18, 2013

Then it would seem you would understand and be appalled by your Barack Obama, Dan Savage, and Michelangelo Signorile calling for peoples’ deaths and telling people to go kill themselves.

But you don’t and aren’t, and in fact reward and lionize all three of these individuals who call for the murder and suicide of others, so who cares? As V the K pointed out, clearly you and your fellow LGBT Obama endorsers SUPPORT people dying when it would advance your Obama Party agenda, so it’s quite clear that it’s not the death that bothers you; it’s whether or not someone killing or being killed advances your agenda.

You and your fellow liberal bigots are abusers. Your methodology is that of any other abusive person; you attempt to manipulate others by demanding that they change, by insisting that they are wrong, and so forth, depending on that person’s sense of decency, tolerance, and wanting to please to force them to behave as you see fit.

But, as Rifted nicely elaborated, we now know that you and your new friend JPerry2006 really don’t care if we live or die. Indeed, as your heroes Obama, Dan Savage, and Signorile have made clear, you would PREFER that we were dead.

Thus, your public statements on morality carry roughly the same weight and effect as Charles Manson’s. Now that we know what you actually believe, what you want to happen, and what you intend to do to us, your attempts to appeal to our better emotions fall flat.

This is why your child Obama is screaming and crying and throwing tantrums. People have recognized that he’s a manipulative and malicious liar who has no respect for them, will say anything to destroy them, and will stop at nothing until he gets what he wants — and thus have stopped listening to him.

Comment by North Dallas Thirty — April 18, 2013 @ 2:40 pm - April 18, 2013

47. And, ILC, we are also aware what people like JPerry2006, Brendan, and their heroes like Evan Hurst and Wayne Besen say about Dan Blatt, and it’s much worse than calling him an “asshole”.

Of course, JPerry2006 is not going to respond to your pointing out his deliberate and malicious smear of Dan, so he goes down as a proven liar. Works for me.

Comment by North Dallas Thirty — April 18, 2013 @ 2:48 pm - April 18, 2013

48. 33.ND30 not surprised to see that you intellectual capacity for argument has not increased and it remains limited to argument by hyper link. Just curious, how many blogs have you been banned from by now?

Comment by Brendan — April 18, 2013 @ 8:08 am – April 18, 2013

Coming from someone who was stupid enough to believe Obama’s lies that Romney murdered a man’s wife and wanted to ban tampons, that’s pretty rich.

But again, it’s all smear. Liberals like you want me dead and want me to kill myself, so you’ll say or do anything to harm me.

By the way, since LGBT peoplelike you and your Dan Savage say it’s OK to murder people based on their political affiliation and how they vote, will you support us applying that reciprocally? Or was that just more of your typical hypocrisy?

Comment by North Dallas Thirty — April 18, 2013 @ 2:56 pm - April 18, 2013

49. File Under: “Things Lying Liberal Trolls Pretend I Never Said”

“I grieve for the loss of any innocent human life.”

But, I get it, it’s about demonizing opponents to further the agenda. Liberals can’t win any argument without lying.

Comment by V the K — April 18, 2013 @ 3:06 pm - April 18, 2013

50. The other implication, of course, is that Brendan and JPerry don’t care about the deaths of innocents in foreign countries; and can’t fathom grieving for the deaths of people they disagree with politically.

They are in accord with this enlightened liberal who hopes that all the people killed in West, Texas were white.

Comment by V the K — April 18, 2013 @ 8:36 pm - April 18, 2013

51. [...] Boston Aftermath: A nation (that should be) united in grief & outrage [...]

Pingback by GayPatriot » Watcher of Weasels Nominations — 04.18.13 Edition — April 18, 2013 @ 10:00 pm - April 18, 2013

52. Wow. Brendan & JPerry2006′s passionate outrage is really inspiring. You can practically see their deeply principled & sincere hysteria vibrating off the page. Clearly, they’re better people than the rest of us because like all liberals, they have that mysterious ability to just CARE MORE. In fact, I’ll bet they haven’t been this upset since they found out that poor Kahlid Sheik Mohammad wasn’t going to get that civilian trial afterall.

Comment by Sean A — April 18, 2013 @ 10:30 pm - April 18, 2013

53. [...] Gay Patriot – Boston Aftermath: A nation (that should be) united in grief & outrage [...]

Pingback by Round Up The Usual Suspects | — April 18, 2013 @ 11:55 pm - April 18, 2013

54. [...] Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – Gay Patriot- Boston Aftermath: A nation (that should be) united in grief & outrage [...]

Pingback by The Council Has Spoken!! This Week’s Watcher’s Council Results | Virginia Right! — April 19, 2013 @ 5:55 am - April 19, 2013

55. If it would have prevented the Boston Massacre, I would have waterboarded those two bastards. Our liberal troll friends would not. Ponder that.

Comment by V the K — April 19, 2013 @ 7:45 am - April 19, 2013

56. [...] Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – Gay Patriot- Boston Aftermath: A nation (that should be) united in grief & outrage [...]

Pingback by The Council Has Spoken!! This Week’s Watcher’s Council Results | therightplanet.com — April 19, 2013 @ 9:00 am - April 19, 2013

57. 12 EssEm “I seem to recall 8 years of contempt for George Bush flowing like a river, nonstop.”

Not to mention the many good, kind, peaceful liberals who publicly longed for his assassination. And the lack of outraged response by nearly all liberals.

Comment by pst314 — April 19, 2013 @ 11:44 am - April 19, 2013

58. Liberal-dominated institutions such as academia and public broadcasting love to hire cop-killers and terrorists and advocates for communist tyranny. Academia is notorious for tolerating leftist and Muslim thuggery while harassing and punishing peaceful conservative dissent. What does that tell us about the true nature of liberalism?

Comment by pst314 — April 19, 2013 @ 11:48 am - April 19, 2013

59. [...] Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – Gay Patriot – Boston Aftermath: A nation (that should be) united in grief & outrage [...]

Pingback by Trevor Loudon's New Zeal Blog » The Council Has Spoken!! This Week’s Watcher’s Council Results – 04/19/13 — April 19, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - April 19, 2013

60. pst314:

And that’s why I laugh when liberals like Brendan and Jperry feign “moral outrage” at my comments.

Comment by V the K — April 19, 2013 @ 12:32 pm - April 19, 2013

61. [...] Boston Aftermath: A nation (that should be) united in grief & outrage [...]

Pingback by MANHUNT: Boston Terror Suspect Dead, the Other on the Loose in Watertown (Check Back for Updates) | askmarion — April 19, 2013 @ 1:43 pm - April 19, 2013

62. [...] Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – Gay Patriot- Boston Aftermath: A nation (that should be) united in grief & outrage [...]

Pingback by The Council Has Spoken!! This Week’s Watcher’s Council Results 4.19.13 | askmarion — April 20, 2013 @ 3:08 am - April 20, 2013