Recovery for the One Percent

Posted by Jeff (ILoveCapitalism) at 11:01 pm - May 27, 2013.
Filed under: Economy,Free Enterprise,Obama Incompetence,Occupy Wall Street

Even as I read about the stock market making new highs, I keep reading about more Americans on food stamps than ever before, more Americans quitting the workforce, old people who can’t get a decent income from their savings anymore, business people who can’t start businesses or who are cutting back or even shutting down, and Americans struggling under their debt loads and unable to make ends meet.

This is in Obama’s fifth year. Whom is Obama’s economic recovery (such as it is) for? Cui bono?

My answer is: Obama’s policies benefit the Big Government – Big Banking – Big Labor elites, in that order of seniority. My next question is: how did the world get to the point where the people who support Obama’s elitist policies are supposedly friends of the little guy?

Why isn’t Big Government recognized as the ultimate ‘special interest’? Why aren’t we all laughing in Obama supporters’ faces, when they pretend to stand for the People? And what will it take to get the average person to understand that she would find life much more feasible and affordable, if only America would return to a system of (genuine) free enterprise under sound money and small government?

1. Thanks again, NDT, for your thoughtful, civil words. Let me also add that

– I personally attack more posters than anyone else here.
    – I’ve been asked to knock it off by the blogmasters, as well as many posters, liberal, moderate, and conservative, but yet I still continue to slander and smear as many as possible.
    – I derail more threads than anyone else on this blog.
    – I have the gall to claim I am polite, while engaging in the vilest name calling.

Carry on, NDT.

Comment by Pat — May 29, 2013 @ 11:55 pm – May 29, 2013

Oh no, Pat.

THIS is far more vile.

And where does it come from?

You and your fellow Obama supporters, of course.

So we’re pretty well done with you calling us bad people because the forks are out of order in our dinner party setting while your Obama brats are setting peoples’ houses on fire.

And as we see with the DOJ and the IRS, you haven’t the capability or the decency to keep yourself from trying to enforce your bigotry and hate through bureaucracy.

Comment by North Dallas Thirty — May 30, 2013 @ 1:44 am - May 30, 2013

2. I think it that it is exactly because my reason still controls my anger and does not allow it to overwhelm me, that allows me to be effective.

Which is why the response of your and all leftists is to scream that everything is other peoples’ fault, that you can’t be held responsible for your behavior, that government needs to act to keep all bad influences away from you, etc.

Please. You have the self-control of a hyperactive three-year-old, which is why you’re a) constantly making bad decisions and b) screaming for Nanny Government to bail you out of them.

Fair enough; and to cut to the chase without the longwinded explanation: please kindly do not, as you are wont to do, project your feelings of powerlessness against “the man,” by compensating with rhetorically violent macho bullshit rantings towards me.

Comment by Passing By — May 30, 2013 @ 1:04 am – May 30, 2013

LOL.

Which is, of course, why you slobber over the screaming brat who calls for “taking out” his political opponents and rants, “If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun”.

More like pissing and screaming coward Cas is suddenly coming to the realization that its life as a leech is over and that people are no longer going to tolerate the lies and bigotry of Cas and its Obama Party.

Comment by North Dallas Thirty — May 30, 2013 @ 1:50 am - May 30, 2013

3. Fair enough…

And still more clarity; your admission that you are, in fact, a leftist.

This is progress.

…project your feelings of powerlessness against “the man,” by compensating with rhetorically violent macho bullshit rantings towards me.

Comment by Passing By — May 30, 2013 @ 1:04 am

You’re wildly lucky to have never expressed your fascist totalitarian bullshit when someone like me was near you, or you’d likely be picking some of your teeth up from the pavement. I wouldn’t exactly describe this as a feeling of ‘powerlessness’.

Is that an example of the ‘bullshit’ you were referring to?

Real masculinity bugs the sh*t out of you, doesn’t it? ;D

Not to worry, love; in ANY confrontation between you and I, be it here or in the ‘real world’…..you’ll lose.

Count on it.

Comment by Jman1961 — May 30, 2013 @ 1:51 am - May 30, 2013

4. Real masculinity bugs the sh*t out of you, doesn’t it? ;D

Comment by Jman1961 — May 30, 2013 @ 1:51 am – May 30, 2013

Nailed it, Jman.

That is typical of Obama welfare thieves; they try to belittle, smear, and ghettoize anyone who dares defend themselves — because it makes it harder for them to steal.

Lying Cas only survives because we allow it. Were the lying welfare addict Cas ever to exhaust our good graces, it would starve. Instead of recognizing that and being grateful for it, though, lying liberals like Cas and mike demand more and more and more from those of us who do work.

Comment by North Dallas Thirty — May 30, 2013 @ 2:11 am - May 30, 2013

5. Notice how the screaming welfare addict Cas tries to belittle anyone who does express a willingness and means to fight back and defend themselves as “rhetorically violent macho bullshit rantings”.

Comment by North Dallas Thirty — May 30, 2013 @ 2:11 am

I think it’s telling that she hasn’t yet responded to the fact that this Constitutional Republic was formed as a direct result of the ‘anger’ and ‘armed insurrection’ that so frighten her (and that she clearly believes, laughably, are beneath her as a result of that entirely fictitious ‘superior intellect’ she believes she possesses).
    When you’re a wannabe fascist dictator (or leader of your very own perpetual Milgram experiment), and Mugabe worshipper, like she is, I imagine that righteous anger and a show of oppositional force would be VERY frightening.
    Indeed.

Be afraid, Cas/Passing By…..be VERY afraid.

Comment by Jman1961 — May 30, 2013 @ 2:25 am - May 30, 2013

6. “this Constitutional Republic was formed as a direct result of the ‘anger’ and ‘armed insurrection’
    I would offer another possible view of your presented choices. You can have armed insurrection, and you can have anger; but you can also have reason. And you can lead an armed insurrection using reason as your guiding principle, harnessing emotion in support of those goals. One of those emotions is anger. But it isn’t the only one. I would argue that it is to the extent that your reason keeps your anger in check, that you will be most effective in gaining your goals in this insurrection–which you could be undertaking for rational reasons. And maybe, you might not have needed an armed insurrection in the first place. That was the path this country took. It worked. But other countries took different paths. Maybe using violence is the American Way?

“”Notice how the screaming welfare addict Cas tries to belittle anyone who does express a willingness and means to fight back and defend themselves as “rhetorically violent macho bullshit rantings”.”

NDT, you again miss the point–and Jman1961 you again make my point.

Using the exact same kind of rhetorical moves–check.
    The eliminationist rhetoric–check.
    Violent macho BS rhetoric–check.
    Jman1961 and NDT are the same poster, using different handles–check.

Comment by Passing By — May 30, 2013 @ 3:15 am - May 30, 2013

7. NDT, you again miss the point–and Jman1961 you again make my point.

The only ‘point’ in this thread, at this point, is the one on top of your insipid head, you fascist d-bag.

Cas-hole was run out of here once before (by me) – CHECK!
    Cas-hole returned surreptitiously as Passing By, trying to pass it’s bullshit off under another name – CHECK!
    Cas-hole’s only grip on the world is when it believes that it’s finer, kinder, smarter and more refined than everyone else – CHECK!
    Most people here would probably be a lot happier if Cas-hole fell off the edge of the earth, never to return – BIG OL’ CHECK!

😀

Comment by Jman1961 — May 30, 2013 @ 3:30 am - May 30, 2013

8. Jman1961 and NDT are the same poster, using different handles–check.

Comment by Passing By Oh, Pretty Please, Can I Be Queen Ruler for A Just a Little While? Huh, Can I? Pleeeeeezzzz! — May 30, 2013 @ 3:15 am

Wrong again, d-bag.

We’re two very separate individuals who will be spending some time in the future kicking the holy living shit out of you and yours if you don’t, in short order, learn the meaning of the command ‘HEEL’.

Most dogs learn it pretty easily; what’s your excuse?

Woof!

Comment by Jman1961 — May 30, 2013 @ 3:37 am - May 30, 2013

9. You can have armed insurrection, and you can have anger; but you can also have reason.

The ‘reason’ for the ‘armed insurrection’ (American Revolution) was that too many people were angry from being perpetually fu*ked with by insufferable fascist assholes like you.
    Nice to see that you’re catching on….finally.

So after your usual twisting, turning, evading and eliding, you agree with what I said way back upthread somewhere.
    Another BIG OL’ CHECK!

Does this mean that your new psychotropic meds are having the desired effect?

Hey, Cas, don’t look now, but there’s an angry person sneaking up behind you! 🙂

Comment by Jman1961 — May 30, 2013 @ 3:57 am - May 30, 2013

10. Oh no, Pat.
    THIS is far more vile.
    And where does it come from?

Oh, NDT. That was so kind of you to bring up that link. I am sure that Dan really appreciates that. But you are making me blush. No. I am afraid as bad as that link represents, and it is downright vile, that I am much more vile than that. Hands down. In fact, I have really displayed that throughout this thread with virtually all my posts.

Oh my, I am blushing again. That is such an example of how hateful and bigoted I am. It was so kind of you to point out such a truthful projection of me, and how vile I am.

But not you. All of your posts here on this thread have been very adult, and civil. Exactly the type of posts that Dan and ILC have been wanting for civil discourse. And it all started with your absolute beautiful gem right off the bat in post 2. In fact, you began with personal pleasantries of four other posters. Dan and ILC must be so happy. Very classy, and so typical of you.

In fact, I wouldn’t be surprised if you reply with another post exhibiting what a gem you really are for all to see. You really bring out the sunshine. Maybe you’ll include another lovely link or two. Thanks, again.

Comment by Pat — May 30, 2013 @ 6:22 am - May 30, 2013

11. So true, Miss Rita Beads is such a gem, a true ray of sunshine and delight. . .

Comment by rusty — May 30, 2013 @ 10:05 am - May 30, 2013

12. Oh, NDT. That was so kind of you to bring up that link. I am sure that Dan really appreciates that.

LOL.

This is what makes selfish pig liberals like you so hilarious, Pat.

I am supposed to be ashamed for bringing up something I didn’t write and whose writers I condemn, and should avoid doing so out of concern for Dan’s feelings.

Your fellow liberals and Obama supporters who actually wrote it and post it should not restrain themselves or feel any shame whatsoever.

And here’s another fine example:

So ILC and Dan are supposed to be ashamed and are supposed to act.

But not the liberals who call ILC and Dan meth addicts and insist they should not be allowed to vote and should kill themselves for daring to disagree with Obama.

And that really makes the point, Pat. You don’t respect or act “civilly”. You scream and cry and stomp your feet and demand that others treat you “fairly” while you and your fellow selfish liberal pigs get to piss all over conservatives and say their children should have been aborted, like your little rusty friend did.

And last but not least, this.

Uh huh.

Belittle providing evidence, belittle defending yourself, scream and cry and piss and try to ghettoize another person with whom you disagree.

All because poor pathetic pig Pat doesn’t want to call out the misbehavior of his fellow liberals and hold his fellow liberals accountable.

And Sultan Knish explained brilliantly why:

We were expected to believe that the typical Obama voter in 2008 was hoping for a better country, but in 2012 there is no more hope, only hate and fear. The typical Obama voter is not acting as an American, but as a representative of an entitled group looking to secure and expand those entitlements at the expense and the detriment of the country at large.

To vote for Obama after years of grotesque economic mismanagement that has no precedent in history, that exceeds the worst actions of Andrew Jackson or Ulysses S. Grant, is not the instinct of an American, but a selfish greedy looter scrambling to grab a few dinner rolls off the tray while the ship is going down. There is no policy justification for voting for a man with the worst economic and foreign policy record in the country’s history. There is no American justification for voting for him. Only the UnAmerican motivation of carving up a dying country into group fiefdoms privileging identity politics over the common good.

This is an UnAmerican campaign. It is an Anti-American campaign. It is a campaign by those who hate and fear what America was and who resent having to care about anyone outside their own group. Its group jingoism, its dog whistles and special privileges are repulsive and cynical, treating the people of a great nation like a warren of rats eager to sell each other out for a prize from the Cracker Jack box of identity politics entitlements.

There is not a single Obama voter anywhere in the land who believes that another four years of him will make this country better. Not a single one from coast to coast. No, what they believe is that he will make the country a worse place for those people that they hate. That he will have four more years to sink their ideas deeper in the earth, regardless of how many families go hungry and how many fathers kill themselves because they can no longer take care of their families. What they believe is that Obama will grant their group more special privileges and the rest of the country can go to hell.

That’s just it, Pat. I have zero respect for you because I see clearly that you are a selfish, greedy pig who intends to loot using abusive government power and the rest of us can go to hell.

Comment by North Dallas Thirty — May 30, 2013 @ 11:08 am - May 30, 2013

13. So true, Miss Rita Beads is such a gem, a true ray of sunshine and delight. . .

Comment by rusty — May 30, 2013 @ 10:05 am – May 30, 2013

Yes I am, rusty.

In fact, I’m much better than the people you idolize, whose actions resulted that hundreds of thousands of gay men would die of AIDS.

Ever think of that, prissy princess? Perhaps you would have been better off endorsing the drab, workday gays like myself who actually have jobs and contribute to society instead of the lazy welfare-addled ones who are now screaming that the essence of the gay and lesbian community is being a traitor.

But of course, that would actually require you to apply some sort of objective and rational standard….

Comment by North Dallas Thirty — May 30, 2013 @ 11:13 am - May 30, 2013

14. Oh Miss Rita, you’re anything but drab. In fact I am sure you have a delightful Wang smock just for morning coffee. Don’t you just love Vera

Comment by rusty — May 30, 2013 @ 12:29 pm - May 30, 2013

15. “don’t look now, but there’s an angry person sneaking up behind you!”
    Yes, as you have made clear, that would be you.

“you agree with what I said way back upthread somewhere.”
    Nope. Elites use others’ anger to get what they want. And those elites are successful to the extent that they do not allow their anger to cloud their judgment. You are an angry guy. The right message, the right circumstances; you would be a perfect tool for their purposes today.

Someone irritates you because they have a different opinion–fine, threaten them. Did you run me off last year. Yep; give yourself kudos for that–threatening someone with violence is one way to run someone off. You succeeded last year. Fear, like anger, is also an emotion. And I acknowledge that I was fearful. And being fearful can stop an argument.

You learned somewhere along the way that mixing a large dose of insult and menace with a little pinch of reason was a way to “win” an argument. And the cool thing for you is that this site tolerates your method of “argument.” As do a number of commentators here, some of whom actively approve of your “muscular” approach. And I have to acknowledge that whilst it isn’t rational, its “appeal” to emotion and the threat of physical force is hard to beat. It is hard to talk to someone when you have punched out their teeth. They find it hard to form vowels and consonants. But you like it that way. The quiet (or perhaps the moaning?) is so soothing to your ears.

Comment by Passing By — May 30, 2013 @ 1:07 pm - May 30, 2013

16. 61.So true, Miss Rita Beads is such a gem, a true ray of sunshine and delight. . .

Rusty, I see a self-righteous piety dance coming soon.

Comment by Pat — May 30, 2013 @ 1:15 pm - May 30, 2013

17. Yes, as you have made clear, that would be you.

Nope.
    I’ll confront you head on, like I would any problem, any opponent, any criminal, any tyrant, any disease, or any vermin borne infestation.

…mixing a large dose of insult and menace with a little pinch of reason

You’ve got it backwards, Cas-hole (as you so often do): TONS of reason mixed “with a large dose of insult and menace”…but ONLY for smug, elitist, parasitic a**holes like YOU.
    And it’s my reasoning, every bit as much as my ‘menacing’, that you can’t contend with.
    I’ve disagreed with others here (Pat, for instance), but I would never unleash that kind of invective on them; I save that for wannabe tyrants…you, for example.

Still whining that the blog owner’s won’t do it ‘your way’?
    As I’ve suggested before: if you don’t like it here, then FO!

It is hard to talk to someone control every aspect of someone’s life when you have punched out their teeth.

Exactly!

They find it hard to form vowels and consonants.

They also find it hard to force me to be subject to their fascistic whims, so it’s a win-win!

But you like it that way.

Yes, I certainly do! 😀
    I like it when parasites like you have not one scintilla of doubt about what can happen to you if you keep trying to enslave me in the pursuit of your Utopian hallucinations.

The quiet (or perhaps the moaning?) is so soothing to your ears.

When the silence/moaning comes from leftists, statists, alleged ‘tough guys’ or wannabe tyrants…you bet your sweet a** I do!

Comment by Jman1961 — May 30, 2013 @ 1:36 pm - May 30, 2013

18. NDT, thanks for another gem of a civil post from you. Sometimes my predictions are right on the money, but you really outdid yourself, which isn’t an easy task. You included not only links, but some blockquotes as well, to bolster your civil, adult, and rational words. Very good.

You are so right. I, of course, have never condemned the writer for that gem either. In fact, he deserves the same praise that you do. Like I said, I’m sure Dan really appreciates you bringing up that link once again, especially in the context you did. You should ask him.

And that really makes the point, Pat. You don’t respect or act “civilly”.

I’m sorry for not being clear. I thought I stated several times how uncivil I am, but how wonderfully civil you are.

Yes, that’s right. Every accusation you have made at all posters who somehow don’t agree with your pious wisdom has always been true.

So ILC and Dan are supposed to be ashamed and are supposed to act.

Au contraire. I was going on about how unbelievable civil your posts were. And furthermore, I recall Dan repeatedly calling for civility. Perhaps I misinterpreted again. Dang it all.

I’m a pig again? How kind and civil of you. And you having zero respect for me realllly means a lot coming from you. In fact, anybody exhibiting even half of the characteristics that I outlined in posts 45 and 48 deserve zero respect. In fact, as I posted, I exhibit ALL of those characteristics.

Yes I am, rusty.

Awww, how sweet. Let us know when your hand gets tired. We’ll have to find someone else to continuously pat you on that pious back of yours.

Comment by Pat — May 30, 2013 @ 1:38 pm - May 30, 2013

19. some of whom actively approve of your “muscular” approach

Like I said earlier, real masculinity bugs the shit out of you.

I expect sneaking, lying, statist whores and cowards like you to be intimidated.
    Your ‘act’ doesn’t work with me, and that’s what you find so threatening: that somewhere there are people who not only will NOT bow down to you and grant you the right to use the coercive power of your beloved government to lord it over them, but who will actually push you back…way, way back, if need be.

You can either change your tune, and stop trying to shove your sick worldview down everyone else’s throat, or you can continue to feel threatened.
    Either one of those is OK with me.

Comment by Jman1961 — May 30, 2013 @ 1:44 pm - May 30, 2013

20. Yep; give yourself kudos for that–threatening someone with violence is one way to run someone off. You succeeded last year. Fear, like anger, is also an emotion. And I acknowledge that I was fearful. And being fearful can stop an argument.

Oh•my•goodness.

Cas Passing Gas “fears” violence from Jman 1961 on the internet.

Let’s have internet hate crime and anti-bullying initiatives and a statist solution to protect dogmatists, malcontents, provocateurs, revisionists, agitators, nihilists, harangers, disrupters, hotheads and smart asses who can’t win by their sleazy tactics.

And, Cas Passing Gas we would like you to scream “F•E•A•R” as soon as the emotion overtakes you because of anything thrown your way on this site. I promise to get Eric Holder on the case immediately.

Comment by heliotrope — May 30, 2013 @ 1:45 pm - May 30, 2013

21. Now, Jman, promise not to track Cas Passing Gas down and do anything remotely resembling violence on the person, possessions or habitat of Cas Passing Gas.

No promise needed; I’ve never said I would ‘track her down’ and do anything to her.
    The fact is, I couldn’t be bothered, and it’s not the way I operate.

Statists, fascists, and wannabe tyrants like Cas will make their way to me, or other like minded people, because they can’t control themselves and they never know when to stop their Gramscian marches.

But if they haven’t learned by the time they come face-to-face with me, and others like me, then they sure as hell are going to be taught how to ‘stop’ (and leave good people alone).

It’s all up to them.

Comment by Jman1961 — May 30, 2013 @ 1:53 pm - May 30, 2013

22. Like I said, I’m sure Dan really appreciates you bringing up that link once again, especially in the context you did. You should ask him.

Human shields.

And a hilarious attempt, Pat, given that you belong to and support the Obama Party and gay community that says Dan should die for not voting for Obama.

It’s like your Palestininan allies screaming about the Israelis harming the welfare of the children the Palestinians are training to be suicide bombers.

Get that? Everyone realizes you have ZERO problem with throwing Dan and his “feelings” under the bus when they get in the way of what you want or when it would involve you having to criticize or shame your own Obama Party and gay community.

And here’s a nice case in point.

So now you’re screaming and crying and calling Dan a hypocrite and liar because he’s not shutting up the people you want him to shut up.

After you pretended to care about his “feelings”.

You are such a malicious, malevolent liar. You are a pig, Pat, a selfish, disgusting pig with no morals, no values, and nothing but a screaming demand that everyone else fill your trough with slop.

And we see that again right here.

Comment by Pat — May 30, 2013 @ 1:38 pm – May 30, 2013

Or as screamed by his lord and master Obama, “You didn’t build that!”

This is typical of leftist slop pigs like you, Pat. You can’t stand that people who work hard, act responsibly, and save for a rainy day have better jobs, more money, fewer diseases, and more respect than you do, so you have to scream at them and try to knock them down into the ditch where you and your fellow welfare hogs are wallowing.

We have built a beautiful city, and you and your fellow slop pigs are screaming that it’s somehow illegitimate because it doesn’t look like Detroit.

That’s because Detroit is the only thing slop pigs like you CAN build, Pat. Reward laziness, promote malevolence, and scream racist at anyone who disagrees with you, and it’s what you get.

And it’s the best you can do.

But the rest of us need not lower our standards to be Detroit. We just need to point out what utter FAILURES slop pigs like you and rusty are, and there are more than enough graveyards full of AIDS victims and epidemic statistics to show that your slop-pig values do nothing but kill people.

Comment by North Dallas Thirty — May 30, 2013 @ 4:01 pm - May 30, 2013

23. Thanks, NDT, for once again exceeding my expectations. That was one of the most adult, civil posts by you to date. Thanks for sharing it. I’m sure Dan and ILC really appreciate it.

However, you forgot to add that when challenged, I increasingly become an unhinged and raving lunatic, interspersing lies and filth with some self-righteousness, as evidenced in this thread for all to see.

Perhaps you’ll share more of your, um, wisdom with us. Thanks again.

Comment by Pat — May 30, 2013 @ 5:15 pm - May 30, 2013

24. I’m sure Dan and ILC really appreciate it.

LOL.

You mean like they appreciate this?

And like they appreciate this?

That makes you even more hilarious, Pat. Your Obama Party and LGBT community call every one of us here Nazis, racists, bigots, child-killers and worse every day, and you have the gall to show up and whine about “incivility” and call people “unhinged” and “ranting”.

We expect no better from a slop pig liberal like you. But it makes your continuous attempt to spin and obfuscate for the hate spewing from your Obama Party and LGBT community even more entertaining.

Comment by North Dallas Thirty — May 30, 2013 @ 5:44 pm - May 30, 2013

25. Hey, Pat, while we’re talking “unhinged ranting”, let’s try this one.

So there you go, Pat. Your Pelosi, Nancy Pelosi, the leader of your Obama Party, the idol of your gay and lesbian community, says ILC and Dan want women to die on the floor.

You going to say your Pelosi is unhinged and ranting? Are you going to stand up and say your Pelosi is a liar and spewing filth? Are you going to admonish your Pelosi for saying such things about Dan and ILC?

Hell no.

And that is the whole point.

Comment by North Dallas Thirty — May 30, 2013 @ 5:50 pm - May 30, 2013

26. Thanks for the follow ups, NDT. Not as good as some of the others, but a treasure nonetheless. It’s nice of you to be concerned about Pelosi, but, as far as I know, she doesn’t post on this blog. So Dan and ILC can’t get to appreciate her posts, like they can appreciate your civil and not unhinged gems. Thanks, again.

Comment by Pat — May 30, 2013 @ 6:00 pm - May 30, 2013

27. It’s nice of you to be concerned about Pelosi, but, as far as I know, she doesn’t post on this blog. So Dan and ILC can’t get to appreciate her posts, like they can appreciate your civil and not unhinged gems.

Comment by Pat — May 30, 2013 @ 6:00 pm – May 30, 2013

ROFL.

Think about it, Pat. You, by your own admission, have literally nothing to lose from saying that Nancy Pelosi is an unhinged ranter spewing filth and lies that are hurtful to people like ILC and Dan that you purportedly care about.

And you can’t even do it.

You are faced with hatemongering ranting bigots like Pelosi/Obama who are spewing this type of trash day in and day out and their jackbooted thugs that are using the IRS and the DOJ to punish political dissent and spy on reporters, and you have a snit fit over people purportedly being mean to you on a blog.

I really thought we’d hit the irony limit when Obama supporters like yourself started defending tax cheats like Charles Rangel while screaming for higher taxes, or ranting about perp-walking big bankers while saying Jon Corzine should be kept out of prison because he supports gay-sex marriage, but seriously, this is a new one.

Comment by North Dallas Thirty — May 30, 2013 @ 6:16 pm - May 30, 2013

28. One other thing, NDT, about the terms I used for myself. I’m sure they are not nice, unlike the wonderful terms of endearment you used towards me, and there were some beauts.

Anyway, I think ILC and Dan had enough of this, so you can have the last kind, civil word. Have a blessed, self-righteous, self-back patting day.

Comment by Pat — May 30, 2013 @ 6:18 pm - May 30, 2013

29. Anyway, I think ILC and Dan had enough of this, so you can have the last kind, civil word.

Comment by Pat — May 30, 2013 @ 6:18 pm – May 30, 2013

Sure, Pat, blame them for your running away.

But that’s typical of liberal slop pigs like yourself, and it’s no surprise; after all, slop pig liberal gays like you are still blaming Reagan for the fact that you were too lazy to wear a condom, and showing it with typical slop pig behavior.

Comment by North Dallas Thirty — May 30, 2013 @ 6:25 pm - May 30, 2013

30. I’ll tell you what, NDT. You ask ILC and Dan if they would like this discourse to continue. If they say yes, I will be happy to continue. Thanks. Till then, have a blessed, not unhinged evening.

Comment by Pat — May 30, 2013 @ 6:29 pm - May 30, 2013

31. I’ll tell you what, NDT. You ask ILC and Dan if they would like this discourse to continue. If they say yes, I will be happy to continue.

Comment by Pat — May 30, 2013 @ 6:29 pm – May 30, 2013

LOL.

Why are you trying to put the onus on them for your actions?

Answer: Because you’re a slop pig who won’t take responsibility for anything he does.

Comment by North Dallas Thirty — May 30, 2013 @ 6:34 pm - May 30, 2013

32. And with that Miss Rita Beads retains her crown

Because, ILC, we are polite and operate with some sense of right and wrong and basic decency.

Comment by rusty — May 30, 2013 @ 6:44 pm - May 30, 2013

33. As a wise sage has posted. . .

You don’t have to like someone and not oppose dishonest smears against them.

And if you think it is ok to smear someone over and over and over, just because you disagree with that person, your ethics are questionable.

(continued) Having said that, I do also believe that NDT’s frequent use of “you and your fellow…” phraseology with people is a less-than-ideal practice, because it elicits an emotional response in the person who is being grouped (or accused of general moral responsibility). I couldn’t say if NDT intends to elicit an emotional response; but doing so promotes “Internet flame wars”, i.e. lots of smoke, not so much light.

Comment by ILoveCapitalism — June 11, 2012 @ 11:48 am – June 11, 2012

Comment by rusty — May 30, 2013 @ 6:46 pm - May 30, 2013

34. You don’t have to like someone and not oppose dishonest smears against them.

Which is funny, rusty, because you don’t at ALL oppose dishonest smears, such as the Obama Party and its leaders calling ILC and others who oppose Obamacare a racist.

So once again, all you’re doing is trying to demand that others be hamstrung by rules that you and your fellow slop pigs like Pat refuse to follow yourselves.

Comment by North Dallas Thirty — May 30, 2013 @ 7:21 pm - May 30, 2013

35. Your silly little ‘reading the beads’ is somewhat tiresome NDT, but you go, keep on going. Nuttin’ more than a aging queen.

Took some time to peruse your old blog. You seemed to have had a happier spirit back then.

But like I said, you have retained your crown. Congrats!

Comment by rusty — May 30, 2013 @ 7:31 pm - May 30, 2013

36. Oh NDT, here is something for your LOL. . .library of links

Comment by rusty — May 30, 2013 @ 7:46 pm - May 30, 2013

37. Rusty, I once had a colleague who used to behave similarly to NDT. The similarities are strikingly creepy. It’s one thing to have interaction on the Internet, but can you imagine working with that? Talk about tiresome.

Comment by Pat — May 30, 2013 @ 8:04 pm - May 30, 2013

38. Oh NDT, here is something for your LOL. . .library of links

Comment by rusty — May 30, 2013 @ 7:46 pm – May 30, 2013

You’re right, rusty.

That’s a great example of how conservatives can call out mistakes and bad judgment by other conservatives.

Which just makes slop pigs like you and Pat and your INABILITY to do it all that much more pathetic.

Comment by Pat — May 30, 2013 @ 8:04 pm – May 30, 2013

That’s no surprise, Pat; in fact, it’s a phenomenon we see quite often in the HR biz with employees like yourself, who are constantly coming to our door and complaining about how awful their colleagues are treating them.

Just like the last six departments through which they were rotated.

It’s an amazing thing, really. Everyone in the office is crazy BUT them.

LOL.

Comment by North Dallas Thirty — May 30, 2013 @ 8:23 pm - May 30, 2013

39. Actually, NDT, this colleague was the one that felt that everyone else in the office was crazy but him. Go figure.

Comment by Pat — May 30, 2013 @ 8:28 pm - May 30, 2013

40. Wear that Tiara with Pride! NDT

Pat, in our circle of friends we have several couples where the partners don’t share political outlooks, but as a group we all support everyone, the far left folk and the far right folk and the tweezers.

I have been around folk like NDT since college, 30 years ago.

I enjoy the bloggers, the commenters and the information that I glean from here. It is nice to be able to chat up my friends who hold more conservative positions.

I sincerely appreciate your viewpoints Pat. Thanks

Comment by rusty — May 30, 2013 @ 8:57 pm - May 30, 2013

41. Tweeners not tweezers. Silly spellcheck

Our circle, me and my partner.

Comment by rusty — May 30, 2013 @ 9:01 pm - May 30, 2013

42. Actually, NDT, this colleague was the one that felt that everyone else in the office was crazy but him. Go figure.

Comment by Pat — May 30, 2013 @ 8:28 pm – May 30, 2013

Hence the difference, Pat.

I don’t think everyone here is malicious or malevolent.

Just you and your supporters.

Actually, I would wager the reality is that the liberals get to spout whatever hateful nonsense they want, and the conservatives are supposed to be polite and accept it.

Comment by North Dallas Thirty — May 30, 2013 @ 9:45 pm - May 30, 2013

43. I don’t think everyone here is malicious or malevolent.
    Just you and your supporters.

We’re somewhat in agreement here. I don’t think everyone here is malicious or malevolent. Just you.

Comment by Pat — May 30, 2013 @ 9:54 pm - May 30, 2013

44. Rusty, I guess I’ve been pretty lucky. I’ve only met one toxic personality on the Internet, and could probably count on one hand the number of toxic people personally.

Comment by Pat — May 30, 2013 @ 9:56 pm - May 30, 2013

45. I am reminded of The Agony and the Ecstasy when the impatient Pope Rex Harrison looked up at the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel and asked the genius sculptor and painter, Charlton Heston: “When will you make an end?”

Comment by heliotrope — May 31, 2013 @ 10:53 am - May 31, 2013

46. […] made this point last week. Now here’s Marc Faber saying it well: The Fed has been flooding the system with money. The […]

Pingback by GayPatriot » Recovery for the One Percent (again) — June 2, 2013 @ 10:00 pm - June 2, 2013