Trayvon the Gay Basher?

Posted by Bruce Carroll at 1:07 pm - July 16, 2013.
Filed under: American Youth,Identity Politics

Well, well, well.

Last night Trayvon Martin’s friend Rachel Jeantel gave CNN her first interview since testifying in the George Zimmerman murder trial.

Jeantel opened up and let loose on the murder case that gripped that nation.

She explained to CNN’s Piers Morgan how she warned her childhood friend that Zimmerman –  could be a gay rapist!

MORGAN: You felt that there was no doubt in your mind from what Trayvon was telling you on the phone about the creepy ass cracka and so on, that he absolutely believed that George Zimmerman, this man, you didn’t know who he was at the time, but this man, was pursuing him?

JEANTEL: Yes.

MORGAN: And he was freaked out by it?

JEANTEL: Yes. Definitely after I say may be a rapist, for every boy, for every man, every — who’s not that kind of way, seeing a grown man following them, would they be creep out?

-Bruce @GayPatriot

1. What an interesting revelation. If that conversatioin took place that fatal night, it gives credence to what George Zimmerman said that Trayvon came out from behind the bushes and attacked him. The real aggressor was TM. Like I wrote in my comment # on the thread, The Zimmerman Verdict and Obama, that I would love to see the trial should the Martin Family file a civil suit. In that, the defense will be able to present into evidence TM´s rap sheet. It contains information about a fight or fights that he had been charged with. It could be that one could have gay bashing. The attorney will have every right to question Jeantel about TM´s homophobia. It could change the whole picture about profiling. should it be revealed that TM hated gays, how will the black commentators like, Tavis Smiley and leaders like Rev. Al react? Will they apologize to the non black communities? Certainly they will have to apologize to the Gay community which is not only white, but black, hispanic, and asian.

Comment by Roberto — July 16, 2013 @ 2:08 pm - July 16, 2013

2. Why was Zimmerman lynched by the media?

When The Devil Is On Your Back “Shake Him Off”
    Scapegoating For Dummies.

Comment by keyboard jockey — July 16, 2013 @ 2:12 pm - July 16, 2013

3. What would a nice innocent black toddler like Trayvon Martin know about predatory gay men?

I thought all he knew about were Skittles and iced tea?

Comment by Jman1961 — July 16, 2013 @ 2:55 pm - July 16, 2013

4. Fool! You can’t make Watermelon Lean with iced tea.

Comment by V the K — July 16, 2013 @ 3:08 pm - July 16, 2013

5. So that settles it – Trayvon was a homophobe, and Zimmerman was justified in using force for an alleged “gay-bashing,” even though Zimmerman isn’t gay (but for all we know, he could “classify himself as one,” according to the GayLeftLib apologists for the DNC).

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again – You live by identity politics, you die by identity politics.

And yes, I went there. Deal with it.

Regards,
    Peter H.

Comment by Peter Hughes — July 16, 2013 @ 3:50 pm - July 16, 2013

6. I’m curious to see how the gay left tries to spin this latest revelation, since, as we know, they can’t ever leave the Democrat plantation.

Comment by Kurt — July 16, 2013 @ 4:18 pm - July 16, 2013

7. I agree with Mr. Hughes, except it’s not as much fun to watch anymore. It used to be a sort of cage match, but now it’s a bit more like a poker game, right? “I’ll see your claim of racism (though I feel it’s a bluff) and raise you a gay bashing claim.” Isn’t this where Zimmerman should reveal he’s transgender or an illegal alien? I would suggest no one would buy this nonsense, but apparently a fair bit of the left does… As an aside, my husband was wait listed for Stanford the year he graduated from high school because they had filled their quota of South American Hispanics, but still had space for Mexican Hispanics. Yeah, it gets just that dumb.

Comment by Carolynp — July 16, 2013 @ 4:42 pm - July 16, 2013

8. Personally, I think Ms Rachel was playin’ Piers (after all, it’s really easy to do given he is as thick as a plank). And I think she was playin’ with “whitey” on the stand and lied her way through 2 days of testimony. Her conversation with Trayvon was presented so casually as to be unbelievable. Really….do you honestly think 2 urban black teens actually have cell phone conversations like they did?

Comment by Mary — July 16, 2013 @ 4:52 pm - July 16, 2013

9. At Peter Hughes

Comment by Another_Jeremy — July 16, 2013 @ 5:03 pm - July 16, 2013

10. I didn’t see anything Mr. Hughes said that would lead you to that conclusion Jeremy. There are some wonderful adult literacy classes online. If you’re worried about it Jeremy, shouldn’t you be taking a concealed carry class? That way, if you were out at night and someone with ill intent attacked you, wrestled you to the ground, and started beating your head on the ground, you could defend yourself.

Comment by Carolynp — July 16, 2013 @ 5:16 pm - July 16, 2013

11. Zing! :-)

Comment by ILoveCapitalism — July 16, 2013 @ 5:17 pm - July 16, 2013

12. Oh no, this so does not fit the narrative! So will we see the same groups ‘standing with Trayvon’ make a statement on this, or will it be like all the Latino groups who stood up to support George Zimmerman?

[Kudos to GP for highlighting this story I had only previously seen on regular online media!]

Comment by RSG — July 16, 2013 @ 6:37 pm - July 16, 2013

13. So he was worried that he was being followed by a creepy ass-cracker? If Obama had a homophobic son he’s look like Trayvon.

Comment by Rhymes With Right — July 16, 2013 @ 6:42 pm - July 16, 2013

14. I guess all of the regulars on gay patriot (the self-professed home of the gay conservative) can expect to die then?

That this site professes itself to be “home of the gay conservative” is a rejection of identity politics; a middle finger to the left’s monopoly on gays. I guess it is too nuanced for you.

Comment by Rattlesnake — July 16, 2013 @ 7:23 pm - July 16, 2013

15. RSG — that wonb’t happen. To paraphrase Johnny Cochran, “If it doesn’t fit, they won’t hear it.”

Comment by Rhymes With Right — July 16, 2013 @ 7:54 pm - July 16, 2013

16. Not sure which is more insulting that Jeremy thinks people who aren’t gay don’t visit this site or that gays can’t defend themselves. The stereotypes are fit less and less.

Comment by Catseye — July 16, 2013 @ 9:44 pm - July 16, 2013

17. My goodness.
    This post and comments are horrible.

So, he deserves to be dead? is that it? You data mine a victim so you don’t have to feel bad hes dead? Is there any shred of humanity left in the far wacko right wing?

Comment by mike — July 16, 2013 @ 9:46 pm - July 16, 2013

18. Furthermore:

She said “rapist” Not “gay person”

I would hope to hell that a man who calls hims “gay patriot” would have the moral and intellectual capacity to differentiate between “gay rapist” & “gay person”…

But…anything to score a point eh Bruce?

If there is a god who judges us on how we destroy logic & decency, I suspect you might have to answer for a things when you are judged….

Unless of course is it possible the Gay right considers being a gay the same as a being a gay rapist? From the comments, it would appear so.

Comment by mike — July 16, 2013 @ 9:53 pm - July 16, 2013

19. It’s true that home for the internet gay conservative is very nuanced; poetic even. I always did love a good joke.

Do you let your Christian heterosexual friends in on it? I mean what’s the big “gotcha” moment like in real life? Tell me, do you guys wear pink and hold your boyfriends’s hands at the RNC? They probably think that’s just so funny! Good thing conservatives are color blind, lest they mistake your pink shirt for identification with forces that might unhinge society as we know it, am I right!? When you stand behind them and applaud whilst they use racialized tropes to malign Obama and black people do they look back up at you and smile, or do they clinch their pucker holes and shot guns a little tighter lest one of you queers gets carried away and has to be put down? Oh who am I joshing! I’m sure the good Christian Republican brothers embrace you despite the fact that you shamelessly gobble on cock. Gay conservatives have historically been such trail blazers for equality among people of different sexual orientations that they must surely be used to it by now. When you tell them about your website, obviously they give you a hug and then chime in on the reg in your comment sections. What else would they do? Invite you to comment or post on any of the 90 billion conservative websites that don’t expressly identify sexuality in their titles? If they’re like me, they probably get a little confused about why don’t you just acknowledge your sexuality on those websites, but I get it now. You guys are having too much fun with the prank to do anything like that.

Be a little more obvious though guys! Seriously, while identifying as a homosexual is obviously hilarious, to the untrained onlooker your joke might seem like you just need a cop out when the bigots you fraternize with inevitably ostracize and condemn you to an eternity of damnation. Weird though it might sound, most people don’t think cowardice is actually that humorous. Either way, if they don’t get it they’re welcome to join me in my adult literacy class. Otherwise it might seem like the joke is on you guys.

Comment by Another_Jeremy — July 16, 2013 @ 10:03 pm - July 16, 2013

20. MIKE:

The sad reality is that after an unprovoked attack on a resident of the neighborhood where he was staying, Trayvon got justice at the hands of his victim on February 26, 2012.

Comment by Rhymes With Right — July 16, 2013 @ 10:24 pm - July 16, 2013

21. Somehow I suspect that Another_Jeremy thinks he is the voice of tolerance and enlightenment. He’s wrong, of course.

Comment by Rhymes With Right — July 16, 2013 @ 10:26 pm - July 16, 2013

22. I guess all of the regulars on gay patriot (the self-professed home of the gay conservative) can expect to die then?

I’m sorry, but I don’t accept the premise of your argument. You neglect to note that some of us who proudly live in red states have CHLs.

(That’s “concealed handgun license,” for those of you in blue states.)

I never intend to be a victim, and my Glock is my assurance that I won’t.

Checkmate.

Regards,
    Peter H.

Comment by Peter Hughes — July 16, 2013 @ 10:35 pm - July 16, 2013

23. My goodness.
    This post and comments are horrible.

Well, clutch the pearls, little-letter-mike! I suppose that all of the awful things that your side has been saying about us was horrible, too?

Your moral authority card has been maxed out.

SNAP – you are dismissed.

Regards,
    Peter H.

Comment by Peter Hughes — July 16, 2013 @ 10:37 pm - July 16, 2013

24. Oh dear…. our “progressive” friends all have the vapors! Whose victim card trumps whose? lol….I love to watch the left eat their own.

Comment by Bastiat Fan — July 16, 2013 @ 10:38 pm - July 16, 2013

25. Tell me, do you guys wear pink and hold your boyfriends’s hands at the RNC?

Comment by Another_Jeremy Jerk — July 16, 2013 @ 10:03 pm

What’s the matter now?

Are you jealous?

Comment by Jman1961 — July 16, 2013 @ 10:39 pm - July 16, 2013

26. most people don’t think cowardice is actually that humorous.

Who’s laughing?

Most people here KNOW that you’re nothing more than a screeching, squealing little SOB.
    You’re an object of mockery, scorn and derision because that’s all you’re worth.

If cowardice was ‘funny’, we’d have laughed your sorry ass off the premises a long time ago.

Comment by Jman1961 — July 16, 2013 @ 10:44 pm - July 16, 2013

27. mike @ #17 didn’t really read and digest this:

OK, littlelettermike, what does the “new” world linguist who explains creep-ass cracka and nigga and so forth mean when she refers to “for every boy, for every man (…) —who’s not that kind of way?

She warns of Zimmerman being a rapist —- “who’s that kind of way.” Are you, pray tell, telling us that you are inside Jeantel’s head and you can explain away her ebonics?

She was warning Trayvon to run. She was telling Trayvon tha Zimmerman is going to rape him, because Zimmerman is a punk-ass bitch which is 40 years old (at least) ebonics and ethnic slur for a homosexual. Furthermore, Jeantel warned Trayvon that Zimmerman could follow him home and rape his little brother.

Here’s part of transcript from the Rush Limbaugh show today:

So Piers Morgan is asking Rachel Jeantel, “Why was Trayvon Martin ‘freaked out’?” Now, everybody has been led to believe that Trayvon was freaked out because some white guy was chasing him, but let’s be honest. Zimmerman’s not a white guy! It was raining. It’s nighttime. He’s of dark complexion. He’s an Hispanic. This “white Hispanic” is a media creation. There wasn’t any racial component here, folks. This is what’s crucially important.

The racial component is a pure media fabrication because of the existence of their narrative that this nation is still, essentially, a slave state. But Trayvon Martin wasn’t thinking about race, and we know this because Rachel Jeantel talked to him. So, again, Piers Morgan’s question: “But you felt that there was no doubt in your mind from what Trayvon was telling you on the phone about the ‘creepy ass cracka’ and so on, that he absolutely believed that George Zimmerman, this man — you didn’t know who he was at the time, but this man — was pursuing him? And he was freaked out by it?”

Why was he freaked out by it, Rachel?

JEANTEL: Yes. Definitely. After I say, “Might be a rapist.” For every boys or every man, every who’s not that kinda way, see a grown man following them, would they be creep out? So you gotta take as a parent. You tell a child, “You see a grown person follow it you, run away,” and all that.

Folks, there’s no race in there.

There’s no inference.

You can’t infer race from what she said. There’s certainly no racial implication that she made. Well, here’s what she said, “Definitely. After I say” to him… She’s reporting and recounting her telephone call. (paraphrased) “Definitely. After I say to Trayvon, ‘Zimmerman might be a rapist!’” I’m translating for you. “Zimmerman might be a rapist. That makes him gay.” He’s a guy, folks. Male rapist. Rachel is telling Martin… This guy’s chasing him. He doesn’t know why he’s chasing him.

Rachel, says, “He may be a rapist, Trayvon,” and then she said, “For every boys or every man, every who’s not that kinda way,” that means who’s not gay, “you see a grown man following ‘em, you be creep out.” So she was saying, Trayvon is straight; he’s got this adult male chasing him. She’s put the idea out that this adult male might be a rapist, and Trayvon “be creep out” by being chased by a gay guy.

And then she went further. “So you gotta take as a parent. You tell a child, ‘You see a grown person following you, run away,’ and all that.”

Grown person.

Not racial. Not “white person.” “Grown person.” You, as a kid, “You see a grown person following you,” as a parent, you tell your child, “run away.” Then she also said, “And people need to understand, he didn’t want that creepy ass cracker going to his father or girlfriend’s house to go get — mind you, his little brother was there.” You need me to translate that? Okay. She has put in Trayvon’s mind that Zimmerman is gay. Zimmerman might be a rapist, and a predator.

What are we to think? “Grown man.” When she says Trayvon’s a male, Zimmerman’s a male, and she says rapist, what are we talking about here? We’re talking about a gay predator. She has put the idea in Trayvon Martin’s head that this might be a gay predator chasing him. Then she said on Piers Morgan last night, “And people need to understand, he didn’t want that creepy ass cracker going to his father or girlfriend’s house to go get…”

Trayvon’s staying at his father’s girlfriend’s house, and she is saying people need to understand Trayvon didn’t want Zimmerman, that potential rapist, “that creepy ass cracker going to his father or girlfriend’s house to go get,” and then she paused, and said, “[M]ind you, his little brother was there.” So she was saying that Trayvon wouldn’t want this gay predator chasing him down to his house where there is a little kid inside. Nowhere in any of this is race mentioned.

Jeantel also said this about Zimmerman being a rapist on the witness stand, under oath. It wasn’t just last night with Piers Morgan on CNN. She also alluded to this. So, folks, do you understand? We have been, the country has been entirely fooled. (The jury wasn’t, by the way.) There was no racial component in this at all. Rachel Jeantel didn’t talk about race. She wasn’t talking about race at all. She wasn’t worried. She didn’t tell Trayvon to run away from a white guy. “Creepy ass cracka” is police.

So maybe, in their minds, Zimmerman is a gay male predator hiding behind a badge, which gives him access to little boys. I mean, this is the way certain people think, and we already know that she believed that Zimmerman was a rapist, or potential rapist, and put that thought in Trayvon’s head, and Trayvon didn’t run away. He turned around and started beating up on Zimmerman. Not because Zimmerman was “a white Hispanic.” He didn’t even know what he was!

I mean, it’s dark and rainy. Zimmerman’s of dark-complexion, too. The race angle in this has been absurd from the get-go. So essentially Rachel was saying… When she says, “And people need to understand, he didn’t want that creepy ass cracker going to his father or girlfriend’s house to go get — mind you, his little brother was there,” she is saying that this guy, this rapist, after finishing with Trayvon, might then go after his little brother.

She told Trayvon to run, run, run.

I thought, when I heard this last night, that that’s all anybody’d be talking about today, because this throws this thing 180 degrees out of phase. So now Trayvon Martin, who is the recipient of full-fledged, 100% victim status? It turns out could well be a gay basher, and the left has been defending him. So what do they do? They have two interest groups here that they represent and champion: African-Americans and homosexuals, and in this incident, the object of their affection (in this case, Trayvon Martin), might have thought he was being pursued by a gay guy and beat him up, or tried to.

I figured they’d be very conflicted today.

But that hasn’t come up anywhere.

Now I think I understand why. It’s precisely because nobody wants to get near it. Nobody wants to get anywhere near this.

This turn of events makes Trayvon the “profiler” and the aggressor bent on pounding the “punk” which is black ghetto for gay.

Comment by heliotrope — July 16, 2013 @ 10:48 pm - July 16, 2013

28. My goodness.
    This post and comments are horrible.

Comment by mike — July 16, 2013 @ 9:46 pm – July 16, 2013

Or so says the race-baiter who has been screaming for George Zimmerman, the police, jurors, and their families to be tortured, raped, and murdered for three straight days.

But…anything to score a point eh Bruce?

Comment by mike — July 16, 2013 @ 9:53 pm – July 16, 2013

Or so says the race-baiter mike who screamed Romney was a murderer and who worships as the messiah the Barack Obama who says the same.

Seems to be a pattern, mike: you demand from others the behavior that you yourself do not and have never practiced.

Why not be a man instead of a big pussy who screams and cries when he gets his butt kicked by facts, mike?

Comment by North Dallas Thirty — July 16, 2013 @ 10:59 pm - July 16, 2013

29. It’s funny how Another_Jeremy thinks other people are insane bigots at the level that he is.

Of course, he doesn’t have much of a choice. He’s too much of a pussy to take the abuse that the Obama Party would heap on him if he ever wandered off the plantation. So he has to convince himself that his only hope is to worship the homophobe Trayvon and maybe, just maybe, if he does exactly what Obama says, Obama won’t tell him to kill himself.

Poor little Another_Jeremy has been humiliated by facts. He’s been humiliated by logic. He’s been humiliated by having his own racist words turned back on him. So all he has left is to scream and melt down and throw tantrums of smearing feces all over himself.

We are laughing.

Comment by North Dallas Thirty — July 16, 2013 @ 11:08 pm - July 16, 2013

30. This is fascinating.

So: Martin and Jeantel together profiled George Zimmerman as a gay rapist. (gay, as in: same-sex)

How very sad and tragic that (1) they were so wrong, and (2) Trayvon felt (evidently, and wrongly) that it entitled him to physically attack Zimmerman.

She told Trayvon to run, run, run.

And he didn’t. Not for good; he came back, to see about slamming Zimmerman’s head into the concrete.

Comment by ILoveCapitalism — July 16, 2013 @ 11:08 pm - July 16, 2013

31. [...] Gay Patriot has some interesting tweets posted on his site. [...]

Pingback by Religio-Political Talk (RPT) `Creepy Ass GAY Cracker` (UPDATED) — July 16, 2013 @ 11:47 pm - July 16, 2013

32. I feel that the commenters are underplaying the amazing step you’ve decided to take Jeremy! Learning to read as an adult can be difficult, but it is definitely a first step to a whole new world. And I probably won’t see you in the particular program you’ve chosen, but I have taught a few people with neural abnormalities to read, so I feel certain teaching a liberal wouldn’t be too much harder. Feel free to ask questions as you go along.

Comment by Carolynp — July 16, 2013 @ 11:50 pm - July 16, 2013

33. What a stunning turn of events. This Rush Limbaugh may well turn out to be a very important journalist. He should work hard to get this out to the public, and he may well be nominated for a pulitzer. What’s that? You mean he’s racist, sexist, homophobic and a known liar?

No?! That can’t be true. Why would commenters on a blog for gay conservatives quote a known gay basher to bolster their own non argument about how a dead boy who was being stalked was racial profiling his stalker? That would seem self-loathing, desperate and blatantly dishonest; traits ne’er to be found among such fearless, paragons of rational discourse and gay equality as these. My world is shaken.

Comment by Another_Jeremy — July 17, 2013 @ 12:11 am - July 17, 2013

34. And Jman, if you wear a pink shirt and sashay around while holding your boyfriend’s hand and chatting it up about all the cock you gobble on at the next RNC, I won’t be jealous but I’ll have a lot more respect for you.

Comment by Another_Jeremy Jerkoff — July 17, 2013 @ 12:11 am

Thanks, but respect from a fag like you would only mean that I’m moving in the wrong direction—-so I’ll turn down your offer.

Take Carolynp’s advice, with one twist: enroll in some remedial thinking courses, then come back and see us again in, say, ten or twenty years, and we’ll see then if your intellectual and emotional ages have caught up with your chronological one.

And while you’re at it, take littlelettermikeymoron with you.
    You two ought to get married, you know that?

Goodnight, creampuff.

Comment by Jman1961 — July 17, 2013 @ 12:39 am - July 17, 2013

35. Quick question, what is your purpose for you continuing the discussion Jeremy? Your perspective on this issue has been soundly denounced by a jury. Are you truly so closed minded that you cannot admit they probably have more facts than you do? I ask these questions because I can continue to have a jolly time teasing you, but I suspect you keep coming back to be convinced. Fact is that most people know in their hearts smaller government is the only defensible position. If government is small, you can be literally surrounded by bigots (and since you seem to see them in every nook and cranny, perhaps this is truly your perspective), and it won’t matter! You could easily co-exist with those you purport to hate because they cannot use government to harm you. Suddenly, your fate is in your hands! You are empowered to live and let live. You can call anyone you like ugly names, and I couldn’t care less because in the end, I have only to turn off my computer to escape you. Beware the scary libertarians, they will take over and leave you alone.

Comment by Carolynp — July 17, 2013 @ 1:10 am - July 17, 2013

36. Jeremy, do you kiss your mother with that filthy mouth?

How does discussing your cockgobbling supposed to endear you to anyone? The left is all about the vulgar. You are no different than the freaks that showed up in TX, to protest abortion clinics having to upgrade to safe and clean standards like tattoo parlors and outpatient surgeries, armed with used feminine hygiene products, jars of poop and urine.
    Vulgar and disgusting.

Comment by Annie — July 17, 2013 @ 1:58 am - July 17, 2013

37. I hope to all that is right in the world that the folks here practice restraint in their daily conversations as clearly there is none here. You can thumb your nose at PC culture without being crass and offensive. Its possible if you are clever. But…that cleverness seems to be lacking here because many here are just coming off as rude and speaking/writing in a manner inwhich they would never do in a face-to-face conversation…

The author of this post should be ashamed of a post based on such a premise.
    The posters here should be ashamed of seemingly cheer-leading a tragedy.

…decency and class is truly lacking in America today…

Comment by mike — July 17, 2013 @ 5:20 am - July 17, 2013

38. mike and Another_Jeremy, proof that facts are anathema to the Left.

mike, your comments are unintentionally hilarious. You speak of class, of decency, yet you display neither.

Another_Jeremy brings up what he thinks are issues from Rush’s past that should apparently mean we should ignore him and delegitimize him. I wonder if he feels the same about Trayvon’s past actions of stealing, drug use, fighting, and now attempted gay bashing (re:Zimmerman) being held against HIM?

Hahahaha! Like either of them is capable of intellectual honesty or moral consistency.

Comment by acethepug — July 17, 2013 @ 6:04 am - July 17, 2013

39. Rush Limbaugh: Thanks To Rachel Jeantel I Can Say ‘N*gga With An A’ Now Because ‘It’s Not Racist’

Comment by Steve — July 17, 2013 @ 6:31 am - July 17, 2013

40. Isn’t it amusing how Jeremy has to keep the narritive going, despite any facts?

Now I understand he plays for the other team since he believes, women aren’t sensible and can’t provide proof when called out on his law C&P.

He runs from threads when asked questions he can’t answer. Are we sure it’s not Another_levi?

Comment by The_Livewire — July 17, 2013 @ 6:59 am - July 17, 2013

41. How the leftists love to throw the word “tragedy” every time they need extra attention for their projection,.

Trayvon got shot and died. He wasn’t an innocent kid with Skittles and Ice Tea on his way home to feed his little brother junk food. If you want that story, go to Chicago where black toddlers get shot by black males spraying bullets in an ongoing ballet of insanity and violence. That you may call a tragedy.

From all evidence, Trayvon was not confronted. He did the confronting. This narrative that he was innocently walking home is blown to smithereens by Jeantel’s contact with him and what they discussed about Zimmerman as he was walking home. Trayvon had plenty of time to reach his home and go inside.

Suppose Zimmerman followed him and watched him go inside. Would that not have then shown that at least Trayvon lived in the neighborhood? But that is something we will never know, because Trayvon sucker punched Zimmerman and beat his head on the concrete and the rest is history.

So, lets see the evidence that this scenario worked some other way. Lets see these libs show that evidence and compels us to believe that Zimmerman was a creepy ass cracker who was out to kill a black kid. You do that and you have your “tragedy” for Trayvon. Otherwise, you are using a perfectly good word to put lipstick on your chosen pig.

Comment by heliotrope — July 17, 2013 @ 7:27 am - July 17, 2013

42. …decency and class is truly lacking in America today…

Comment by mike — July 17, 2013 @ 5:20 am – July 17, 2013

Why, yes it is, mike.

As we can see from the race-baiting Trayvon Obama Party members like yourself who are screaming for the Zimmermans, the police, and the jury members and their families to be tortured, raped, and murdered.

But then again, why should we expect any better when one considers how Barack Obama screams and rants and smears his political opposition as murderers?

Comment by North Dallas Thirty — July 17, 2013 @ 7:42 am - July 17, 2013

43. Here is what is going to happen next: The left will concoct talking points filled with extraneous “facts” which did not come up at the trial but are convenient to padding the narrative.

These extraneous “facts” will be thrown as proof of a miscarriage of justice and those who say that the trial is settled will be challenged to “disprove” the extraneous “facts” that have been manufactured.

Begin with George Zimmerman being an unreliable hot head and a past of being prone to violence and how he was ever given the right to a carry permit. In other words, shift the topic, name call and ignore the evidence that exonerated him.

Secondly, the left will continue its idiotic notion first promoted by Jesse Jackson that Trayvon didn’t get a jury of his peers. Understand, please, that a dead person around which a trial is focused is not the person on trial. Zimmerman was the guy on trial.

Thirdly, if Trayvon’s “civil rights” were violated by Zimmerman, then it is certainly fair for Zimmerman to challenge that his civil rights were violated by an over-aggressive prosecution which pulled all the junk yard dogs stops to satisfy the media and racist rent-a-mob feeding frenzy.

littlelettermike proclaims:

…decency and class is truly lacking in America today…

This is from a person who can not refute the verdict by out thinking the prosecution and showing how they managed to drop the ball and allow “injustice” (according to littlelettermike) to prevail.

Delusional. littlelettermike can not accept the facts in the case and be a peace with the understanding that the jury could not find anything in the case to be enough to give Zimmerman a ticket to prison.

So, as with all delusional people, it is necessary to pump up the volume and go into some sort of “Catcher in the Rye” twisted logic that ends up anointing littlelettermike as the guardian of his personal vision of “decency” and “class” and to come here spouting his nonsense.

People like littlelettermike will continue to litigate this case forever as the “facts” grow in number and the narrative changes until Zimmerman worshiped Adolf Eichmann and he disabled Trayvon’s wheel chair and killed him slowly and painfully through the death by 10,000 cuts.

Comment by heliotrope — July 17, 2013 @ 8:04 am - July 17, 2013

44. Exactly, heliotrope.

Littlelettermike tried, convicted, and wanted to execute the minute he heard that Trayvon was black and assumed, given the name “Zimmerman”, that he was killed by a neo-Nazi.

Littlelettermike’s Barack Obama thought the same thing and saw a golden opportunity to race-bait and blame whitey for all the black community’s problems, just as he, Michelle Obama, Jeremiah Wright, the CBC, and everyone who matters in the Obama Party believes.

He chose the latter. And of course the classless, indecent, vulgar Obama Party base like littlelettermike followed their Chcago thug’s gutter politics lead, only to run headlong into the facts of the case.

Which is why we are now treated to the pathetic hilarity of Barack Obama and his idiotic lackey Eric Holder begging people to provide evidence to back up Obama’s screaming insistence that George Zimmerman is guilty.

But that is typical of indecent, shameful, and classless racist bigots like Obama and littlelettermike. Their perverse and sick concept of “justice” is that they get the outcome they want regardless of facts, law, or due process.

This is also a warning. Littlelettermike and his fellow Obama supporters believe in guilty until proven innocent. Littlelettermike believes Obama should be able to arrest, prosecute, and imprison people, THEN collect “evidence”, as his Barack Obama is attempting to do with Zimmerman.

Furthermore, since, according to the screaming Holder, there is no right of self-defense, Trayvon was in the wrong since he didn’t immediately run home. If he felt threatened, he should have immediately run home; since he didn’t and chose to stand his ground, the screaming Holder says he deserved to die.

Comment by North Dallas Thirty — July 17, 2013 @ 9:03 am - July 17, 2013

45. Exactly, heliotrope.

But this time, conservatives are punching back by bringing up all the facts about Saint Skittles, such as his record of violent behavior and burglary, his pedophilia, his drug use, his proud affirmations of being a gangsta thug, and now his homophobia.

This leads the classless and violent race-baiters like littlelettermike to fall back on their Alinsky tactics of trying to hold others to standards that shameful thugs like littlelettermike would never in a million years deign to follow themselves.

Which shows they are losing. Littlelettermike is a typical bully and coward, dependent on others being too afraid and too averse to conflict to get his way. He and his Barack Obama decided to stalk and harass conservatives, and now he’s getting his head pounded into the pavement.

Comment by North Dallas Thirty — July 17, 2013 @ 9:10 am - July 17, 2013

46. Another way to explain the lynch-mob mentality of AJ and lowercase: They are hardcore statists (fascists) like Nancy Grace.

You see, the State is always right, the State must always prevail. The State charged George Zimmerman with a crime, and therefore, he must be found guilty of that crime. The job of the jury is to validate the State’s determination that George Zimmerman is guilty of a crime. Since they failed in their duty to The State, they are traitors to the State, and equally deserving of punishment.

Comment by V the K — July 17, 2013 @ 9:17 am - July 17, 2013

47. One more thing: from this point forward, conservatives, as far as I’m concerned, have perfect license to act like ghetto thug Saint Skittles.

Especially since we already know Barack Obama Party members profile and want to murder conservatives.

Perhaps after enough liberals like littlelettermike have their heads pounded into the pavement, they will get an understanding of why it’s better to follow the laws instead of ignoring them to race-bait for votes, and we can go back to being a civilized society with rules.

Comment by North Dallas Thirty — July 17, 2013 @ 9:20 am - July 17, 2013

48. Another_Jeremy @ #33 provided two links to access the racist, sexist, homophobic “facts” about Limbaugh and Limbaugh as a proven liar.

It is worth taking a look at his “research” sources; they are pathetic. No context, no substantiation, no nuthin’. It is a perfect example of proving your case by default dependency on idiocy.

Another_Jeremy has no first hand knowledge of Limbaugh that he has garnered by actually listening to and studying the man. But he doesn’t need that. Another_Jeremy operates on his own set of “facts” which are useful to his conclusions and not subject to review. His alternate view of reality is essential to feeding his delusions. Furthermore, he has a whole world of fellow travelers who will laugh and jeer with him as the hate Limbaugh for spotlighting their hypocrisy, bigotry, childishness, zealotry, spitefulness, cruelty, fraudulence, moodiness, and overemotional pettiness.

No wonder Another_Jeremy and his ilk loathe the man.

Comment by heliotrope — July 17, 2013 @ 9:55 am - July 17, 2013

49. This is also why they are incensed that George Zimmerman was looking out for the security of his neighborhood and himself. Those are also the prerogatives of the State. And the sooner each citizen realizes that he is the Property of the State, and should cower in his home until the State orders him to do otherwise, the better.

Comment by V the K — July 17, 2013 @ 9:17 am – July 17, 2013

I don’t even think it’s that complicated, V the K.

Simply put, we are living in 1930s Germany, and an Aryan was just killed due to the actions of someone with a Jewish-sounding last name.

Another_Jeremy, littlelettermike, and Barack Obama are statists, absolutely. But that’s less because they believe in the state per se than it is that they see the state as the means of implementing their racist fantasies. If they thought anarchy would bring about their ethnic oppression and cleansing goals, they’d do that.

You can observe it in their rants here. Another_Jeremy has outright stated that the opinions of white people are worthless and that only statements made by people with black skin are worthwhile. Littlelettermike has reiterated that the only white people who are not racist are the ones who acknowledge the superiority of black skin and never criticize anyone with black skin.

Obama and the Obama Party are not complicated. They’re a governmental apparatus built to impose racism. Once you realize that racist core, their actions become far less contradictory and far more consistent with their racist goals.

Comment by North Dallas Thirty — July 17, 2013 @ 10:22 am - July 17, 2013

50. But for the actions of George Zimmerman this entire event never would have happened. Neighborhood watch is supposed to watch and report, not follow and attempt to pursue. Had Zimmerman not decided to play cop none of it would have happened. Of course it’s nice how you loons love disparage the dead teen who can’t tell his side of the events and naturally ignore Zimmerman’s own history, including an arrest for assaulting a police officer and a former girl friend who requested a restraining order because of a history of domestic violence.

Comment by Nick — July 17, 2013 @ 10:49 am - July 17, 2013

51. “But for the actions of Trayvon Martin, this entire event never would have happened” – Fixed it for ya, Nick.

I continue to be amazed at lefties’ convenient ability to forget that (1) Zimmerman was a resident trying to serve his community; and, for his trouble, (2) Martin punched him “MMA style” and tried to smash his head into the concrete.

Point (2), especially, puts Trayvon Martin in the wrong (and justifies Zimmerman, as someone who was forced to defend himself).

Some people just can’t deal with the fact that Martin was wrong. Their comments drip with the implication that Martin had some kind of right to physically attack and bash Zimmerman. But he never did.

Comment by ILoveCapitalism — July 17, 2013 @ 11:44 am - July 17, 2013

52. Comment by Nick — July 17, 2013 @ 10:49 am

And another low information moron chimes in at #50.

Comment by Jman1961 — July 17, 2013 @ 11:44 am - July 17, 2013

53. Nick – No matter how many times you repeat the left-wing talking points, they still remain untrue.

George Zimmerman did nothing unlawful that night. The jury has spoken.

Comment by V the K — July 17, 2013 @ 11:44 am - July 17, 2013

54. Strangely enough, Nick likes to ignore that a) the arrest was defending a friend, charge was reduced and then (IIRC) dismissed after he went through a program and b) he had a restraining order on her as well. Also let’s not forget, Zimmerman was on the way back to the truck when he got jumped.

Though Nick also likes to ignore that if Martin hadn’t been suspended from school for possession of burgler’s tools and stolen property, the event would never have had happened. If you’re going to use old events to judge Zimmerman’s character, then you have to admit, Martin’s past lend creedance to his actions.

And if Martin hadn’t jumped Zimmerman he’d not have lost his life.

Comment by The_Livewire — July 17, 2013 @ 11:47 am - July 17, 2013

55. Zimmerman:

Voted for Obama
    Took a black girl to the prom
    Mother was Hispanic and a grandfather was African-American.
    Tutored black children
    The trial defense never relied on “Stand your Ground” defense.
    Never used the N word.
    Never was “told” by the 911 dispatcher to stay in his car.

OK where is the racism in all this? Some people in the African-American community need to look long and hard in the mirror.

Comment by SC.Swampfox — July 17, 2013 @ 11:48 am - July 17, 2013

56. Some people just can’t deal with the fact that Martin was wrong.

No… because the narrative fits in so nicely with Left-Wing Mythology: The innocent black schoolboy who is brutally gunned down by the racist redneck.

The truth doesn’t matter. It’s the narrative… the myth… that matters.

Comment by V the K — July 17, 2013 @ 11:51 am - July 17, 2013

57. I hope Zimmerman writes a book, when the legalities are concluded. What a firestorm that will be!

Comment by ILoveCapitalism — July 17, 2013 @ 11:54 am - July 17, 2013

58. Who would dare publish it? It would be like publishing “Mohammed: An Accurate Historial Biography with Many Illustrations.”

Comment by V the K — July 17, 2013 @ 12:07 pm - July 17, 2013

59. Perhaps Martin is a hero for some, because he was acting out their “smash whitey” fantasy. Problem is, of course, that Zimmerman is Latino and the attack was apparently unprovoked.

Perhaps Martin is a hero for some, because he was acting out their belief/wish that if anyone doubts them or watches them suspiciously, they have a right to smash the person’s face. These are the people who imply that Zimmerman did ‘provoke’ Martin by following him and daring to wonder what he was up to.

Problem is, they’re wrong. Physical assaults are never justified (except in immediate self-defense against another’s **physical** assault). In public areas, watching/following people for brief periods (and with no intent to injure them) is allowed, which is why you have to go to court for a special order, when you want to stop someone from doing it.

Comment by ILoveCapitalism — July 17, 2013 @ 12:16 pm - July 17, 2013

60. When it emerged that Zimmerman was not white, not a neo-Nazi, and not a racist, poor Obama had two choices: acknowledge his own racial profiling and prejudices had led him to a snap decision, or start lying and flinging feces. He chose the latter.

A good President would have chosen the former, and America would be much better off for it.

Comment by ILoveCapitalism — July 17, 2013 @ 12:50 pm - July 17, 2013

61. Even Obama and Holder are too afraid of the Black Underclass to attempt to discuss race honestly. They rail against “Stand Your Ground” laws because its politically profitable for them; but they don’t dare go into Chicago and try and stop the gangbangers from killing each other.

Comment by V the K — July 17, 2013 @ 12:53 pm - July 17, 2013

62. Really, Nick?

Why didn’t Martin call 911, instead of Jeantel, where he regailed her with both sexual and racial slurs about Zimmerman?

Why did he, in the two-hundred-and-seventy seconds between the 911 calls, not go home? What did he do in those four-and-a-half minutes?

But, like mike and Another_Jeremy, you aren’t interested in those inconvenient issues. Far better to blame Zimmerman for having the audacity to get out of his truck. Sorry, it’s not at all unreasonable an action. In fact, it’s pretty damn UNREASONABLE to, just because you are being followed, attack the person following you.

In fact, Eric Holder pretty much blamed Martin, too, even if he didn’t realize or mean it. After all, being in fear for one’s life is no excuse to attack someone, right? We should all run away, that was the gist of the Chinless Wonder’s comments. So, if Martin was in fear of his life, why isn’t it as much his fault as Zimmerman’s for escalating things?

But you know, let’s blame Zimmerman for taking normal actions that resulted in consequences that were not reasonably forseeable. And let’s be sure to ONLY hold Zimmerman accountable, and not Martin …

Microbe.

Comment by acethepug — July 17, 2013 @ 12:59 pm - July 17, 2013

63. I’d like to thank Another_Jeremy, mike, Nick etc. for their contributions.

Wrong as their comments are on the whole, having them is useful. Blog comments are infotainment. It’s entertaining, and educational, to see their nonsense – and to see the refutations, the ripostes. I really mean that.

Comment by ILoveCapitalism — July 17, 2013 @ 1:05 pm - July 17, 2013

64. How about pointing out that if Zimmerman hadn’t been following him for no reason other than his age and race nobody would have thought he might be a rapist.

Comment by BiPaganMan — July 17, 2013 @ 2:10 pm - July 17, 2013

65. All this just makes me angrier that in my State you can’t get a CCW-permit.

Hell, it can take 6-months just to get a State-issued handgun-purchase permit here. When out-in-public, we’re denied the means of self-defense…not even pepper-spray or an edged-blade.

Comment by Ted B. (Charging Rhino) — July 17, 2013 @ 3:37 pm - July 17, 2013

66. Re-read comment #55.

Repeat.

Repeat.

Comment by Bruce (GayPatriot) — July 17, 2013 @ 5:11 pm - July 17, 2013

67. [...] Is this the truth she never bothered to tell the PoPo or on the witness stand? Trayvon the Gay Basher? [...]

Pingback by Tom Joyner. Still want to give the lying bitch college money? | Daily Pundit — July 17, 2013 @ 5:54 pm - July 17, 2013

68. Imagine if Zimmerman hadn’t gotten his gun out just in time, at the last second.

Quite possibly then, (1) he’d be dead, (2) Martin would have texted his friends something like “got a fag last night, lolz”, (3) none of those now calling for us to “honor” Martin The Dead Little Boy Who Just Wanted To Buy Candy, would care in the least. Notwithstanding their accusations of our supposed homophobia, self-hate, etc., they would all not bat an eyelash that some Latino neighborhood volunteer (who was actually straight, “but whatever”) died in an anti-gay hate crime from Trayvon Martin.

Comment by ILoveCapitalism — July 17, 2013 @ 5:56 pm - July 17, 2013

69. And what’s worse, ILC: they would still be screaming “Justice for Trayvon” and insisting that any attempt to prosecute or hold him accountable for killing Zimmerman was “racism”. Littlelettermike, Nick, and Another_Jeremy could repeat their posts verbatim. Zimmerman was creepy, he picked a fight, he deserved to die, etc.

The rules are simple. Aryan right, person with a Jewish-sounding name wrong.

Comment by North Dallas Thirty — July 17, 2013 @ 7:09 pm - July 17, 2013

70. BiPaganMan @ 64: That’s a big steaming pile of postmodernism you just left on the lawn.

Zimmerman was NOT following Mr. Martin because of his age and race. He was following him because he was….wait for it: BEHAVING SUSPICIOUSLY. Unless you don’t consider his walking around and checking out all the darkened houses in the neighborhood suspicious. I know I do.

Comment by Bastiat Fan — July 17, 2013 @ 7:32 pm - July 17, 2013

71. Wait a minute….can a man be raped by another man? Yes. So if Trayvon was followed by a creepy looking man is it OK for him to speculate he could be a rapist? Yes. Here’s the problem, he didn’t walk up to Zimmerman’s car, pull him out, and beat him because he thought he was gay… Zimmerman was told NOT to handle the situation and he did…he’s wrong. Trayvon defended himself bc he felt threatened (oh but that’s not “stand your ground” is it?). Zimmerman initiated by getting out of the car. how is that so hard to understand.

Comment by JennaTea — July 17, 2013 @ 8:32 pm - July 17, 2013

72. Well. Considering that Zimmerman has been accused of predatory behavior before what’s wrong with Jeantel suggesting he could be a predator? Most rapists are men, after all, even male-male rape. Also this is fucking asinine and I am ashamed of all my fellow queers who believe or want to hype any of this bullshit for the sake of quenching their racist thirst. Another young Black boy has been MURDERED IN COLD BLOOD and you want to grasp at straws to justify it?? You don’t deserve humanity.

Comment by AL — July 17, 2013 @ 8:57 pm - July 17, 2013

73. Trayvon defended himself bc he felt threatened (oh but that’s not “stand your ground” is it?). Zimmerman initiated by getting out of the car. how is that so hard to understand.

Comment by JennaTea — July 17, 2013 @ 8:32 pm – July 17, 2013

Because it violates the screaming racist bigot Eric Holder’s statement that there is no such thing as self-defense and that Trayvon is thus to blame for his own death because he didn’t retreat.

What you and your fellow race-baiters will never realize is that your game of “The Aryan is always right and the guy with the Jewish name is always wrong” invariably leads you to create contradictions where none exists and ignore ones that are blatantly obvious.

We understand. Obama is desperately ordering his stupid minions like you to fling feces because Obama is too small and petty of a man to admit his race-baiting bigotry for votes backfired.

Comment by AL — July 17, 2013 @ 8:57 pm – July 17, 2013

Scream and fling some more feces, racist.

No one here believes that you are anything other than a race-baiting imbecile who is going to scream “racist” over and over and over again like a tantrum-throwing child until you get your way.

And since you and your fellow bigot liberal gays already tell us to kill ourselves and wish death on us and our families, no one seriously believes you care one whit about our humanity either way.

Again, though, it’s nothing but projection. Liberals like yourself are sick racists, depraved and disgusting individuals who think governmental power should be used to abuse and attack anyone who doesn’t buy into your Obama’s racist hatred. You try to appeal to our better natures while making it clear in the process that you have none.

Comment by North Dallas Thirty — July 18, 2013 @ 12:32 am - July 18, 2013

74. Al and Jenna have reading comprehension problems.
    Martin was acting suspiciously.
    Zimmerman reported him and where he was going.
    Zimmerman goes back to his car.
    Martin jumps him and beats him.
    Zimmerman, at this point had every right to defend himself, which he did.

Young boy, my ass. He was at least 6 feet tall, a fighter, a druggie, and suspended from school because of thug behavior.

Comment by Annie — July 18, 2013 @ 1:02 am - July 18, 2013

75. All you people are basing the idea that Zimmerman “murdered” Martin on no evidence. Why is that hard to understand? And, based on Jeantel’s testimony, it seems that Martin wasn’t threatened by Zimmerman. And, why would he be? He was good at fighting, and more than capable of defending himself against an un-armed man. Furthermore, he would have called 911 if he was threatened.

My god, you people are dense. And, AL, you might want to read up on what is going on in Chicago if you are so terribly heartbroken over the death of one black teenager.

Comment by Rattlesnake — July 18, 2013 @ 1:11 am - July 18, 2013

76. Zimmerman initiated by getting out of the car. how is that so hard to understand.

So, getting out of your car is now considered a hostile act, for which it is completely appropriate for someone, in response, to break your nose and pound your head into the sidewalk.

The left is unsane.

Comment by V the K — July 18, 2013 @ 6:11 am - July 18, 2013

77. So if I see two men walking towards me, holding hands, Al and Jenna feel I’m perfectly justified in beating the hells out of them.

Got it.

Aside, those kids in PA? Using Al and Jenna’s logic, the kidnapper would have been justified in shooting them, since they were following him.

Comment by The_Livewire — July 18, 2013 @ 7:04 am - July 18, 2013

78. Comment by JennaTea — July 17, 2013 @ 8:32 pm
    Comment by AL — July 17, 2013 @ 8:57 pm

Textbook cases of ‘Batsh*t Crazy’, straight from the manual.

In consecutive posts.

The Daily Double.

Comment by Jman1961 — July 18, 2013 @ 7:43 am - July 18, 2013

79. Here’s a story that should make Jenna, AJ, and lowercase happy. A white guy was assaulted by two black teenagers in Sanford Florida. (Maybe he looked at them the wrong way {which is what Trayvon’s defenders are accusing George Zimmerman of}). Fortunately, from the liberal perspective, the white guy didn’t have a gun. So, he ends up in the hospital in critical condition after taking 13 hammer blows to the head. The two Trayvons are in jail, getting 3 hots and a cot at taxpayer expense until their public defender finds a way to get the charges dismissed.

From the liberal perspective, a happy ending.

Comment by V the K — July 18, 2013 @ 7:57 am - July 18, 2013

80. Zimmerman initiated by getting out of the car. how is that so hard to understand.

Getting out of the car is not, repeat NOT, initiating squat. It’s a basic human right. On the other hand, jumping someone (physically assaulting them) is initiating.

How is that so hard to understand?

Comment by ILoveCapitalism — July 18, 2013 @ 9:58 am - July 18, 2013

81. JennaTea poses an interesting stab at finding a justification that will work.

(1) So if Trayvon was followed by a creepy looking man is it OK for him to speculate he could be a rapist? Yes.

(2.) Here’s the problem, he didn’t walk up to Zimmerman’s car, pull him out, and beat him because he thought he was gay…

(3.) Zimmerman was told NOT to handle the situation and he did…he’s wrong.

(4.) Trayvon defended himself bc he felt threatened (oh but that’s not “stand your ground” is it?).

(5.) Zimmerman initiated by getting out of the car.

(6.) how is that so hard to understand.

1. “So” and “if” are conditional words usually meaning a hypothetical. That alone makes JennaTea’s contribution totally useless. 2. Here is another meaningless hypothetical which apparently is meant to be some sort of “hypothetical evidence” or something. Who knows? (Trayon also did not hover around Zimmerman kissing him on the cheeks. So let us also “stipulate” the additional “hypothetical evidence.”)

3. Zimmerman’s “handling” of the situation is known only by the gibberish on Jeantel’s telling of an ebonics crippled telling of snatches of phone conversations, Zimmerman’s recounting and a brief view by an eye-witness. Beyond that, there is the speculation by various parties.

4. Not a soul in this world knows how Trayvon felt or whether he defended himself or attacked. That, of course, is what at the center of the trial. Initially, the police did not charge Zimmerman at all. The governor chose a prosecutor and that prosecutor chose to charge Zimmerman and fast track the case into court, by-passing process of presenting the case to a Grand Jury on the way.

5.) This is classic stupidity. Zimmerman went to trial over “getting out of his car” and a jury of his peers found him “not guilty” of any cause in the death of Trayvon Martin that was punishable.

6.) How is that so hard to understand? It is impossible to understand if you mold the “facts” to fit your predetermined conclusion that Zimmerman must be punished.

JennaTea is a “glittering jewel of colossal ignorance” who is determined to spout all manner of hypotheticals and trash in order to get an “amen” from the choir of “glittering jewels of colossal ignorance.”

Al on the other hand is a hater or fellow gays who are not “authentic” and “down for the struggle” in the spouting of liberal bile, pap and tripe.

Comment by heliotrope — July 18, 2013 @ 11:44 am - July 18, 2013

82. This doesn’t bode well: George Zimmerman has been linked to an organization with Klan ties and an openly racist agenda, including support of Jim Crow laws.

Comment by V the K — July 18, 2013 @ 12:23 pm - July 18, 2013

83. This doesn’t bode well: …

And the hysterical low info morons either won’t click on the link, and will fill in their own ‘facts’, or they will click on it but they’ll be too stupid to get the giant ‘ZING’ that’s right in front of their faces.

Comment by Jman1961 — July 18, 2013 @ 12:36 pm - July 18, 2013

84. And if Trayvon Martin did attack first for this reason, he was acting against someone he thought was going to rape him, not because he thought Zimmerman was gay.

Comment by BiPaganMan — July 17, 2013 @ 2:10 pm – July 17, 2013

Comment by JennaTea — July 17, 2013 @ 8:32 pm – July 17, 2013

So we are to believe that St Trayvon Of The Skittles, being “young” and a mere “child” is still possessed of such wisdom and prescient knowledge that he is all up on rape theory and inherently knows that only heterosexual men commit the overwhelming majority of sexual assaults, and that any defense against said perceived act is in no way acting out of any sort of homophobic response? O-tay, got it.

[We won't even get into how same-gender attraction is such an accepted norm in the Black community that writers such as Keith Boykin discuss the "down low" phenomenon as simply a matter of theoretical fiction.]

Comment by RSG — July 19, 2013 @ 2:41 am - July 19, 2013

85. About the last thing I’m worried about in life is being raped by a “creepy looking” gay man. it says a lot about the left that they simultaneously say that Martin was justified in worrying about that possibility and ignore the obvious slander it entails.

Comment by Tom the Redhunter — July 19, 2013 @ 9:22 pm - July 19, 2013

86. It is good to see that almost everyone here gets it as far as this case is concerned.

From my perspective (I am straight, not gay), if Rachel Jeantel is in fact telling the truth, and not just spreading a narrative, then Trayvon Martin is the only one that did any true bigot style profiling.

George Zimmerman (the Catholic man) saw someone who was acting suspiciously. He told the NEN that the person looked like he was on drugs.

Zimmerman did not follow Trayvon Martin. There is no true evidence that George Zimmerman ran after Trayvon Martin, especially not in those boots he was wearing. I do in fact think that there might be other reasons to conclude that he was not running… walking fast maybe, but not running.

Trayvon Martin had adequate time to reach the condo where he was staying. The boy inside the condo was not his brother. He had no relationship at all with Trayvon Martin, let alone Tracy Martin.

It is because the Skittles were found on the person of Trayvon Martin that a narrative was developed regarding the Skittles. They also made up a story that it was Arizona Iced Tea but the can was in fact Watermelon Juice, and that makes two of the ingredients to make Lean or Purple Drank. The other ingredient is something like Robitussen or Nyquil.

What was left out of the trial happened to be Trayvon Martin’s past, in particular his school recoreds, his media messages, and his cellphone text messages.

Within that material there is evidence that Trayvon Martin participated in the rape of a girl.

Comment by Aussie — July 20, 2013 @ 12:14 am - July 20, 2013

87. [...] Trayvon the Gay Basher? [...]

Pingback by GayPatriot » Real justice for Trayvon — July 20, 2013 @ 5:47 pm - July 20, 2013

88. Awesome thread! Thanks for the insightful commentary, awesome snark and epic beat down of the trolls! I enjoyed every single word!

Comment by runningrn — July 21, 2013 @ 7:18 pm - July 21, 2013

89. Teenage kid with no weapons who has full entitlement to be where he is.
    Wannabe cop who is armed and has been looking for trouble comes upon said kid.
    Real authorities tell wannabe cop not to engage kid and wait for police to arrive.
    Wannabe cop is told to stay in his vehicle to wait.
    Wannabe cop leaves his vehicle and kid dies after being shot by wannabe cop.

Nuff said.

Comment by Kevin — July 25, 2013 @ 3:29 am - July 25, 2013

90. Oh, look—a staff member from Al Sharpton’s show dropped by. Too bad he didn’t have time to read all the comments before making one…

Comment by RSG — July 25, 2013 @ 4:44 am - July 25, 2013