Another “Hate Crime” Victim Who Could Be a Lying Liar Who Lies

Hat Tip: Rob TGC

lying-waitress

The story of the lesbian waitress who claimed a family denied her a tip and left her a note disapproving of her lifestyle red-lined my BS detector from Day 1. Well, surprising no one, it turns out she most likely made the whole thing up. (Warning: Annoying Autoplay Video.) (No annoying video at this link.)  The diners deny her allegations and have presented evidence that corroborates their story, unlike the “aggrieved” waitress.

The husband and wife, who asked to remain anonymous, showed NBC 4 New York a receipt that appeared to be printed at the same minute, on the same date, for the same $93.55 total, except with an $18 tip.

A manager and the restaurant owner insisted they had the original ticket for the $93.55 charge, but would not produce the receipt for NBC 4 New York and could not explain why the family’s credit card was charged for more.

(Emphasis not in original)

They have evidence to refute her story, she doesn’t have evidence to support it. A reasonable mind must conclude she was probably making it up. [Bear in mind, “Lesbian Waitress Gets Rude Note” was a national news story. Multiple “Knock Out Game” Assaults by gangs on innocent victims documented by police reports; apparently just an urban legend according to the MFM.]

Even if her story turns out to have no merit, she’ll get a pass. Lying is SOP for the left to advance its agenda, and playing the victim can be a lucrative con. (Apparently, thousands of people have sent her money to show support. She would not be the first to run this con.) Her story, though apparently made up, advanced a narrative of gay victimization exploited by politicians and left-wing gay rights groups to gain money and power. But if there were real incidents of rampant anti-gay hate to report, the left would not have to make up this stuff.

1. Good thing for the family that they didn’t just give her that 20% tip in cash!

Oh wait, since servers do usually prefer cash, *that* surely proves their homophobia. /sarc

But I wonder if someone else at the restaurant set up the whole thing?

Comment by ILoveCapitalism — November 26, 2013 @ 4:42 pm - November 26, 2013

2. I found it interesting that the message “I’m sorry but I cannot tip because I disagree with your lifestyle.” was characterized by the reporter as ‘hateful’. Disagreement == hate. When the reporter asks the waitress if she can understand why the accused are upset, the waitress didn’t seem particularly interested. The take-away: If the waitress doesn’t care that she (or someone else) falsely accused someone of refusing to tip based upon perceived sexual identity, then why should I be upset when someone actually does refuse to tip for those very reasons? And although I’m going out on a limb here, I’m guessing both the accuser and accused are liberals and/or Democrats, making this story a tender morsel indeed. The waitress assures everyone that the money she has received is all being donated. Anyone dare disbelieve her?

Comment by Ignatius — November 26, 2013 @ 5:17 pm - November 26, 2013

3. I found it interesting that the message “I’m sorry but I cannot tip because I disagree with your lifestyle.” was characterized by the reporter as ‘hateful’.

I find it interesting that in a post that links to information that shows the original story to be a colossal fraud (which any sentient adult should have suspected on first hearing it), that anyone treats the sine qua non of the story as if it had any merit whatsoever (even as a hypothetical).
    Butch the restaurant ‘server’ needs to lose her job as a waitress/slanderous fantasist by having her ample ass fired out of a cannon with a muzzle velocity sufficient to cause her to walk with a slight yet noticeable ‘hitch’ for the rest of her life…a permanent reminder not to pull shite like this in the future.
    Not likely to happen though, as that would be deemed too harsh and judgmental by the “let’s not talk morals” crowd.

Comment by Jman1961 — November 26, 2013 @ 7:44 pm - November 26, 2013

4. And since I DO like to talk about morals (furthering my rep as one who will gladly call “bullshit” on anyone and everyone peddling idiocy masquerading as wisdom (aka – the zeitgeist), this little tramp broke rule #9 from the original Top Ten list, which reads:

Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.

Comment by Jman1961 — November 26, 2013 @ 7:51 pm - November 26, 2013

5. The patrons who produced the receipt and credit card statement showing the total charged to their account, asked to be shown in shadow in the interview.

Is that because of possible revenge for destruction of a hate crime narrative? That would be my concern in the same circumstance.

Comment by heliotrope — November 26, 2013 @ 8:23 pm - November 26, 2013

6. It’s interesting watching the gay left flailing about with all sorts of conspiracy theories about how the couple are lying. They claim it can’t be true because the couple wishes to remain anonymous. Never mind the left’s long history of destroying all who allegedly cross them.

Comment by TGC — November 26, 2013 @ 8:55 pm - November 26, 2013

7. Christians were executed by mauling by lion and executed in ancient Rome. Catholics were outlawed from buying horses or attending universities in the states for decades in some states. Africans were forced to work until they dropped dead of exhaustion on plantations as slaves. Those groups would have loved to have a “friendly” media and entertainment classes and the political and cultural clout that gays have.

The fact that gays can say, “I am being oppressed” proves that they are not. Because real oppressors would kill them for daring to say that. The fact that this woman can accuse this family of doing her wrong without proof and they are presumed innocent ranks right up there with the witch trials in terms of outrageousness and injustice.

Is it any wonder I can’t stand the majority of “my kind”?

Comment by Sean — November 26, 2013 @ 9:21 pm - November 26, 2013

8. “Christians were executed by mauling by lion and executed in ancient Rome.”

Some secularists are so bigoted that they wear t-shirts applauding the lions.

Comment by pst314 — November 26, 2013 @ 9:59 pm - November 26, 2013

9. And she was a Marine, to boot. It really ticks me off when somebody who is this unscrupulous and unethical dares to put on a U.S. military uniform. It just serves to tarnish the reputation of all the ones who have served with honor and skill. The only effect that I have noticed of the relaxing of military recruiting standards is the admittance of people who would once have been considered emotionally, physically, mentally, or morally unsuited for service, or some combination of those, are now being recruited with disturbing ease, and their incompetence is hindering our service members’ ability to do their jobs effectively. And I’m not making that up, I’ve spoken with veterans who have confirmed that the military leadership is lowering standards out of political ambition/ideology/pressure.

I really wanted DADT to have a positive effect on the perception of homosexuals in this country, but if you get people like this woman and the total basket case that is/was Bradley/Chelsea Manning, well… judging an act by it’s intent is all well and good, but it’s consequences that really matter in this world. If I was a person who thought gays were mentally ill or morally degenerate, gays who fit those descriptions who joined the military and drew attention to themselves like this would do nothing to convince me otherwise.

Comment by Sean — November 27, 2013 @ 2:40 am - November 27, 2013

10. The Left really isn’t going to like it very much when, at the VERY least, the Right decides to hit back.

People like this waitress are the ones who perpetuate intolerance. And yet they cry and wail like they are poor and put upon.

How would the couple have even KNOWN she was a lesbian, unless she flaunted it to them? I know I don’t manage to slip “by the way, I am heterosexual” into every conversation I have …

Comment by acethepug — November 27, 2013 @ 6:26 am - November 27, 2013

11. Question: Is it name-calling to call someone who lies a liar?

Comment by V the K — November 27, 2013 @ 9:06 am - November 27, 2013

12. Is perpetrating a public fraud a crime there? …It is in my State.

And what about all the monies she’s received in sympathy. The last person that claimed such a tale got over $10k in donations.

Comment by Ted B. (Charging Rhino) — November 27, 2013 @ 9:44 am - November 27, 2013

13. I find it interesting that the couple (per their claim in V’s nbcnewyork link) are gay marriage supporters.

I still wonder if Morales is the liar here. I mean, of course she could be. But it is the “manager and the restaurant owner [who] insisted they had the original ticket for the $93.55 charge, but would not produce the receipt for NBC 4 New York and could not explain why the family’s credit card was charged for more.”

Alternate scenario: The couple and Morales were both set up by some employee who has a personality conflict with Morales and saw a chance to harass her while pocketing her tip…not foreseeing the backfire.

Comment by ILoveCapitalism — November 27, 2013 @ 11:43 am - November 27, 2013

14. I still maintain that the vast majority of so-called “hate crimes” were actually perpetuated by the victim.

Prove me wrong, libtards.

Regards,
    Peter H.

Comment by Peter Hughes — November 27, 2013 @ 12:10 pm - November 27, 2013

15. […] Another “Hate Crime” Victim Who Could Be a Lying Liar Who Lies […]

Pingback by GayPatriot » More on hoaxers, the Knockout Game, and self-inflicted HIV — November 27, 2013 @ 12:52 pm - November 27, 2013

16. I still maintain that the vast majority of so-called “hate crimes” were actually perpetuated by the victim.

Prove me wrong, libtards.

Yep, just like my brother being sent off to military school for punching out the gay French teacher and a high school friend of mine who came home from college proud that he decked an effeminate male at the University of South Carolina ………….. Granted that both these incidents happened decades ago. As even ILoveCapitalism says, the lesbian waitress and customer may be both victims.

Comment by SC.Swampfox — November 27, 2013 @ 2:38 pm - November 27, 2013

17. I still maintain that the vast majority of so-called “hate crimes” were actually perpetuated by the victim.

Prove me wrong, libtards.

Yep, just like my brother being sent off to military school for punching out the his gay French teacher while calling him queer and a high school friend of mine who came home from college proud that he decked an effeminate male at the University of South Carolina ………….. Granted that both these incidents happened decades ago. As even ILoveCapitalism says, the lesbian waitress and customer may be both victims.

Comment by SC.Swampfox — November 27, 2013 @ 2:41 pm - November 27, 2013

18. In a follow-up story, other employees at the restaurant said that she is a chronic liar, lying about anything and everything.

Given this, I wonder if Morales (1) really was in the Marines, (2) got an honorable discharge.

Comment by pst314 — November 27, 2013 @ 10:55 pm - November 27, 2013

19. The follow-up is that she is a damn liar. She also lied about having cancer and serving in Afghanistan. She’s obviously White House material for the Democrats.

Comment by SC.Swampfox — November 28, 2013 @ 1:29 pm - November 28, 2013

20. It turns out she was a marine reservist who just stopped showing up for training exercises. She was dishonorably discharged. Despite never being documented as having left the U.S., she claimed she had been in the sandbox and was the only member of her unit that survived an IED explosion. This woman has told multiple lies that involved her father molesting her, a pregnancy, a rape, a boat crashing into her house during Hurricane Sandy (when concerned co-workers went to visit her to make sure she was ok, the only damage her house sustained was a wet carpet). This woman is a longtime pathological liar. She has put this family through hell. Of course they don’t want to show their faces–remember what happened to the people that donated to that anti-gay marriage proposition in CA? Their addresses and names were revealed and their businesses targeted by angry gay activists. This woman was embraced by people gay and straight after her supposed mistreatment, and she has made thousands of dollars off of her lie. (One woman donate $3000 alone.) It’s a disgrace that people like this server not only lie about things like this and refuse to come clean, but that people still support her because of the narrative despite it being proven false.

Comment by runningrn — November 30, 2013 @ 10:51 am - November 30, 2013

21. The Fabulist. (Terrible book, btw.)

Jayson Blair is bi-polar.

USA Today’s version.

Comment by Ignatius — November 30, 2013 @ 3:34 pm - November 30, 2013

22. My suspicions were correct: The waitress received a dishonorable discharge.

Comment by pst314 — December 2, 2013 @ 10:56 pm - December 2, 2013