LAST CHANCE TO VOTE!
2013 Toxic Queen of the Year – MALE and FEMALE

If you follow me on Twitter (and you should)…. you’ll know that I’ve been giving out the daily #ToxicLittleQueen Award for the past few weeks.  The origins of the award come from none other than Alec Baldwin.  Daily recipients show similar disregard for tolerance and decency.

Yesterday, I realized that despite just starting the honor several weeks ago…. I really should bestow the Toxic Little Queen of 2013. But there were SO many suggestions, that I’ve had to break it into two categories.

Feel free to vote for your favorite each day.

Winners will be announced on Twitter on Christmas Eve.

1. When I voted, there were 52 votes for male TLQ, but only 49 votes in the female category. I guess 3 people wanted something in between.

Comment by Al the fish — December 21, 2013 @ 7:53 pm - December 21, 2013

2. Arec Bawdrin isn’t an option?

Comment by V the K — December 21, 2013 @ 8:05 pm - December 21, 2013

3. Nope. He’s kind of like Chairman Emeritus.

Comment by Bruce Carroll — December 21, 2013 @ 8:24 pm - December 21, 2013

4. You don’t have the vote selection I wanted, “All of the above”!

Comment by Lance Luhrquer — December 21, 2013 @ 9:44 pm - December 21, 2013

5. What, no category for ‘All of the above”?

Comment by Blair Ivey — December 22, 2013 @ 2:18 am - December 22, 2013

6. […] at Gay Patriot has up this blog post called “VOTE: 2013 Toxic Queen of the Year – MALE and FEMALE”. Go […]

Pingback by Radicalized Gay Bigotry and Weekend Links — December 22, 2013 @ 1:30 pm - December 22, 2013

7. The gay Left never bothers to wonder if its actions make it more difficult for those of us who aren’t narcissistic psychopaths, who aren’t mentally ill misers who can never love another person because they’re too in love with themselves?

God, I hate them. I hate them so much. Damn them all to hell.

Comment by Sean the Sharmuta — December 22, 2013 @ 6:57 pm - December 22, 2013

8. Why Bette Midler?

(And yes, I have been living under a rock.)

Comment by innocent bystander — December 23, 2013 @ 1:31 pm - December 23, 2013

9. @ innocent bystander

She’s been generally idiotic and stupid all year.

Comment by Sean the Sharmuta — December 23, 2013 @ 2:12 pm - December 23, 2013

10. I assume that the naturalized Brit who used to edit The New Republic has simply been retired from consideration?

Comment by Throbert McGee — December 23, 2013 @ 5:20 pm - December 23, 2013

11. Throbert – You mean Andrew SuLOLivan?

Comment by Bruce Carroll — December 23, 2013 @ 6:08 pm - December 23, 2013

12. The very same, Bruce!

Comment by Throbert McGee — December 23, 2013 @ 6:44 pm - December 23, 2013

13. I voted for Kathleen Sebelius as FEMALE candidate. Poll for MALE was already closed, but I think the results are accurate.

Comment by Jonathan G — December 24, 2013 @ 11:31 am - December 24, 2013

14. You know who’s missing from FEMALE list? At least in my opinion? Cher! She’s been quite the progtard this year.

Comment by Bastiat Fan — December 24, 2013 @ 4:02 pm - December 24, 2013

15. Yeah, Cher kinda feels like a note-worthy absentee from this list. The number of times she has made my eyes role this year is beyond count.

Comment by Sean — December 24, 2013 @ 11:04 pm - December 24, 2013

16. Could we have put Janet Napolitano as Toxic Little Queen on the male side?

Comment by davinci — December 25, 2013 @ 8:41 am - December 25, 2013

17. davinci: we’d have to put Big Sis there. To to otherwise would be false advertising.

Comment by Bastiat Fan — December 25, 2013 @ 12:45 pm - December 25, 2013