I am making predictions, and I challenge Jeff and the othe cob loggers to make some as well. I don’t claim to be a psychic, but I feel pretty good about these predictions.
- The Republicans will totally cave to Obama on the Debt Ceiling, just like they caved on the Budget Deal. The Republican leadership will clap each other on the back over the great deal they got and the MFM will cheer, and spending will continue unabated.
- Obamacare will continue to cause hardship and suffering; the administration will continue to issue exemptions and extensions to try and contain the political damage.
- Republicans will pick up 2-4 seats in the Senate but will fall short of a majority. Democrats will run their usual “War on Women” campaign together wih rampant use of social media to spread outrageous lies about GOP candidates, because that stuff works so well with the Democrats’ low information voter base
- A Democrat congressman, senator, or governor will be found to have engaged in sexual misconduct; the MFM will protect him per Standard Operating Procedure unless defending him becomes politically untenable.
- House Republicans will sneak through an Amnesty Bill in the lame duck session, perhaps earlier.
- There will be a new Obama scandal involving corruption and the abuse of power; the MFM will do their level best to bury it and delegitimize it.
- Media hype over gay athletes at Sochi will eclipse coverage of the actual sporting events.
- More evidence will emerge debunking the hoax of Anthropogenic Global Warming; it will be ignored by the media and the Government.
- There will be a shooting in a gun-free zone, which will receive much media coverage, which will wane after the shooter cannot be connected to the Tea Party or the NRA.
- An atheist group will sue because a town’s innocuous display of religious, specifically Christian, symbols claming it made them all angry and hurt their feelers stuff. Also, Bill Maher will continue to spout things far more offensive than Phil Robertson without consequence.
I predict that my predictions will prove much more accurate than those of this Nobel-prize winning leftist: