Cannot Improve on This Comment

Posted by V the K at 4:47 pm - April 3, 2014.
Filed under: Equality (Real or Faux?)

The LGBTQ Thought Police claim another victory: Mozilla CEO forced out.

1. This is why Conservatives, who happen to be gay, need to speak out louder & more often. One doesn’t have to specify one’s orientation in order to counter the gay libs (sheep).

Comment by Marc Winger — April 3, 2014 @ 5:02 pm - April 3, 2014

2. This is an excellent comment. As I said before V the K. I did not not know that you would make a good commentator on Gay Patriot, but you are doing just fine. Keep at it.

Comment by Charles — April 3, 2014 @ 5:55 pm - April 3, 2014

3. Thank you, Charles. Apparently… there were several people who didn’t want me with posting privileges. But, ya can’t let the haters hold you back. πŸ˜‰

Comment by V the K — April 3, 2014 @ 6:07 pm - April 3, 2014

4. Too bad.

The erstwhile CEO of Mozilla took the forfeit/abdicate/placate route.
    My personal thanks to this coward for rewarding totalitarian behavior.
    And by doing so, guarantee that it will be happening again somewhere…very soon.

Way to go, pal.

Comment by Jman1961 — April 3, 2014 @ 6:48 pm - April 3, 2014

5. V –

He wasn’t forced out.
    He surrendered.

Our side will lose it all if we keep waving white flags every time the waters get choppy.

Comment by Jman1961 — April 3, 2014 @ 6:54 pm - April 3, 2014

6. For all their talk of “accepting themselves” “not caring what others think,” Leftist gays seem to be pretty touchy about validation, and they seem to care a lot about what people think of them.

My personal struggle has been to accept myself. I think I’ve achieved that, and I don’t understand the need to silence those who don’t approve of me. Do the Leftist gays all have massive self-esteem issues, and do they think a big gold star from the government is going to make everything feel better?

Comment by Sean L — April 3, 2014 @ 6:55 pm - April 3, 2014

7. ya can’t let the haters hold you back

I’m just relieved that the blog has an actual conservative doing some posts πŸ™‚

Comment by ILoveCapitalism — April 3, 2014 @ 7:53 pm - April 3, 2014

8. I’m just relieved that the blog has an actual conservative doing some posts. – Comment by ILoveCapitalism β€” April 3, 2014 @ 7:53 pm – April 3, 2014

Jeff, you aren’t too bad yourself.

Comment by Charles — April 3, 2014 @ 8:08 pm - April 3, 2014

9. Haha, thanks Charles! – But I have been a huge fan of V, since forever. Very glad he came on.

Comment by ILoveCapitalism — April 3, 2014 @ 8:18 pm - April 3, 2014

10. I retract my earlier sentiment: I just deleted my OKCupid account. While I do my best to not only tolerate but encourage different points of views and value systems, there is still some behavior which I simply cannot find acceptable in any frame of reference.

Comment by Sathar — April 4, 2014 @ 8:37 am - April 4, 2014

11. @ Sean L : “Do the Leftist gays all have massive self-esteem issues”

A big fat unmitigated “YES”. The are stunk in adolescence, trying desperately to be “who they are” while desperately seeking external approval. I came out at 14 in 1974. For some reason, other people’s approval of my sexuality has never been an issue. Perhaps it stems from an attitude that I adopted pretty early in life : I am a man who happens to be gay not a gay man.

Comment by TnnsNe1 — April 4, 2014 @ 1:09 pm - April 4, 2014