Obama Administration Wants Complete “Biosurveillance” of Every Citizen’s Health Records

Posted by V the K at 2:46 pm - May 20, 2014.
Filed under: Obama Watch,Where's the Scrutiny?

The People Who Brought You Obamacare and the IRS Scandal are now working on a plan to put every American’s health records under bureaucratic surveillance.

The federal government is piecing together a sweeping national “biosurveillance” system that will give bureaucrats near real-time access to Americans’ private medical information in the name of national security, according to Twila Brase, a public health nurse and co-founder of the Citizens Council for Health Freedom.

The Department of Health and Human Services’ (HHS) Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response is currently seeking public comment on a 52-page draft of the proposed “National Health Security Strategy 2015-2018” (NHSS).

“Health situational awareness includes biosurveillance and other health and non-health inputs (e.g., lab/diagnostics, health service utilization, active intelligence, and supply chain information), as well as systems and processes for effective communication among responders and critical health resource monitoring and allocation,” the draft states.

But as long as this isn’t “telling me what I can do in my own bedroom,” liberals won’t care.

1. Ever the quest for more victim status. Census and birth documents now have a dozen flavors of Hispanic on them making the types of Hispanic take up the most space of any section. They are doing it because Hidalgo Hispanics like Cuban Ted Cruz & richest man in the world Mexican Carlos Slims are so productive they make up for the mestizo Hispanics failings. We import low IQ, uneducated people and wonder why they don’t perform.

Again we will pretend that black infant mortality in some cities being worse than whites during the bubonic plague has nothing to do with street drugs. We will also pretend that sickle cell which helped blacks survive malaria until Whitey brought quinine to Africa,( then YT found chimpanzees that ate a similar alkaloid, when sick that tasted too bad for natives to eat) and we will ignore the affects sickle cell would be expected to have on health.

If forget what comes after taking over the food supply & healthcare in Marx’s plan?

Comment by Steve — May 20, 2014 @ 3:46 pm - May 20, 2014

2. The main reason for the HIPPA act was that under the Privacy act str8 guys would find out their woman cheated on them & kids where not theirs.

Comment by Steve — May 20, 2014 @ 3:48 pm - May 20, 2014

3. This is not all that bad. There are all kinds of drug resistant bugs out there. A lot can be learned when you study why some people get the common cold others are immune and others get deathly ill. I have anti-bodies for things I never had. Had many tranfusions as a child in the early seventies. Maybe something can be learned from that. Read there is a connection between the black plague and HIV.

Comment by mothy67 — May 20, 2014 @ 3:58 pm - May 20, 2014

4. Yes, mothy67, I’m sure the only reason they’re doing this is For Our Own Good. There will be no blackmailing anyone or using icky things in political campaigns or anything like that. Because they’re from the federal government, and they’re here to help us.

Comment by Polly — May 20, 2014 @ 4:23 pm - May 20, 2014

5. Was not saying I had faith in my government. I meant only that pathology is confusing. With the right safety precautions I feel it is okay to collectively study blood. I am allergic to mold but I have never had a cold. Why? Not genes cause my brothers get sick. I do not. Has to be because my body learned how to fight it off. What if someone out there has the ability to fight off a deadly illness?

Comment by mothy67 — May 20, 2014 @ 5:02 pm - May 20, 2014

6. The Guv’mint listens to and records every phone call made. (NSA)
    The Guv’mint reads and records your e-mails. (NSA)
    The Guv’mint records ALL your internet activity. (NSA)
    The Guv’mint already records the sender and addressee of EVERY piece of mail you send or receive. (USPS)
    The Guv’mint wants to track every dollar you spend and record where and how much by electronic transactions and credit/debit cards by making cash “impractical”. (IRS)
    The Guv’mint already tracks your financial and banking transitions. (FRB and SEC)
    THe Guv’mint wants to GPS track your car. (Federal Road-use tax)
    The Guv’mint wants to require you to use EZ-Pass for road/bridge tolls and soon “urban congestion fees”.
    The Guv’mint is already limiting and controlling what and where you smoke…in public, in your car, or in the privacy of your own home—even whether in the presence of your own children.
    The Guv’mint is already controlling and limiting portion-sizes and what you can eat…for your own good. (Bloomberg Laws)

Comment by Ted B. (Charging Rhino) — May 20, 2014 @ 5:24 pm - May 20, 2014

7. “Before I hire anybody, I always check out everything they’ve been doing online…and believe me, we have ways of finding out everything you’ve been doing online.” – Valerie Jarrett (Obama consigliere)

Ha ha.

Comment by KCRob (SoCalRobert) — May 20, 2014 @ 7:02 pm - May 20, 2014

8. #7 – Sounds eerily like the Gestapo of the 1940s. “Ve haff vays of makink you talk!”

No wonder the Dhimmicrats don’t like to be compared to Nazis – they fit that description too perfectly.

Regards,
    Peter H.

Comment by Peter Hughes — May 20, 2014 @ 7:48 pm - May 20, 2014

9. Wow, so that was Jarrett who said that!

Comment by Annie — May 21, 2014 @ 1:42 am - May 21, 2014

10. I’ve got your ‘biosurveilliance’ right here.

Comment by bkivey — May 21, 2014 @ 4:41 am - May 21, 2014