… the only belief system in America that sues to force the Government to impose it on everyone else is getting its own TV channel.
A New Jersey-based atheist group is starting the first on-demand TV channel dedicated to godlessness.
- Those Foolish Believers: Panel show on which all religion is mocked and ridiculed, except Islam, of course.
- Cross-Country: Reality Show: A group of atheist lawyers travel small town America looking for public displays of the cross and filing lawsuits to have them removed.
- Circle Jerk – News and Information: Richard Dawkins and a panel of Atheists discuss news of the day while congratulating each other on their lack of belief.
- It’s a Void and Meaningless Existence, Charlie Brown – Special Holiday Program in Honor of Madalyn Murray O’Hair’s Birthday
- The Smug Sense of Superiority Hour – with special guest Bill Maher
- And of course… there will be wholesome, atheist-style, family programming