Clay Aiken’s Violent Hostility Toward Women

Posted by V the K at 9:51 pm - May 22, 2014.
Filed under: Civil Discourse

Clay Aiken, the Democrat candidate for Congress in North Carolina’s 2nd District, who is gay but used to try and hide it (but never fooled anyone) seems to have some, um, hostility toward the women-folk. And some tendencies toward acting out violently.

Mr. Aiken expressed a desire to punch Ann Coulter in the face, and later thought it would be okay to refer to Ann Coulter using the same vulgar anatomical reference Bill Maher uses to refer to Sarah Palin. He also became so enraged during a State of the Union address, he expressed a desire to punch members of Congress in the throat.

There was a time when these kind of threats of violence against women would have been frowned upon by polite society, but in the Democrat Party of Alan Grayson and Ed Schultz, vulgarity and threats of violence aren’t just accepted, they’re expected.

If a Republican were to express a desire to punch Chris Hayes in the face, that would be a different matter altogether.

1. When he was on “American Idol” Clay Aiken seemed like such a nice guy. It’s very disappointing to discover he is, in fact, just another nasty, left-wing loon. I hope he loses the election.

Comment by Seane-Anna — May 22, 2014 @ 10:04 pm - May 22, 2014

2. I saw him guest host on Regis and Kelly once. He’s a little asswad and Kelly about slapped him upside his head.

Something to do with having a cold or not washing his hands and touching her and she told him to back off because it being cold season and her kids were little at the time.

HA…..it was also when Rosie O’Bigmouth had her show and made some snide remark about Kelly being skeered of the gays because of that incident. Kelly called her while she was on air and told her, ‘not everything is about gay, Rosie. He didn’t wash his hands (or whatever it was) and you having kids know how cold and flu season is not fun’.

Comment by Annie — May 23, 2014 @ 12:04 am - May 23, 2014

3. It was funny at the time. Kelly really snipped at him and he deserved it. From the audience response, they thought so too.

Comment by Annie — May 23, 2014 @ 12:06 am - May 23, 2014

4. Okay, looked it up. He reached over and covered her mouth with his hand.

And here is where she really lays into Rosie for attributing her legitimate gripe to homophobia. (and the cold/flu thing) Slapped her down harder than Aiken.

Comment by Annie — May 23, 2014 @ 12:31 am - May 23, 2014

5. […] Written by GayPatriot […]

Pingback by Clay Aiken’s Violent Hostility Toward Women - Citizens News — May 23, 2014 @ 5:49 am - May 23, 2014

6. That brings up something else that I’ve noticed: lots of GLBT men casually violate women’s personal space. This often takes the form of fondling women’s breasts under the pretense of, “I’m not aroused by this, so this is totally acceptable,” but it can extend to other gestures that most people would consider rude. The whole thing gives the impression that some gay men don’t have a very high opinion of women.

Comment by Sean L — May 23, 2014 @ 6:51 am - May 23, 2014

7. “The whole thing gives the impression that some gay men don’t have a very high opinion of women.”

it is not an impression, if women disappeared instantly, all men would turn gay.

Gay bottom men and hetero women sometimes search in the same pool of men, therefore gay man are in competition with women.

I guess this idiot has been singer would have said the same of any other conservative woman, being it Palin, Bachmann etc. Of course they would not dare to say the same about the lowest scum of their own tribalistic cabal of demonrats.

Comment by Susan — May 23, 2014 @ 9:28 am - May 23, 2014

8. That brings up something else that I’ve noticed: lots of GLBT men casually violate women’s personal space. This often takes the form of fondling women’s breasts under the pretense of, “I’m not aroused by this, so this is totally acceptable,” but it can extend to other gestures that most people would consider rude.

If you know a “gay” man who has, well, then, he’s not gay. He’s bisexual. Period.

Same goes for “gay” fathers – if you fathered a child, you are not gay. You are bisexual. Gay men don’t procreate – we recreate! 😉

And yes, I went there.

Regards,
    Peter H.

Comment by Peter Hughes — May 23, 2014 @ 10:03 am - May 23, 2014

9. Get a grip here . Coulter makes a living making people want to punch her in the face . I want to punch her and I am completely nonviolent . She is laughing all the way to the bank .

Comment by jim l — May 23, 2014 @ 10:20 am - May 23, 2014

10. “I have been gay all my 40-some-odd years, and I have NEVER laid a hand on a woman’s breast for any reason.”

nobody said that the groping motivation has to be of sexual nature. They do it because they know they can get away with it.

Nowadays if some straight man says something about women being frivolous or unreliable or vain, he has to apologies immediately. A gay man can easily get away with it because a) general fawning at his awsomeness because he belongs to a democrap protected class and b) he is not saying it with malice because he does not bed women, you know, so he is totally innocent in saying this

Same with casual groping, it is more like ‘I can get away with it while a hetero male will be slapped for it’

Same with the comments on women’s appearance, weight, dress sense, a hetero men would think twice about commenting on a woman’s struggle with the scale because there is still a tiny amount of decency and old fashioned common sense. A gay man is extempted and actually feel in charge of commenting the nastiest stuff under the justification that it is not personal because he would never get ‘personal’ with a woman.

Comment by Susan — May 23, 2014 @ 11:16 am - May 23, 2014

11. Ironically, just this last week my BF’s female roommate was groping my chest.

Comment by V the K — May 23, 2014 @ 11:37 am - May 23, 2014

12. You know, if some small town resident had said they wanted to punch Obama in the throat, they would have gotten a visit from the Secret Service. We know this is true, because it happened to someone who was called by a Democrat pollster on a far less violent threat.

Comment by Craig Smith — May 23, 2014 @ 12:26 pm - May 23, 2014

13. Why does Clay Aiken get away with it? Could it be the threat is against a Republican?

That, and he is a member of a “protected class.” You see, some animals are more equal than others. (H/T George Orwell)

Hey, look on the bright side – he can only play the gay card. With Michael Sam, we get a two-fer! He’s black AND gay! He can play more cards than Phil Ivey.

And yes, I went there.

Regards,
    Peter H.

Comment by Peter Hughes — May 23, 2014 @ 3:50 pm - May 23, 2014

14. #10 – Susan, that is the most convoluted answer I have ever seen. I guess it wouldn’t be sexual harrassment if I did that to a woman, but what if I did it to Michael Phelps? Or J.J. Watt? Or…well, you get the picture.

Regards,
    Peter H.

Comment by Peter Hughes — May 23, 2014 @ 3:52 pm - May 23, 2014

15. They say never trust a man who has never been punched in the face. My money is on ANN, she has already said she would serve on a firing squad for rapists/murderers. He would try one of those sissy slaps that you see at the clubs & she would knock him out.

Comment by steve — May 23, 2014 @ 9:07 pm - May 23, 2014

16. So gay guys are feeling women’s boobs and saying its ok, I wonder if I can say I am str8 and feel up guys?

Comment by steve — May 23, 2014 @ 9:28 pm - May 23, 2014

17. […] Former prime-time talent show loser Clay Aiken. […]

Pingback by Democrats Nominate Violent Sociopath For Congress In North Carolina - Citizens News — May 30, 2014 @ 4:17 pm - May 30, 2014