John Hawkins at Town Hall (yeah, Town Hall, set Ad Blockers to Maximum) has a piece called “5 Truths You’re Not Allowed To Say About Gays In America.” Which seems like a topic with some potential to evoke discourse. So, here are the short versions:
- You can’t change your gender.
- Some people do choose to be gay.
- Conversion therapy is a good thing if people want it.
- Gay bullies have become commonplace in America.
- Gay scoutmasters would be more likely to molest Boy Scouts.
Let’s see. 1. I guess that depends on the meaning of “change” and “gender.” 2. Well, obviously, remember Anne Heche? 3. I would say “can be” rather than “is.” 4. Well, duh, using power to harass and humiliate those who don’t have power is the very definition of bullying and power is what the gay activist left is all about. 5. At a literal level this is true; he’s not saying it’s inevitable that a gay scoutmaster would molest a Boy Scout, but there is certainly a higher likelihood of it that with a scoutmaster who’s not into dudes at all.
Vas Denken Sie?