Hat Tip: Leah and Peter H.
JP Morgan Chase Bank sent around an employee survey demanding of their employees, “Are you an ally of the LGBT commnuity?”
Each year JP Morgan Chase sends its employees a survey asking questions related to management and other non-controversial issues. A longtime Chase employee told Professor Robert George of Princeton that the survey this year included the following questions for the first time:
1) A person with disabilities;
2) A person with children with disabilities;
3) A person with a spouse/domestic partner with disabilities;
4) A member of the LGBT community.
5) An ally of the LGBT community, but not personally identifying as LGBT.
“My personal opinion on gay issues is none of my bosses business,” said none of the people who were upset about the Hobby Lobby decision.