According to this post at The Bookworm, the agenda of the Islamic State seems very familiar; providing free health care, free food, free housing, free utilities (just like they demand in Detroit!), and an allowance from the state, all paid for by other people. Where have we heard people promising free stuff from the Government before?
An ISIS supporter put up a Facebook post lauding ISIS’s incredible largess once it’s in power:
Ten Facts from the #Islamic_State that everyone should know.
1. We don’t pay rent here. Houses are given for free.
2. We pay neither electric nor water bills.
3. We are given monthly grocery supplies. Spagetti, pasta, can foods, rice, eggs and etc.
4. Monthly allowance are given not only to husband and wife (wives) but also for each child.
5. Medical check up and medication are free – The Islamic State pays on behalf of you.
6. You can still survive even if you don’t speak Arabic. You can find almost every race and nationality here.
7. For every newly married couples are given 700usd as a gift. (Only for Mujahid and I’m not sure if it’s still available now).
8. You don’t have to pay the tax (if you’re a Muslim)
9. No one is conducting business during prayer time. You can see people left their shops opened and pray either in the masjid or near by their shops.
10. The number of mix-marriages and mixed-race children are so high. It’s beautiful to witness brotherhood with no racism.
From a muhajir sister,also spouse of a Mujahid brother at #Islamic_State
Diary Of A Muhajirah
Sounds an awful lot like the agenda of Occupy Wall Street, except for all the rapes. Oh, wait…