If you donate money to the national GOP… the National Republican Senate Committee in particular… you are wasting it. If it isn’t used to buy ads bashing fiscal conservatives, it will only be used to pay high-price, well-connected consultants like the ones who steered Mitt Romney to devastating failure and who hate the Tea Party.
That said, there are a handful of Republicans that are worth sending a few bucks to.
- Mia Love (4th CD – Utah) – In 2012, Democrats celebrated openly as this daughter of Haitian immigrants was narrowly defeated by an old white guy. She’s a common sense conservative who deserves support. Donate here.
- Martha McSally (2nd CD – Arizona) – McSally is running for the seat formerly held by anti-gun activist Gabby Giffords, who recently cut a despicable campaign ad that accused McSally of being pro-murderous stalkers. Donate here.
- Justin Amash (3rd CD – Michigan) – The Republican Party spent big money trying to oust Amash in the Republican primary. Amash is a libertarian whose votes stubbornly refuse to align with the desires of the U.S. Chamber of
Crony CapitalistsCommerce. They tried to replace him with a party hack, they ran ads accusing him of supporting Al Qaeda, and they failed. Donating to Justin Amash is the best revenge. I know I will.
- Steve Pearce (2nd CD – New Mexico) – A conservative who stands strong against Amnesty even though his district is 40% Latino. The balls on this guy. Donate here.
- Barbara Comstock (10th CD – Virginia) – Comstock’s wealthy suburban DC district ensures her an ample supply of campaign cash, but her Democrat opponent is a real piece of work. Donate here.
Can anyone think of any others? (Note, these are not endorsements; these candidates just represent alternatives to the GOP Establishment.)
Updates: A few more:
- Dan Bongino (Maryland 6th) – The corrupt Maryland Democrat bastards gerrymandered this district to add 300,000 Democrats from the DC suburbs to this largely rural and conservative district. Bongino is a longshot, but some support might give him a fighting chance. (Donate Here)
- Doug Ose – (California 7th) Donate Here.
- Carl Demaio (California 52nd) Donate Here.
- Dave Brat (Virginia 7th) – The guy who beat the House Majority Leader and sent the Establishment a message they have refused to listen to. Donate Here.