A Mohammedan beheaded a female co-worker in Oklahoma last week in an act the Obama Regime is labeling “workplace violence.” Another Mohammedan has committed a series of killings of Americans in order to “avenge” the deaths of his fellow Mohammedans, but it is not being investigated as Islamist terror.
The Government of the United States is pathologically averse to labeling acts of violence committed by Mohammedans for the purpose of waging jihad as “Islamic terror.” Here are some examples.
- Fort Hood Mass Shooting – Islamist Army Major Nadal Hassan shot and killed 13 people while shouting “Allahu Akhbar!” (Note, a Clinton Era policy requires American military personnel to be disarmed while on base; which is why no one was able to stop the shooting.) The Obama Administration has officially labeled this an act of “workplace violence,” not Islamic Terror.
- Trolley Square Shootings – February 12, 2007, A Muslim immigrant goes on a shooting rampage at a mall, targeting people buying Valentine’s Day cards at a gift shop, shouting “Allahu Akhbar!” Five people were killed, four injured. Not an act of terrorism according to the FBI, who claim it is impossible to discern any motive behind the attack.
- The Beltway Sniper Attacks of 2002 – John Allen Muhammed — a member of the Nation of Islam and jihadist — killed 10 people one-by-one in a terror campaigned accompanied by his catamite, Lee Boyd Malvo. Muhemmed was charged and tried as a terrorist… by the State of Virginia, not by the Federal Government. The Federal Government does not regard the Beltway shootings as Islamic Terror.
- Egyptair Flight 990 – In October 1999, a radicalized Egyptian pilot seized the controls of a Transatlantic jet and plunged it into the ocean shouting, “I rely on Allah.” 217 people were killed, including 100 Americans. The destruction of Flight 990 is not considered an act of terror by the US Government.
- Any Act of Savagery Committed by the Islamic State — According to the Obama Administration, the Islamic State is not really Islamic (despite their state goal of establishing an, um, Islamic State). Ipso facto, nothing they do constitutes Islamic Terrorism.
You may draw your own conclusions about why the United States Government is so reluctant to address these incidents as terroristic violence motivated by jihad. [And maybe terrorism isn’t quite the right word for when Mohammedans kill people they hate for not being Mohammedans, but there should be such a word, yes?]
Update: In addition to denying that Islamic Terrorist exists, the Obama Administration is also apparently making up fake Islamic terror groups so they can launch pretend attacks against pretend groups and pretend to look tough before the election.