Cracked.com has been drifting hard to the left lately, and instead of the fun lists they used to do like “Ten Crazy Things Star Wars Actors Have Put in Their Anuses,” there has been a notable increase in the amount of content on the theme of “People Whose Views Are Outside the Progressive Left Are Scary and Stupid.” But this article on “
Five Six Myths About Homos Everybody Supposedly Still Believes” is only moderately left in its execution (mainly because of the pro forma religion-bashing which has become obligatory on the left). I’ll save you the trouble:
6. All the statistics on the percentage of homos in the population are probably wrong.
5. Contrary to popular belief, bisexuals are not gay people in denial and really do exist.
4. People in same-sex relationships do not necessarily fall into traditional gender roles.
3. Most gay people are not as spittingly hostile to religion as the gay activist left is.
2. Not all gay people are as wealthy and stylish as the positive role models portrayed by Hollywood.
1. Sexuality is constant over time.