The left — having the psyche of insecure teenage girls — have to constantly reassure each other that they’re the smartest, the prettiest, the youngest, and the coolest.
- Slate: “Revenge of the White Male Voter“
- MSDNC: Republicans are old white people who are going to die one day.
- Southern Political Report: The GOP’s Old Man Problem
- McClatchy News Service: GOP revival: ‘The triumph of old white guys’
- Politico: GOP soul-searching: ‘Too old, too white, too male‘
In fairness, though, the GOP would be a lot better off without septuagenarians like Mitch McConnell, John McCain, Pat Roberts, and the barely animated corpse of That Cochran hobbling around the Senate.