Tammy Bruce Stands for Freedom

Tammy Bruce sides with freedom and America against the wedding cake fascists. (Hat Tip: Weasel Zips and Truth Revolt)

BRUCE: For me, as a gay woman, it remains shocking. You sit back and watch this frenzy, like a wolf pack, going after survivors in a way with like a pizza shop. And if there’s anyone in the world who should understand the vulnerability of being a minority—of being somebody that maybe others don’t understand or relate to, the vulnerability about work and jobs, being able to live your life as you see fit—it’s the gay community. …

You go girl.

CBs8CyjUgAAWNpe

Don’t call them Nazis, call them “Socialist Totalitarians in Fabulous Uniforms.”

1. Good for her! They’re bullies plain and simple enabled by Obama. Most people wouldn’t even give a thought, but they sure do now.

Comment by Tilly — April 3, 2015 @ 9:06 pm - April 3, 2015

2. […] above comes with a hat-tip to GayPatriot, who themselves hat-tip both: Weasel Zips and Truth Revolt. Again, GP has me laughing: […]

Pingback by Tammy Bruce Calls Em’ Gay Fascists As Well | Religio-Political Talk (RPT) — April 3, 2015 @ 9:10 pm - April 3, 2015

3. A fairy tail,

Once upon a time long ago there existed a great kingdom, a land of freedom, a land like no other, a land created BY the people and FOR the people.

Finally the people had a voice, they didn’t know it was only a fairly tale, the government by the people and FOR the people, took over, and the people let them.

They started voting not for themselves, but a party . They started not defending themselves but a politician. They started acting in a government mob. First they came for me, and you were there, then they came for you. And they will.

This is the UNITED states. You’re here because freedom to be, that applies to all.

I’m sick of the bully shit.

Comment by Tilly — April 3, 2015 @ 9:32 pm - April 3, 2015

4. I’d like to to express how great I think this site is. Being gay. I often do not agree with everything the gay community espouses and it can be chilling. Nice to know there are others who think for themselves.

Comment by mothy67 — April 4, 2015 @ 5:29 am - April 4, 2015

5. The one characteristic of the far left is bewildering. They espouse tolerance, they lecture everyone about the intolerant religious right and yet, their actions and words are as intolerant as the worst fascists in history. They would have the whole world in ‘their image’ if they could get away with it. And we worry about ISIS as we witness good people being attacked within by hateful bigots? I worry more about the horror we create in the eyes of the non-gays among us. I call it disgusting.

Comment by benj — April 4, 2015 @ 6:13 am - April 4, 2015

6. The wedding cake wars.

Comment by Richard Bell — April 4, 2015 @ 6:40 am - April 4, 2015

7. I was pleasantly surprised to hear my mother praising Tammy Bruce the other day. I think I know what tack I’m going to take with my folks: “Yeah, I like guys, but I’m like Tammy Bruce, so it’s all good!”

Comment by Sean L — April 4, 2015 @ 8:24 am - April 4, 2015

8. No a wolf pack wouldn’t cry if it was kicked in the face by a rabbit. A more apt allegory would be like Rodger Moore at an all you can eat buffet.

Comment by steve — April 4, 2015 @ 11:08 am - April 4, 2015

9. “Socialist Totalitarians in Fabulous Uniforms.”

I see what you did there. 😉

Comment by Wraith — April 4, 2015 @ 11:13 am - April 4, 2015

10. You could probably put the Bake the Cake image on a T shirt to wear out to gay bars and at least 1/2 would support tranny tyranny

Comment by steve — April 4, 2015 @ 11:19 am - April 4, 2015