Those Devious Fiends at Memories Pizza

Posted by V the K at 2:15 pm - April 3, 2015.
Filed under: Legal Issues,War on Christians

The left wing hate groups have seen through the devious scheme launched by Memories Pizza in order to con generous conservatives out of over $600,000 in donations so far.

Their brilliantly devious plot began over ten years ago, when the owners of Memories Pizza opened a small pizza shop in Walkerton, IN and began selling pizza. Behind the scenes, the owners used their political connections, dark magic, and ties to the Illuminati to create a national gay marriage movement. Then, they got the Indiana Legislature to pass a Religious Freedom Restoration Act. Then, they got the national media and left wing hate groups to lie about the law’s content and foment a massive social backlash. Then, they waited for some dingbat reporter from a UHF station to walk into their store, take a quote from them out of context, and thus get the gay left hate groups to issue threats of violence against them. And then, at the culmination of their brilliant ten year confidence scheme… a conservative radio host starts a GoFundMe account so they can reap the proceeds.

Not since Chancellor Palpatine in Star Wars: The Phantom Menace has there been such a devious, well thought out, perfectly executed conspiracy.

This what hate-filled left-wing nutjobs actually believe.

Meanwhile, Glenn Beck and Alex Jones just called and said they found the theory “a little far-fetched.”

1. The Left has overplayed their hand. They’ve lost both the sympathy and anti-extremist positions — all we need are some speakers to get that across to people.

Comment by Zoe M — April 3, 2015 @ 2:25 pm - April 3, 2015

2. Just a question of prudence here. Is this site collecting donations for the pizzaria veted? I’d hate to be kicking in some money to a fraud, or worse, the enemy.

Comment by David — April 3, 2015 @ 2:45 pm - April 3, 2015

3. I was shocked when one of the liberal Fox commentators (the lady with the long hair brown hair and slightly sour expression) said last night, “I think the pizza shop owners are wrong in their position, but what is happening to them is totally unacceptable!”

Comment by Sean L — April 3, 2015 @ 3:02 pm - April 3, 2015

4. David: It’s what the Religious Right loves to do. They love to play the martyr so they can cash in on pseudo-sympathy. They think they’re being persecuted here in America. Perhaps they should go to North Africa or the Middle East, where Christians are being beheaded or burned alive by ISIS or Boko Haram. Perhaps they should go to China where Christians are thrown in jail merely for their beliefs and where women of ALL faiths, including Christians, have to undergo forced abortions if they have more than 1 or 2 children. Christians should be GRATEFUL for the privileges afforded here.

Comment by Paul — April 3, 2015 @ 4:17 pm - April 3, 2015

5. Well, let’s face it! These evil Christianists have the ultimate unfair advantage. They have an omniscient, omnipotent and omnipresent God on their side. So that’s just not fair to begin with. Of course they pre-planned this all along–with God’s help!

Comment by runningrn — April 3, 2015 @ 4:19 pm - April 3, 2015

6. Hey Paul: Take out “Christian” and sub in “Gay people” and what do you get?

A complete rebuttal of your argument is what. “Gay people should be grateful for the privileges afforded them here.”

Any argument that applies literally identically to your own side ain’t an argument at all.

Comment by Zoe M — April 3, 2015 @ 4:27 pm - April 3, 2015

7. Brilliant! Bravo!

Comment by Clarice Feldman — April 3, 2015 @ 4:32 pm - April 3, 2015

8. Kudos to common sense! I love this site and not because it’s a gay guy, but because of common sense and the humor. My sister is a lesbian, has been as long as I can remember. After two marriages and two kids she finally said, ok. Many partners later she’s been together for what seems like forever now. Many partners isn’t a gay thing, it’s a dating thing. I really liked two pervious people but she didn’t. I didn’t have to spend my life with them so ok, so just liked them as great people and friends.

Anyway. Equal doesn’t mean better than. And these leftie gays and lefties in General don’t care about the harm they’re causing to anyone, even to the gay community that they claim to support. My sister thinks for example, gay pride parades everywhere that are full of nudity and sexual acts are an explotation by freaks. She said she’s never felt bias at all until these protests standing up for her.

Comment by Tilly — April 3, 2015 @ 4:34 pm - April 3, 2015

9. @ Paul:

It’s what the Religious Right Gay Left loves to do. They love to play the martyr so they can cash in on pseudo-sympathy. They think they’re being persecuted here in America. Perhaps they should go to North Africa or the Middle East, where Christians are being beheaded or burned alive by ISIS or Boko Haram gays are being jailed or executed by the authorities. Perhaps they should go to China, where Christians are thrown in jail merely for their beliefs gays receive no legal recognition of their relationships at all and where women of ALL faiths, including Christians, have to undergo forced abortions if they have more than 1 or 2 children. Christians Gays should be GRATEFUL for the privileges afforded here.

Fixed it for you.

I frequently here Christians admonish each other that the problems they face here in America do not rise to the level of a formal persecution, or of martyrdom. I do, however, hear the Gay Left screech that every baker who refuses to bake a cake for a gay wedding is a harbinger of the Gay Holocaust.

Comment by Sean L — April 3, 2015 @ 4:37 pm - April 3, 2015

10. @ Zoe M: Darn, you beat me to the punch!

Comment by Sean L — April 3, 2015 @ 4:37 pm - April 3, 2015

11. Christians should be GRATEFUL for the privileges afforded here.

So, being able to practice our faith… so long as it doesn’t upset gay people… is a privilege? Being forced to participate in gay weddings is a privilege? Being subject to death threats of violence and legal harassment by gay hate groups is a privilege?

Comment by V the K — April 3, 2015 @ 4:38 pm - April 3, 2015

12. The thing thing that has me screamimg, they don’t want any different opinion AT ALL! Then I suggest move to Cuba, Iran, or N. Korea where it’s not allowed.

Comment by Tilly — April 3, 2015 @ 4:39 pm - April 3, 2015

13. V the K:

Considering we’re one of the very few countries with one of the most socially advanced legal documents that protects people of ALL colors, faiths, genders, social backgrounds, etc. from their basic rights and freedoms being violated, I would DEFINITELY say that not only are Christians privileged…all AMERICANS are privileged.

Does Mexico have a Constitution like ours? Sweden? Russia? China? Saudi Arabia? I’d say our country is not just privileged but BLESSED.

Comment by Paul — April 3, 2015 @ 4:54 pm - April 3, 2015

14. The Constitution doesn’t mean jack without a Government that follows it. We are rapidly descending into an age of “Democracy,” where 51% of the population can simply vote to take away the rights of 49% of the population. And as we have seen lately, it doesn’t even take an election, just threats of mob violence, an activist judiciary, even a corrupt and out-of-control bureaucracy like the EPA, DHS, or the IRS, to take away the Constitutional rights of people who are politically disfavored.

And you are apparently quite comfortable with this as long as it’s happening to people you don’t like.

Comment by V the K — April 3, 2015 @ 5:02 pm - April 3, 2015

15. Dear V the K,

I understand what youre saying, to me it’s even worse, it’s not all Christians, it’s a small segment that is being targeted and a witch hunt. Sadly there are Christians joining in.

I’m not a Christian myself, however I do believe that as long as it doesn’t call for harm to others, ie radical Islam, then live and let live. I have brown hair and eyes, maybe someone would turn me down for wedding photos because of it. Why on earth would I want to sue them and force them to do something they don’t want to do?

If I was a baker, to me, making a wedding cake including set up isn’t really involved in the ceremony, but that’s MY feeling, not someone else. And isn’t that supposed to be what illegals come to America for? Freedom?

Comment by Tilly — April 3, 2015 @ 5:22 pm - April 3, 2015

16. You do realize that gay marriage bans are voted upon by the result of 51% wanting to take away the rights of 49%, right?

Comment by Paul — April 3, 2015 @ 5:31 pm - April 3, 2015

17. Marriage isn’t a right. It’s a social construct. Lefties always bleat that whatever they want…”gay marriage”… “free health care”… “free college tuition”… “free internet” is a “right.” But that doesn’t make it so.

Comment by V the K — April 3, 2015 @ 5:39 pm - April 3, 2015

18. Dear Paul, who are you responding to? I think anyone should be allowed to marry whoever legally and the government has no say in it. If a pastor or church doesn’t believe in whatever, that’s a whole different thing. It’s a religious ceremony, vs a legal one. Ceremony vs legal document.

They want the government to stay out when they they want to marry then want the government to step in. Wtf.

Comment by Tilly — April 3, 2015 @ 5:43 pm - April 3, 2015

19. OK, fine. Back religious freedom laws.

But when Muslims start demanding sharia courts like the one in Texas, I think you guys will be singing a different tune.

Comment by Paul — April 3, 2015 @ 6:02 pm - April 3, 2015

20. Paul, ‘gay’ people have the same right to marry as do ‘straight’ people: They may marry an eligible (living, unmarried, of age) member of the OPPOSITE sex. They are not forced to do that if it is not to their liking. Stop perverting the meaning of the word ‘marriage’.

And my question, above, remains. Are we sure this money will get to the pizzaria?

Comment by David — April 3, 2015 @ 6:03 pm - April 3, 2015

21. Dear v the k,

We agree and disagree. ” free health insurance, college, Internet” isn’t a right. It might be free for some, but at a large cost to others. I do understand your frustration, I’m middle class myself. I live pay to pay check. Mainly because of taxes. My neighbor, that has always lived on welfare, has three kids in college now, “free”. I have one child that didn’t even qualify for a loan because of family income. We can’t pay our mortage and college, and really why should we? But he doesn’t qualify for what we have to pay for.

With gay marriage, any marriage, belief in God or not is ordained by a higher power, something you feel in your heart. The government has no place in that to say or no. It doesn’t cost anything. It’s not the job of the government. Their job is national security. Their job is not to tell religions what to belive or do.

A religious ceremony is just that, religious, ceremony, it’s not a legal document.

Comment by Tilly — April 3, 2015 @ 6:12 pm - April 3, 2015

22. Ideally, I would have preferred to see Government entirely out of the marriage business. There are many other things I would like to see Government out of as well.

If Government were merely constrained to those activities for which there was no viable non-Government alternative, our debt would vanish and the discontent sown by Government favoring one group over another would also go away.

Comment by V the K — April 3, 2015 @ 6:19 pm - April 3, 2015

23. Dear paul,

I’m really confused here. The gay and lefties attacking ARE the equivalent of Shira law that you claim you are against. I agree about sharia law, it’s a religious law, not a government civil society law.

Comment by Tilly — April 3, 2015 @ 6:26 pm - April 3, 2015

24. Dear v the k,

Yes government should go back and live by the original signing documents, it was what was meant. No interence everywhere, no foreign aid, no open borders. It was a government with one job, for the country and security.

Some things change and evolve just like people or we’d still all be neandrathals. But as we grow, the constant should always be government, sadly not so.

Comment by Tilly — April 3, 2015 @ 6:35 pm - April 3, 2015

25. Tilly:

In Texas, there’s an Islamic tribunal that recently opened that helps Muslims resolve their disputes in areas such as family law, small business matters, and employment disputes. Many conservative blogs have stated their opposition to it because it could lead down the slippery slope of establishing a particular religion in America.

Well, if a bunch of Muslims decided to start one of those things in Indianapolis, there wouldn’t be anything to stop them with this new RFRA.

Comment by Paul — April 3, 2015 @ 6:37 pm - April 3, 2015

26. David:

Same-sex marriage has a very well-established place in history.

Comment by Paul — April 3, 2015 @ 6:42 pm - April 3, 2015

27. What is obvious here is that the bigot Paul is just going to randomly spew and spin and filibuster and do everything in his power to ignore the obvious fact that he is an antireligous bigot who WISHES he had the right to kill Christians.

There is no reason to listen to someone like Paul. He is not rational. He is flipping out and screaming persecution over someone turning down his order for a wedding cake, then rationalizing firebombing attacks, murder, driving Christians out of business and out of the workplace, and setting himself up as the arbitrary dictator of Purity of Thought.

What I hear happening around the country is the scales falling from a lot of peoples’ eyes about the motivation of gay bigots like Paul. And as Ace also just put it today, we might as well make the national divorce happen right now, because people like Paul are no longer what I would consider American or even worth defending as Americans.

Comment by North Dallas Thirty — April 3, 2015 @ 6:50 pm - April 3, 2015

28. Dear Paul,

I understand and there would, however that’s another discussion for another day. This doesn’t give a right for anything, it doesn’t give A right to say you can’t come in and eat pizza, it doesn’t even give the right to refuse to cater, it gives the right to be heard.

I honestly don’t know how anyone could equate that to sharia law that doesn’t give any rights at all, and promotes violence and horrific.

Comment by Tilly — April 3, 2015 @ 6:53 pm - April 3, 2015

29. Dear north Dallas,

I understand your frusteration as well. Normal people have been under attack for so long, enough is enough! Believe me I’m locked and loaded and often say six six six. No not 666, but shot gun shovel, six acres.

Paul I think is equally as frustrated. I Think, and I may be wrong, he’s thinking about some thing else. This law does not give freedom to Shira law, that’s a whole nother thing and sadly what our government is saying okie dokie to. Funny thing under sharia law they’d be executed.

Comment by Tilly — April 3, 2015 @ 7:05 pm - April 3, 2015

30. @ Paul: If you are referring to male couples in a unique form of union, yes, you are correct. If you are referring to male-male unions being blessed and ratified using the same ceremonies as female-male unions, I must inform you that those have been quite rare in history. They generally involved the castration and feminization of one luckless fellow.

Comment by Sean L — April 3, 2015 @ 7:10 pm - April 3, 2015

31. Dear Sean,

You know more than I do about history and I don’t even want to go there. But it’s history, past. No one can move forward when the past is constant brought up as present..

Move on.

Comment by Tilly — April 3, 2015 @ 7:30 pm - April 3, 2015

32. Through all of this, and hands up black lives matter bs, is what Obama wants lost and achieveiced. We’re the UNITED States, not the divided states. I have never seen a country turn on itself for lawlessness, name one. I have never seen a country that started as United being so divided. And I’ve never seen a country being so distracted that they don’t pay attention.

Comment by Tilly — April 3, 2015 @ 7:45 pm - April 3, 2015

33. Paul pretty much ignored the point that everything he said about Christians also applies to gays.

Gays have it great in the US compared to Saudi Arabia, Iran and Africa. Maybe gays should do more about gay me. Truly being persecuted in other parts of the world than demanding Christiand bake cakes and photograph their weddings or risk losing their livelihoods.

Comment by Just Me — April 3, 2015 @ 7:55 pm - April 3, 2015

34. Dear just me,

I agree gays sure have it good in a country, that fought for their rights including conservatives and “bible thumpers. The military wasn’t involed, LE wasn’t involved. It was old time, by the people for the people.

This gay shit and black lives shit is been there done that. Battles eons ago. You say you want to
    Move on, then for Ffs MOVE ON. It’s old, been my whole life.

Comment by Tilly — April 3, 2015 @ 8:18 pm - April 3, 2015

35. I’m old enough and young enough to remeber the tween times. That sweet spot when there was freedom. After bigotry and before bigotry, does anyone remeber that short time of bliss?

Comment by Tilly — April 3, 2015 @ 8:36 pm - April 3, 2015

36. It is amusing seeing Paul schooled in so many threads at once.

Comment by The_Livewire — April 3, 2015 @ 9:23 pm - April 3, 2015

37. I’m a new poster and don’t know paul. I can only go beplies here. To me, well he’s confusing, a lot. for, against. Just really confusing. Make it clear.

Since I’m new and don’t know or have a history with Paul, I’m willing to give him debate, not benefit of doubt as the popular pc, because why should I really?

Comment by Lilly — April 3, 2015 @ 9:51 pm - April 3, 2015

38. I’m giving you a chance Paul to expain and clear up some really nasty posts. Maybe you didn’t explain well?

Comment by Tilly — April 3, 2015 @ 10:20 pm - April 3, 2015

39. Or maybe you posted and blathered and puked and never expected someone to challenge you and ask for conversation. I’ve seen many ask and you ignore, why?

Comment by Tilly — April 3, 2015 @ 10:26 pm - April 3, 2015

40. Hey All ! First time posting on this site and I just have to tell you all how refreshing it is to hear voices of sanity.

As a straight male who participates in political forums, I get bombarded with ‘ You Hate Gays ‘ simply because I think the 1st amendment means something and that it applies to everyone. Freedom, the Good, Bad & Ugly, should never be sacrificed.

This blog, and those who post here, make me realize that the militant Left isn’t the only voice of the Gay community.

Thanks for what you do and keep up the good work !

Comment by Daddio — April 4, 2015 @ 7:18 am - April 4, 2015

41. Meanwhile, the psychological damage done to the people who are Memories Pizza are real. They seem to be plain folk with an entrepreneurial spirit to succeed in a business niche. That is to say, make a living selling pizza in a quiet way. They got busted for having deeply held religious beliefs by the Tolerance Now crowd that is dedicated to wiping out the stuff the Tolerance Now crowd will not tolerate.

Co-owner Crystal O’Connor talked with TheBlaze Wednesday evening.

“I don’t know if we will re-open,” she said when asked about the backlash the business has received. She also said her family is considering leaving town. “We’re in hiding, basically.”

“We’re very hurt and confused,” she added. “We stood up for what we believe. We said we would serve anyone who walked in the door — even gays — but we would not condone a wedding, we would not cater for it because that’s against our religious beliefs.”

So far, GoFundMe has collected nearly $800,000 (after fees) for the co-owners. That is a lot of charity that will help them leave town and hide out somewhere else. They are now officially sadder but wiser. Never piss off the Gaystapo.

An old Greek adage I favor fits the bill here: The boys throw stones at the frogs in sport, but the frogs die in earnest.

How delightful that the gay vigilantes have crushed Memories Pizza. A big notch on the gun of righteousness and plenty of daylight left to get another Christian committing hate crimes and hiding in the briars and brambles of the homophobic world. Maybe Alix Bryan of Richmond can motorcycle in and do triumphant wheelies.

Comment by Heliotrope — April 4, 2015 @ 9:16 am - April 4, 2015

42. HEY!!!!! James Edward …. I found a gay hater preacher for your rolodex.

Comment by Heliotrope — April 4, 2015 @ 9:25 am - April 4, 2015

43. I was delighted to see Clarice Feldman had commented @ #7.

She posted her thinking today at American Thinker under her “must be read” Clarice’s Pieces. These are her concluding remarks:

Anti-discrimination laws should be applied only in those few cases where everyone needs reasonable access. Why should the government be involved at all in the business of florists, bakers, photographers, and catering services, including those by pizza parlors? Is the right to be free from offense not trumped by more significant constitutional rights, which would not be subject to shifting tides of either judicial or legislative fashions? In two days, thousands of Americans kicked in almost a million dollars to protest such intrusions on freedom. It’s time to listen to them. It’s certainly easier to pander to special interests and cover them with protective legislation, but it does seem that with good reason the public is not happy with that direction.

Read more.