Gay Patriot (and Friends) Versus Apple

Posted by V the K at 2:56 pm - April 9, 2015.
Filed under: Gay Conservatives (Homocons)

Tim Cook joined all the other progressive left poseurs in sanctimoniously denouncing Indiana’s Religious Freedom Protection law. At the time, some suggested some hypocrisy on the Apple CEO’s part because of his company’s active commercial presence in countries where the brutal oppression and even public execution of homosexuals is official government policy.

The owner of this blog… who generously allows this moron to post here… took the banner and ran with it.

Tim Cook says that, “Opposing discrimination takes courage,” and we agree.  We call on Mr. Cook to live up to our shared principles by pulling Apple out of Nigeria, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Iran until they stop their official government policies of jailing and murdering gays and lesbians.

It takes N0 courage to “stand up to” bakers and florists who just don’t want to take part in gay weddings (although it gets you a lot of “trained seal applause” from other sanctimonious poseurs). Standing up to legitimately brutal regimes … that would be actual courage.

1. Yeah, some are calling for his ouster as CEO.

He could then retire with the CEO of Firefox and they could design Internet 3.0 or something…

Comment by Craig Smith — April 9, 2015 @ 5:21 pm - April 9, 2015

2. I hope Apple pulls out of those countries.

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — April 9, 2015 @ 10:12 pm - April 9, 2015

3. Just like the leftists worship cop killers in an attempt to appease them the left fears anyone that would actually punch them in the face. In fact lack of punches in the face rot the amygdala. http://takimag.com/article/never_trust_anyone_who_hasnt_been_punched_in_the_face/print#axzz3WqftXcHn

I for one offer such an opportunity to contact objective reality for Timmy. It seems like every gay Timmy I know of has Backpfeifengesicht. The Germans have words for such kool concepts.

Comment by Steve — April 9, 2015 @ 10:17 pm - April 9, 2015

4. […] Written by GayPatriot […]

Pingback by Gay Patriot (and Friends) Versus Apple - Citizens News | Citizens News — April 10, 2015 @ 5:48 am - April 10, 2015

5. The CEO of Angie’s List got on the same band wagon. And he threatened not to take development funds from the state of Indiana to increase his footprint in the state.

Hey, CEO’s with righteous indignation: Put up or shut up. Call Al Sharpton and get some lessons on how the indignation game is played by the pros.

I am writing on one my Apple products. I love it. Mr. Cook is bent like a pretzel over Indiana’s Religious Freedom Law, but that hasn’t affected me in any way. I just think he is being a bit …. queer. Why wouldn’t he be bent like a double pretzel over the non-Religious Freedom Laws of Muslims? Well, it is because his hypocrisy relief valve is connected to his cash register.

However, Angie’s List is another thing entirely. They sell their evaluation of services to their subscribers. I am a bit worried about how a septic tank service would be rated by someone who is hung up on gay weddings or some other values judgement issue.

Until Angie’s List got on the bandwagon, it had not occurred to me to ask the guy who is highly recommended to pump my septic tank what his thoughts on gay-marriage might be.

Comment by Heliotrope — April 10, 2015 @ 8:02 am - April 10, 2015

6. Heliotrope, there is much more than meets the eye with Angie’s List. First, they want to use city money (not state) to rehab/build a new HQ in an area that badly needs development. Angie’s List has only made a profit in 1 year of 20! (How does that happen?) The deal, which everyone pretended to like, and talked about Angie’s List commitment to the community, was, and is, in very serious trouble. Problem? The figures don’t add up at all. This was all before RAFTA came to pass. They used it to back out of the deal while trying to appear politically correct. Locally, it has backfired. We all know how disingenuous this was and I think it will hurt them locally in the long run.

Comment by John in Indy — April 10, 2015 @ 8:53 am - April 10, 2015

7. […] Gay Patriot notes of the following letter: […]

Pingback by A Call for Apple [Tim Cook] To Be Truly Courageous | Religio-Political Talk (RPT) — April 10, 2015 @ 10:08 am - April 10, 2015

8. And you expected something different from a leftist fascist. Only get outraged when it doesn’t affect YOUR bottom line.😝

Comment by boater1217 — April 10, 2015 @ 3:32 pm - April 10, 2015

9. I sent a link to this story to my liberal HS classmates who love Apple products but hated the Indiana law.. Silence..

Comment by TnnsNe1 — April 10, 2015 @ 3:36 pm - April 10, 2015

10. John,

Thanks for the info. I actually wrote to Bill Oesterle, the CEO of Angie’s List, with some corporate ethics advice and he answered me with typical Harvard doublespeak and ignored my points entirely. What I knew of the mess came from an article by Jeff Swiatek at the Indystar.

It is passing strange that any grounded CEO would jump on the Religious Freedom Law bandwagon, particularly if his own corporation was vulnerable. Your comment helps me understand that Angie has a man crouched over a kid’s piano like Linus and trying to play the Chopin: Polonaise No 6 op 53 with his elbows.

Comment by Heliotrope — April 10, 2015 @ 4:31 pm - April 10, 2015

11. Do you really think these few comments will matter? Most from an apple product btw. FREE OBAMA PHONES. Apple, OWS, Apple. BLACK LIVES MATTER, Apple.

Do you really think any of those people will give a damn beyond themselves!

Comment by Tilly — April 10, 2015 @ 7:36 pm - April 10, 2015