The #BlackLivesMatter movement has been around for only two years, but they’ve already provided many memorable episodes. These are my favorites, what are yours?
10. That Time #BlackLivesMatter Taught the Police a Lesson by Burning Down Their Own Neighborhood. Also, That Other Time #BlackLivesMatter Taught the Police a Lesson by Burning Down Their Own Neighborhood. And, Of Course, That Other, Other Time #BlackLivesMatter Taught the Police a Lesson by Burning Down Their Own Neighborhood.
9. All Those Times They Decided to Annoy White Liberals Eating Brunch on Sunday.
8. That Time They Were Chanting For Cops to Be Murdered, but Later a #BlackLivesMatter Apologist aaid it was totes okay because they were JK.
7. That Time #BlackLivesMatter rent-a-rioters attacked and vandalized a Christmas tree in a public park. I think someone started singing ‘White Christmas’ and it just escalated from there.
6. That Time #BlackLivesMatter apologists said that rioting and looting were only objectionable to white people. (“Cops exist so people can’t loot ie have nice things for free so idk why it’s so confusing that people loot when they protest against cops”)
5. That Time That Motorist Plowed Right Through a Bunch of #BlackLivesMatter Actividiots who were blocking a freeway. That was awesome.
4. That Time That #BlackLivesMatter Protesters Whined That the Terror Attacks in Paris Were Unfairly Depriving Them of Publicity.
3. That Time #BLM Convinced Four of the Dumbest People on CNN to Imitate the Myth-Based “Hands Up, Don’t Shoot” Salute.
1. That Time Michael Brown’s “Parents” Got Into a Street Brawl with his Grandmother over T-shirt sales. They never gave a damn about him when he was alive, but now that he’s dead, they sure give a damn about the merchandising rights.