So, after three posts of looking back at 2015, it’s time to look ahead a bit. So, here’s a handful of can’t miss predictions:
- Hillary Clinton — whose history of enabling sexual predators goes back decades — will attack her Republican/Third Party rival as “anti-woman.”
- The Republicans, having completely sold out and fully-funded the Obama Agenda through 2018 — will now go back to playing Pretend Opposition for the election year, perhaps even passing bills they know Obama will veto to try and fool the yokels into thinking they are a legitimate opposition party. Republican leadership has more or less admitted this is the plan.
- The Cry-Bullies, #BlackLivesMatterers, and Social Justice Wankers will be even more outrageous next year than this year. I would not be surprised to see #BlackLivesMatter activists demand separate drinking fountains and lunch counters as part of the ‘Safe Space’ campaign.
- Obama will take “Executive Action” on gun control that will, naturally, target law abiding gun owners and not the gang bangers that killed 390 in Chicago and 343 in Baltimore this past year. BTW: the
StatePeople’s Republic of California will begin confiscating guns beginning tomorrow and 123 Democrats have signed onto a gun confiscation bill in Congress.
- More people will be murdered by Mohammedans screaming “Allahu Akhbar” both internationally and in the United States. After each incident, the Obama Administration and their Democrat Media Complex will express puzzlement as to the motive, but declare the need to strip law-abiding people of gun rights in order to prevent more attacks.
As for resolutions, I don’t make them, but I do set goals. Last year I set a goal to GTFO of the DC Area, and also to get out of a job that had become intolerable due to having an incompetent sociopath as a boss. I also wanted to get my waistline down a couple of inches to where it was in college. I managed to achieve all of these. But there were some others I didn’t quite get to.
Next year, I want to spend more time with my bass, and try to get to the range at least once a month. How about you guys?