As of today, there is only one year left in the Obama Presidency. This could be a time to reflect on his disastrous policies – doubling the national debt, strangling the economy under a record number of new regulations, turning the Middle East into a giant tire fire – but instead, let’s mark this anniversary by recalling some of the most embarrassing moments of the Obama presidency.
- The president taking selfies at Nelson Mandela’s funeral like an ill-bred teenager
- The president sending James Taylor to sing at the French Embassy after a terrorist attack.
- The president thanking Iran for humiliating American Sailors
- The president bowing to the Chinese and Saudi dictatorships, literally. And bowing to the mayor of Tampa Florida because she’s Asian, one supposes.
- The president working out with 2 1/2 pound dumb bells on one of his many vacations.
- The president gifting the Queen of England with a mix tape of his own speeches and the legally blind British Prime Minister a box of DVD’s that are unplayable in the UK.
- The president having a good laugh at the golf course 20 minutes after making a statement about an American murdered by terrorists.
- The First Lady at a 9/11 ceremony caught on video, “All this for a damn flag.”
- The Vice President giving impromptu breast exams to every woman within reach.
That’s just off the top of my head. What other embarrassments has this president inflicted on our country.