The Gaslighters in the woodwork

Let’s be honest: The problems of American blacks today are caused largely by white intellectuals and politicians, and I mean the left-wing ones.

In the 1930s, such people created Planned Parenthood specifically to abort black babies (google Margaret Sanger). In the 1960s, such people created the Welfare State (Lyndon Johnson’s “Great Society”) which annihilated the traditional black family and led generations of American inner-city blacks away from productive pursuits, into dead-ends of left-wing “community activism” and much worse.

And today, such people pander to (or sometimes form the white membership of) the group #BlackLivesMatter, which perversely tries to lead blacks into a dead-end of complaining, hateful racism against whites. If ever, after we entered the 20th century, there was some kind of plot by American whites to destroy blacks and keep them down: American left-liberalism would be it. (If.)

Racism is both an illusion and a real problem (as illusions sometimes can be). Racism in America is being fomented even as we speak, by privileged, white American left-liberals. Not racism in the sense that America discriminates terribly against blacks, but the opposite: racism in the sense that America wants to give blacks an unreal sense of entitlement. Racism in the sense that America throws crutches and deadweights to blacks (not helping hands) and foments mistaken beliefs, both about blacks and among blacks.

Whose fault is it? If, for your entire life, the rich white lady who gets away with every crime (*cough* Hillary among others) tells you that America OWES you a living and owes you intense accommodation of your whims and that she will use government (force) to make sure you get it, wouldn’t you begin to believe her? I would.

In effect and for generations, narcissistic American lefties have been trying to gaslight American blacks.

Gaslighting is a form of psychological abuse used by narcissists in order to instill in their victims an extreme sense of anxiety and confusion to the point where they no longer trust their own memory, perception or judgment…

The intention is to, in a systematic way, target the victim’s mental equilibrium, self confidence, and self esteem so that they are no longer able to function in an independent way. Gaslighting involves the abuser to frequently and systematically withhold factual information from the victim, and replace it with false information.

And yet some people blame blacks, the recipients of systematic gaslighting by American leftists. And blame blacks on the basis of their race. In short: Yes, Virginia, some people are nasty racists.

As tragic, current events have put “race” into the news and caused GayPatriot to increase its coverage, I have encountered perhaps 1 or 2 of these people in our comments. If “conservative” in America means that you value human dignity, independence and freedom – if – then I can’t consider these people conservatives; I personally, and sadly, am forced to think of them as accomplices to the vicious and evil schemes of the Left.

Here (#17) are (#19) three (#38) recent comments that I have in mind.

…Negroes seem incapable of governing or producing anything of value.

Black people are a violent, criminal, underclass.

I could spell out what’s wrong with the above quotes. (For example: What about white meth addicts and dealers, as a violent and criminal underclass? What about certain white Democrat leaders, like the Clintons or Jon Corzine (D), as a violent and criminal overclass? What about brilliant black Americans like Ben Carson, Clarence Thomas, Thomas Sowell, Condi Rice, Janice Rogers-Brown and Allen West? How about if we take people as individuals and categorize them by their behavior and ideas and character content, not by something dumb like their genes and melanin content?)

I could spell it out, but another part of me says: Why bother? Hate is hate. It’s part of racism. That being so, it’s enough to say that anyone who wants to bring it here to GayPatriot ought to take it elsewhere.

I want less criminal violence in America: less from poor people – who may be white or black or any race; AND, less criminal violence from certain rich people and top leaders in the Political-Financial Complex – who, again, may be white or black or any so-called “race”.

1. Well said, sir. Well said.

Comment by Craig Smith — July 13, 2016 @ 2:22 am - July 13, 2016

2. You’re avoiding the point, obviously, and this speaks to your lack of seriousness.

I said “If all blacks disappeared, America’s cities would become much safer and more livable.” and you accused me of calling for genocide, which I wasn’t. It’s a hypothetical. I’m no more inciting genocide than discussing the “Trolley problem” makes me a murderer.

But it’s just a statement of reality. The question is whether it’s true. I say it’s obviously true. Black neighborhoods are uniformly violent and dangerous. If there were no blacks, the rest of America would experience improved living standards.

Comment by frizzled — July 13, 2016 @ 3:43 am - July 13, 2016

3. To put it another way:

“If all whites disappeared, America would essentially disappear.”

“If all gays disappeared, there would be little overall difference”

“If all Mexicans disappeared, cheap labor would dry up”

These are all hypotheticals. None of them are calling for genocide.

They say intelligence is the ability to recognize patterns. If you’re refusing to consider that groups of people might have things in common, such that we can make useful generalizations, then you fit the definition of unintelligent.

Comment by frizzled — July 13, 2016 @ 4:05 am - July 13, 2016

4. The thing is, we used to have a race-neutral term for violent criminals: Thugs. But then, bizarrely, the leftist whites and blacktivists decided to claim that word for themselves. “Thug means black,” they decided.

White thugs and black thugs have more in common with each other than they do with law-abiding people of their respective races. It would be useful if we could discuss and analyze “Thug Culture” versus “Law Abiding Culture” and just take the racial component out of it.

But the term was racialized for political purpose, making honest discussion and analysis politically incorrect.

I have come to believe that politics is a synonym for evil.

Comment by V the K — July 13, 2016 @ 7:13 am - July 13, 2016

5. VtK has a point.

Don’t we all wrankle at the argument against Voter ID put forward by Democrats that it is racist because it disproportionately affects minorities? That somehow the same people who disproportionately manage to have an ID to obtain welfare, can’t get one to vote?

Don’t we all wrankle at the argument against drug testing of welfare recipients put forward by Democrats that it is racist because it disproportionately affects minorities? As if only minorities abuse drugs and access the welfare system?

Don’t we all wrankle at the agument against securing the border put forward by Democrats that it is racist?

If we don’t like it, don’t buy into the argument that race has anything to do with it and don’t use their language.

Comment by Craig Smith — July 13, 2016 @ 7:56 am - July 13, 2016

6. If “conservative” in America means that you value human dignity, independence and freedom – if – then I can’t consider these people conservatives; I personally, and sadly, am forced to think of them as accomplices to the vicious and evil schemes of the Left.

Well, since you deleted my last comment, I will succinctly repeat it. Blacks need to embrace capitalism if they want to succeed. And they need to hold the school board members feet to the fire about improving public schools. Teaching the 3 R’s and staying away from social engineering will improve the lives in the ghetto much more than a government check. As a pro capitalist conservative, government intervention is affecting me. My health insurance is being cancelled AGAIN due to Obamacare. I just hope I can get private insurance in 2017.

Comment by davinci38 — July 13, 2016 @ 7:58 am - July 13, 2016

7. Are not we supposed to rewrite history to include those that had nothing to do about our greatness today. ? I for one know why this nation (USofA) is great, and yet don’t for a moment want to exclude anyone from the greatness. Some got here by braving the seas in BARK SHIPS, some got here by being here, some got here by stowing away…many get here today by walking in without having to climb a wall……we are all here now, and to divide us is to hate us. Yes, we have a person at the top of the food chain, hating anyone white skinned, but one should learn from history…….don’t mess with the law abiding citizens of the USofA……..even if you are a president, senator or street sweeper.

Comment by Web L Loafer — July 13, 2016 @ 8:41 am - July 13, 2016

8. Certainly a hot topic & always has been. Racism has been endemic in gay society forever; however. It’s just a reality. Designating a forum as being hostile to racism is an acceptable action. But we all need to step back & define racism. Which isn’t defined as an opinion about another race, necessarily, or even as a negative view of another race. Racism as comprehensively defined, boils down to considering another race as being inferior. Any other application of the description & application is incorrect. But when a comment seems to or clearly points out that an individual considers another race as inferior, which has happened here, then it’s correct to define the actions/words of others as racist.

I don’t throw around the race card lightly. I also don’t like a lot of things that the mainstream of other races do or practice & find this way of being as the honest way. After all, it’s insincere to pretend to like everything that everyone else does.

Also, as a Conservative, I don’t always react to racists & tend to mind my own business in a country where we are free to hate or love as we please. There’s room for everyone in the whole mix. But this is a forum & is owned & run by definite individuals – who decide & make the rules.

Comment by Hanover — July 13, 2016 @ 10:01 am - July 13, 2016

9. On a lighter note, get ready for a FABULOUS time at the RNC:

Regards,
    Peter H.

Comment by Peter Hughes — July 13, 2016 @ 10:48 am - July 13, 2016

10. San Fran public schools are 8% black but 71% of its public school arrests are black. If you believe that black boys and Asian girls both have the same capacity at intellect and violence they only explanation is that the GayKK teachers and cops conspire to ignore when Asian girls shiv people for money because its part of their ninja heritage. Adult crime numbers are even more disparate but schools are a controlled environment.

Even the journal of blacks in higher EDU had on its main pages the college board data showing the average SAT for blacks from the richest faimiles over $200,000/year being 981, only 3 points higher than the poorest white trash from families earning less than $20,000/year

East Asians have a higher average IQ than whites but US blacks average 15 points below. Just 9 points in average IQ is the difference between the Current US and Sierra Leone. https://voxday.blogspot.com/2016/07/the-enstupidation-of-france.html

Every average IQ point lost from a group reduces the odds of getting a Tesla or Edison exponentially. Just the fact men’s IQ bell curves are flatter than women mean that at 140IQ there are 8x as many men as women, and no one cares about how many more stupid men there are than stupid women.

Comment by Steve — July 13, 2016 @ 11:22 am - July 13, 2016

11. Just the fact men’s IQ bell curves are flatter than women mean that at 140IQ there are 8x as many men as women, and no one cares about how many more stupid men there are than stupid women.

Oh, now! Women care about those stupid men … *when* they’re (falsely) claiming that *all* men are stupid.

Comment by Ilíon — July 13, 2016 @ 12:52 pm - July 13, 2016

12. Of course, in Steve’s world, poverty/access play no role in those numbers (why not?). And there is nothing implicitly racist in ignoring that context.

And V the K never had to scrub one of Steve’s comments because it was obscenely inappropriate (at least partly because it was racist).

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — July 13, 2016 @ 1:41 pm - July 13, 2016

13. As has been explained to Vince repeatedly (but to no effect), my latitude vis-à-vis “scrubbing” comments is very limited; I’m just a contributor, not an admin. (And I don’t *want* to be an admin).

Also, I have absolutely no access to “scrubbing” modifying or deleting comments on any of Jeff’s posts.

Comment by V the K — July 13, 2016 @ 1:48 pm - July 13, 2016

14. Sorry, V the K, then I should have said “a GP admin.” For the last year or so, due to you being the main contributor to this site (i.e. and the default voice, for the most part), it’s easy to forget about the silent partners.

But, it’s irrelevant if it was you or a GP admin. The point was that Steve has been excessively racist on this site (to the point of at least one of his racially inflammatory comments being scrubbed). But, hey, let’s just ignore the larger point and focus on an incidental.

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — July 13, 2016 @ 2:13 pm - July 13, 2016

15. But, it’s irrelevant if it was you or a GP admin.

Gee, shades of “what difference does it make” a la your favorite Fag Hag, Shrillary Peron.

Quit spinning, Vince. You’re making everyone dizzy.

Regards,
    Peter H.

Comment by Peter Hughes — July 13, 2016 @ 2:16 pm - July 13, 2016

16. So, V the K and Peter H aren’t interested in the the merits of what Steve is trying to argue. They’d rather engage in distraction.

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — July 13, 2016 @ 2:51 pm - July 13, 2016

17. Stormfront Steve annoys me, since his ilk want me dead, and tried their damnest with my relatives 70 years ago. Fortunately, like self confessed paedophile James Edward, or Vince himself, their rants do little more than push buttons or provide insights to their psyche.

Comment by The_Livewire — July 13, 2016 @ 3:42 pm - July 13, 2016

18. So, V the K and Peter H aren’t interested in the the merits of what Steve is trying to argue. They’d rather engage in distraction.

Project much, al-Cray-da?

Regards,
    Peter H.

Comment by Peter Hughes — July 13, 2016 @ 4:03 pm - July 13, 2016

19. Stormfront Steve annoys me

Okay. That’s good to know.

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — July 13, 2016 @ 4:18 pm - July 13, 2016

20. Sorry this is long – got on a roll.
    I agree, for the most part, with Jeff/ILC.

It is true that blacks have suffered under the left’s attempts at “helping”. The Great Society did a lot of damage to the black family (already fragile in the 60s). Telling men that they are irrelevant and women that they don’t need men is toxic. Thomas Sowell has pointed out that a lot of measures of civic health among black people were significantly higher before LBJ decided to “help”.

Telling black kids, from the moment they begin comprehending language (2+ years-old?) that they’re victims of whitey; whitey (and the Joos!) have it in for them; they they don’t stand a chance because whitey and all the rest of the usual flapdoodle is toxic in the extreme.

Anyone told they are useless/helpless/victims with no agency are, by adulthood, almost guaranteed to be damaged goods.

All that said, to ignore “race” isn’t helpful. Race is the result of evolution of isolated peoples in different parts of the world. The Inuit are far better adapted to live in frigid regions than, say, descendants of the Maya. Western Europeans may have created more art and science than sub-Saharan Africans because temperate climate and resources meant there was more time for art as less time was needed to survive. Who knows?

There is serious academic debate on IQ differences among races. Are peoples with median IQs less than that of Ashkenazi Jews bad people? No. Should they be denied their rights? Treated poorly? Denied opportunities? No, no, and no.

But shouldn’t policy be designed to actually close the gaps? If, indeed, black kids learn differently, aren’t we better off figuring that out and designing programs to provide beneficial education and training? Given the drop-out rates and resulting fallout, whatever we’ve been doing over the decades isn’t working.

Pretending that all people are blank slates, equally capable, is a fantasy. Driving in traffic for a few minutes should disprove the notion that we’re all equally intelligent; all possessed of the same level of common sense; and all in possession of the same personality traits.

We’ve been pretending otherwise for decades – at enormous money and human cost. Kansas City blew a couple billion dollars some years back building fancy schools and implementing fancy programs. The result? Worse than zilch.

I understand where Jeff is coming from: the rhetoric around the issue of race is a bit harsh (me included).

I think a lot of this is just fatigue. I don’t wish bad fortune or harm to any black person (well, aside from a few – and there are white folks in that group). I suffer from compassion fatigue. Every time someone, of any race, pops up on telly to tell me that it’s all my fault that black people murder/rob/injure/steal from each other with appalling frequency, I get pissed. Hillary telling me that I need to think differently is a burr in my saddle. I’m tired of being the scapegoat; I’m tired of the excuse industry. I’ve been hearing about race and racism for 50 years. I’m tired of hearing about.

Comment by KCRob — July 13, 2016 @ 5:54 pm - July 13, 2016

21. The people that are really discriminated against are the east Asians. They have quotas to keep them out while adding whites, Blacks, and Hispanics. I for say that if the Asians are the brightest, they should all get into college. This California silliness is hurting our country.

Comment by davinci38 — July 13, 2016 @ 7:24 pm - July 13, 2016

22. If all men disappeared, America’s cities would become much safer and more livable.
    Fixed it for you.

Comment by Ignatius — July 13, 2016 @ 7:25 pm - July 13, 2016

23. A black pastor asks “What If Whites Strike Back?”

Comment by KCRob — July 13, 2016 @ 7:29 pm - July 13, 2016

24. Frankly, race is not an interesting topic of discussion to me. #BlackLivesMatter, to me, are just another radical left group that wants to tear down everything good and decent in society and replace it with fascism.

If I *were* a racist, my biggest heroes would be Planned Parenthood. 40 Million black babies exterminated since 1973. If I were a racist, I’d erect a monument to them.

Comment by V the K — July 13, 2016 @ 8:05 pm - July 13, 2016

25. I gave up on GayPatriot a while ago. The idea that someone named “CrayCray” would have anything worthwhile to say about the phantom that goes by the name of “racism” kinda sums it up for me.

Comment by EssEm — July 13, 2016 @ 8:23 pm - July 13, 2016

26. Live wire I don’t want you dead. I want your ilk to stop profiting from the destruction of host nations. I want your ilk to stop demanding the opposite for host nations as you want for Israel. If you want to push for open borders, and cheating corrupt markets make Aliyah. How about some diversity up in the FED? If Israel is more important to you than the US, like the DNC leader & the neo-cons, make Aliyah. Trust me I have had my fair share of jewish exboyfeinds.

Also I think jews are smart enough that they don’t need $8billion a year from the US taxpayer for Israel. I think we could use the money for things like homeless vets, border walls 1/2 as good as Israel’s, maybe give women on welfare the same shot Israeli’s gave unknowingly to the black women that claimed to be jews? Tikkun olam always seems profitable.

White privilege is everything people have said about Jews when they got kicked out of nations 200+times and kept from leaving once. If I was kicked out of 200+bars I might stop making excuses & look inward. Alas I was only ever kicked out of one bar and that was for stopping my friend from being taken home roofied by their best customer (((grandpa Moses))) , bringing cops attention to the bar.

I would refer you to the Ben Shapiro video about why jews vote leftist, where he says religious jews vote right but godless bacon eating c#cksucker jews vote left, but you probably wouldn’t watch it.

Comment by Steve — July 13, 2016 @ 10:04 pm - July 13, 2016

27. In 1916, a poor black American boy could look forward to a job, a marriage, a life spent supporting a family. He would look forward to being looked down on and treated with suspicion among whites.

In 2016, every good thing in that first sentence is gone, and every bad thing in the second sentence remains. I’d say that American blacks have lost ground.

Comment by Steve — July 13, 2016 @ 10:11 pm - July 13, 2016

28. Here is a comment around racism as a thinking example –
    You are on a sinking ship, your race is Caucasian, and your only chance of survival is to get in a life boat. As you look around there are several options so which one should you pick?

Life boat one consists of Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, George Clooney, and Lena Dunham

Life boat two consists of Condi Rice, Allen West, Tim Scott, and Thomas Sowell

Life boat three consists of Obama, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and DeRay

A caveat is that you have to work your fellow survivors on the life boat and share their fate (i.e. No chopping them up for fishing bait or etc).

A conservative racist would choose Life boat one (however I can’t see any conservative picking this option ever). My choice is life boat two as this would at least be interesting company and imho the best chance for survival. I would avoid life boat three like the plague and a Leftist would say that was racist as they would be focused on color and grievance politics not the fact it is a ship of fools.

Comment by Sandra — July 14, 2016 @ 10:40 am - July 14, 2016

29. #28 – Sandra, the only way I’d pick Boat #1 is if it was just George Clooney by himself, wearing a speedo. The heck with getting rescued! 😉

Regards,
    Peter H.

Comment by Peter Hughes — July 14, 2016 @ 11:46 am - July 14, 2016

30. 🙂 Peter

Comment by Sandra — July 14, 2016 @ 2:12 pm - July 14, 2016

31. Clooney? Really? never saw what people see in him.

Comment by The_Livewire — July 14, 2016 @ 3:22 pm - July 14, 2016

32. I’m always amused by the “but poverty!” excuse for criminal behavior. Most poor people are not criminals. People have been starving poor and didn’t turn to crime.

Plus, no poor person in the US lacks for items that were luxuries when I was a boy.

Comment by Rob Crawford — July 14, 2016 @ 3:25 pm - July 14, 2016