Are You a ‘Good Gay’

Whatever definition the DNC used to define ‘good gay,’ most of us probably do not qualify.

Also, from the Finance Chair of the DNC. “I love you too. No homo.”

BTW: Have you noted the not-so-subtle shift in media coverage from “What’s in the leaked emails” (Bad for Democrats) to “Who hacked the emails?” (Not as bad for Democrats)?

1. …I’ve been very “naughty”.

Comment by Ted B. (Charging Rhino) — July 25, 2016 @ 9:01 am - July 25, 2016

2. Let me see if I understand.

The leaked emails that are in the news are the result of Hillary using her own servers? And Hillary wants to blame Russia for orchestrating the episode? And that if she had followed state department protocol none of this would come to light?

Is this correct?

Comment by Niall — July 25, 2016 @ 11:03 am - July 25, 2016

3. No I laughed at this
    Andrea Mitchell on Twitter: “.@DWStweets booed off the stage at her own FL delegation breakfast @NBCNews https://t.co/GMe0g9t1JQ

The train wreck is off to a great start

Comment by Steve — July 25, 2016 @ 11:11 am - July 25, 2016

4. I too think this week is going to be a downhill train wreck for the Dems. One interesting tidbit, in Cleveland the barricades to keep protesters in the protesting area were the standard, waist high, portable kind. In Philly, they have put up and 8 foot tall fence. Kinda lets you know who might be the bigger problem for police. I fear there could be real violence this week (but hope not). I also think the spinning of the email story is so head spinning it makes Linda Blair look like a girl scout.

Comment by John F in Indy — July 25, 2016 @ 11:55 am - July 25, 2016

5. And not a peep is heard from our resident libtrolls. Or have they all gone to Philly for the Socialist National Convention love-in?

Regards,
    Peter H.

Comment by Peter Hughes — July 25, 2016 @ 3:32 pm - July 25, 2016

6. I’ve long thought liberal Dems were a bunch of racist (“taco bowls”??) sexist (e.g. what they did to Hillary in 2008) homophobic (good gays? No homo?) system riggers (e.g. what they did to Bernie in 2016). That’s what they accuse Republicans of being, which makes no sense, unless you explain it as Dems projecting onto Republicans what lurks in their own hearts.

Goes all the way back to college when I met a freshman who would ask people on first meeting, “Are you liberal?” and then proclaim allegiance with other libs. He was all about saving the whales and eating vegan and no nukes and no contra aid (it was the 80s) but when someone did something he didn’t like, his response was likely to be “What a faggot!!” He also abused his girlfriend emotionally and thought women were inferior.

Comment by Conservative Guy — July 25, 2016 @ 4:11 pm - July 25, 2016

7. I can remember an NHL player having to publicly apologize for using “no homo” at the end of a tweet that could’ve been construed in a homoerotic manner otherwise. Why precisely he had to is beyond me, maybe he offended the slash fic fans?

Anyways, I’m just glad we’re on a topic that we can all get behind: pointing and laughing at the misfortunes of Democrats!

Comment by Sean L — July 25, 2016 @ 4:22 pm - July 25, 2016

8. #2 Schadenboner!

Comment by perturbed — July 25, 2016 @ 6:03 pm - July 25, 2016

9. “5.And not a peep is heard from our resident libtrolls.”

I heard the Philly bathhouses shut down their wifi for the convention after the DNCLEAK.

Comment by Steve — July 25, 2016 @ 7:58 pm - July 25, 2016