How About That Democrat Convention?

So, it turns out that the DNC Primaries were rigged for Hillary the whole time, and the email hack has exposed the whole thing. And even when Bernie Sanders begs his supporters to fall in line, they boo him off the stage. Also, the Democrats are confiscating pro-Bernie paraphernalia from convention attendees.

I haven’t watched any of it, but I imagine it’s something like this:

Gomez-s-Train-Wreck-addams-family-5704531-400-300

Ain’t it funny that the “Anti-Wall Street” party is meeting in an arena named after a bank that got a $25 Billion bailout from TARP?

Ain’t it funny that the party that proclaims that walls and Voter IDs are “racist” is meeting in a place secured by four miles of walls to keep out people who don’t have IDs.

Also, no tranny bathrooms at the DNC.

No wonder the Democrat shills have been so absent from the comments of late. It would be embarrassing to defend this monstrosity. How often can they say, “We don’t care how corrupt or malicious the Democrat Party is, we will support them forever because of gay marriage” before it gets tedious even to themselves.

1. Few things in the human condition are harder to overcome or overlook than betrayal.

Comment by SharpRight — July 25, 2016 @ 9:33 pm - July 25, 2016

2. End of the Revolution? Nah, these rubes will eagerly latch onto the next savior that comes along, if they promise enough free stuff.

Comment by SumDumGuy — July 25, 2016 @ 9:34 pm - July 25, 2016

3. Not even vaguely interested? Not watching but the fallout on social media is entertaining. Can’t wait for HilLIARy’s entrance, the convention center should be empty by then.

Comment by Leigh — July 25, 2016 @ 9:41 pm - July 25, 2016

4. Sarah Silverman got shouted off the stage. Also, Corey Booker was shouting himself hoarse trying to energize the crowd.

Comment by Sean L — July 25, 2016 @ 10:37 pm - July 25, 2016

5. TRUMP will hold a redlit Ask Me Anything on Wednesday the same time Obama is speaking.

Comment by Steve — July 25, 2016 @ 10:43 pm - July 25, 2016

6. after today there won’t be any Bernie sanders supporters allowed in.

Comment by salg — July 25, 2016 @ 10:46 pm - July 25, 2016

7. I’m enjoying the chants and heckling. Sanders supporters were shouting “lock her up” earlier today.

And even the first part of Elizabeth Warren’s speech was being interrupted by people shouting the uncensored version of “B.S.”

Comment by Kurt — July 25, 2016 @ 11:06 pm - July 25, 2016

8. @ Kurt: I heard refrains of “We trusted you!” getting directed at Lizzie, too. She didn’t express any sentiment that was not echoed by somebody or multiple somebodies at the RNC, and she’s hardly the one I would want talking about how nasty rich people are.

Also, Corey Booker couldn’t seem to make up his mind if the Founding Fathers were geniuses and luminaries of modern liberalism or bigots and the genesis of every liberal straw man. Am I the only one who thought he seemed a tad… “amped-up”?

Comment by Sean L — July 26, 2016 @ 12:13 am - July 26, 2016

9. And people thought the Republican convention was a trainwreck. This is just an embarrassment after the leak.

And the usual trolls are probably saying, “Well, just imagine what would have been said if the REPUBLICAN email had been hacked!”

Maybe, but not likely, as Trump beat the system. Besides, I’m betting the email system of the Republicans is far harder to hack, since they don’t have Hillary’s IT guy doing it.

Comment by Craig Smith — July 26, 2016 @ 1:57 am - July 26, 2016

10. Michelle Obama’s speech was outstanding.

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — July 26, 2016 @ 5:41 am - July 26, 2016

11. @ Sean, now the Alt Right is getting in on this, http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/07/24/amid-dnc-leak-chaos-berniemustdisavow-trends-globally/

Comment by James — July 26, 2016 @ 7:53 am - July 26, 2016

12. The Democrat is still the party of slavery, perfect example their brain dead followers!

Comment by pawfurbear — July 26, 2016 @ 7:55 am - July 26, 2016

13. Anyone find it odd that there wasn’t a single American flag on the stage or behind the podium last night? However, someone was waving a giant Palestinian flag among the ground level delegates. Hmm.

Comment by SharpRight — July 26, 2016 @ 7:57 am - July 26, 2016

14. @ SharpRight: I think I subconsciously picked up on that, but yes, you’re right, I didn’t see a single flag.

Comment by Sean L — July 26, 2016 @ 8:10 am - July 26, 2016

15. Not only were there a lack of US flags there – although I saw both a Soviet and Palestinian flag – there was also no mention of ISIS whatsoever.

11.Michelle Obama’s speech was outstanding.

Yes, al-Cray-da, but I wonder how much of it was plagiarized? But then again, anyone who admits to have voted for a nutjob like Cynthia McKinney is capable of being massively stupid.

Regards,
    Peter H.

Comment by Peter Hughes — July 26, 2016 @ 10:22 am - July 26, 2016

16. Did anyone see Paul Simon singing? That was cringe worthy.

Comment by Pamela — July 26, 2016 @ 10:35 am - July 26, 2016

17. Cray Cray, you’re a douchebag

Comment by James — July 26, 2016 @ 11:01 am - July 26, 2016

18. 19.Cray Cray, you’re a douchebag

Comment by James — July 26, 2016 @ 11:01 am – July 26, 2016

James, that’s insulting – to douchebags, that is. 😉

Regards,
    Peter H.

Comment by Peter Hughes — July 26, 2016 @ 11:31 am - July 26, 2016

19. @ Pamela: He looked drunk, quite frankly.

Comment by Sean L — July 26, 2016 @ 12:28 pm - July 26, 2016

20. “I haven’t watched any of it,”

So why comment on it? If you had any intellectual curiosity and a real interest in this country you might at least watch it and take interest.

Instead you regurgitate lies stereotypes and emotional projection.

Comment by mike — July 26, 2016 @ 2:31 pm - July 26, 2016

21. @ mike: Excuse me, sir, but I think your projection is showing.

Comment by Sean L — July 26, 2016 @ 4:23 pm - July 26, 2016

22. I boycotted the convention for the most part. I managed to watch 3 1/2 minutes of Trumpf’s speech before I couldn’t take any more of it. Click to the Food Network.

Comment by davinci38 — July 26, 2016 @ 4:49 pm - July 26, 2016

23. […] GAY PATRIOT has this update to the Democratic National Convention: […]

Pingback by Patriotic Flag Waving Democrats! | Religio-Political Talk (RPT) — July 26, 2016 @ 5:51 pm - July 26, 2016

24. Cray Cray, you’re a douchebag

“When they go low, we go high.”

~Michelle Obama

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — July 26, 2016 @ 7:15 pm - July 26, 2016

25. Pay no attention to that growing mountain of corpses across the Atlantic.

Comment by SharpRight — July 26, 2016 @ 10:32 pm - July 26, 2016

26. none of the protests are being covered by the democrat party-media complex.

Comment by salg — July 27, 2016 @ 2:22 am - July 27, 2016

27. Michelle Obama’s speech was outstanding.

Even the Ode To Hillary? I tuned in late and that was the topic. After three minutes, I tuned out. If the Berners aren’t buying it, why should anyone who isn’t a party member?

Comment by RSG — July 27, 2016 @ 4:18 am - July 27, 2016

28. I wasn’t crazy about Cory Booker’s speech. Not sure what people were excited about. Elizabeth Warren’s speech wasn’t great; she is in her element when she is in attack mode, which she needed to do more of. Bernie Sanders’ speech was solid. I loved his brother pledging his delegate to him, and Bernie announcing Hillary as the presidential candidate. Slick Willy delivered tonight, I thought. This convention has a lot of highlights so far. So much diversity in the delegation too. Looks like America.

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — July 27, 2016 @ 6:25 am - July 27, 2016

29. Wow, the demoncrat party is truly pathetic. Any more info about those protests?

Comment by Pawfurbehr — July 27, 2016 @ 6:25 am - July 27, 2016

30. Bill Clinton basically said, she wouldn’t have made it this far without him. This has been my contention all along. Without Bill, Hill would be just another Blue Dog Democrat who no one would remember. This is why people don’t like her. She knows she is just a prop. Now, ego man Obama is offering his “help”. Was that part of the FBI/DOJ deal? That man loves the campaign trail. He has never left it.

It appears that feminist Hill can’t make it without a man dragging her along.

Comment by tnnsne1 — July 27, 2016 @ 7:18 am - July 27, 2016

31. I loved his brother pledging his delegate to him, …

How could Larry Sanders be a Delegate? As far as I can tell, he’s a British subject; former Labour Party elected-official, and currently Green Party official spokesman for Health and candidate for Parliament in 2015.

Comment by Ted B. (Charging Rhino) — July 27, 2016 @ 7:44 am - July 27, 2016

32. How could Larry Sanders be a Delegate?

There are almost 9 million Americans living abroad. They are subjected to the American tax code. Therefore, they are entitled to representation.

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — July 27, 2016 @ 8:19 am - July 27, 2016

33. Larry Sanders is a former British elected-official. I would think that he’d have to be a British subject. Wouldn’t his oath of office void his US dual-nationality as a loyal subject of the Queen?

Comment by Ted B. (Charging Rhino) — July 27, 2016 @ 9:15 am - July 27, 2016

34. Bill Clinton started out his speech: “In 1971, I met a girl…”

Whoever wrote his speech should be fired for that line alone. Twitter was afire with glorious comebacks.

Comment by Craig Smith — July 27, 2016 @ 9:19 am - July 27, 2016

35. Cray, Cray:

So much diversity in the delegation too. Looks like America.

Project much?

People looking for the great escape,
    Looking to the inner sign
    Tryna find a better way
    Slow down, open up your big brown eyes
    Hear the rhythm in your heart
    You don’t even need to try
    Gotta get up, listen to me
    oooh oh ooooh oh oh
    Clap your hands, STOMPA your feet!
    ooooh oh oh ooooh oh oh
    Nothing is wrong, if you move to the beat
    ooooh oh oh ooooh oh oh
    Clap your hands, STOMPA your feet!
    STOMPA your feet!!

“When they go low, we go high.”

~Michelle Obama

Oh yeah? The great DemoninzRat flipped the equation for the occasion and you lapped it up.

Drop it, hit it, dump it, split it
    Don’t, stop – {GET IT, GET IT}
    Put it in reverse just to back it up
    Let me put some Luda in it
    Show me whatchu workin with, I’ll show you some of this bank, roll
    Yeah you a superstar, there’s just one thing I gotta know
    So

HOW – LOW – CAN YOU GO? HOW – LOW, CAN YOU GO?
    HOW – LOW – CAN YOU GO? HOW – LOW, CAN YOU GO?
    HOW – LOW – CAN YOU GO? HOW – LOW, CAN YOU GO?
    HOW – LOW – CAN YOU GO? HOW – LOW, CAN YOU GO?

I can go low (Go low), lower than you know
    Go low (Go low), l-l-l-lower than you know
    Go low (Go loow), l-l-l-lower than you know
    Go low (Go low), l-l-l-lower than you know

And now for the Cray, Cray theme song:

I am just a poor boy.
    Though my story’s seldom told,
    I have squandered my resistance
    For a pocketful of mumbles,
    Such are promises
    All lies and jest
    Still, a man hears what he wants to hear
    And disregards the rest.

They have had EIGHT years of getting this promise rocket to the launchpad. And all they have to show for it is Trayvon, a stale beer summit, Hand’s up! Don’t Shoot!, Occupy Wall Street, Black Lives Matter, the Gentle Giant, massive illegal immigration, a sour and souring economy, high unemployment, ObamaChaosCare, a corrupt IRS, a Secretary of State breaching security, an Attorney General indicting ham sandwiches while letting political cronies skate, a terrorist group that shall not be named, Baltimore, Chicago and Detroit.

But, never mind. So much diversity! Looks like America! EBT cards for everyone and an Obamaphone in every pocket. We are on the road to Utopia. Clappa yo’ hands and stompa yo’ feets. The promised land is just an election away.

Comment by Heliotrope — July 27, 2016 @ 10:05 am - July 27, 2016

36. Wouldn’t his oath of office void his US dual-nationality as a loyal subject of the Queen?

I’m not sure. But, good point.

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — July 27, 2016 @ 7:38 pm - July 27, 2016

37. The travails of DWS and the pic of Gomez with his train set sent me to Youtube to watch the late great Raul Julia’s epic rant in the police station. “Officer, arrest her without delay! Her name is DEBBIE.”

Comment by JuJuBee — July 28, 2016 @ 12:29 am - July 28, 2016