Alethephobia: Fear of Truth.
It is treated as irrational fear putting the person in an incapacitated state of mobility to a racing anticipation at the mildest. It can be fear of discovery. Fear of hearing anticipated bad news. It is knowledge of the truth being potentially disclosed and disseminated. It transverses other well known and otherwise described phobias but always is rooted in fear of the truth subjectively, objectively, relatively, or as a primary motivator of basis in individual condition.
Our contemporary culture and politics are an illusion built on lies, which are called “Narratives.” Those who promote these Narratives will punish anyone who challenges the narrative.
- Professional baseball team suspends player for expressing the opinion that burning down and looting one’s own neighborhood is not a good way to protest.
- The statement “Boys have penises, girls have vaginas” is now considered “transphobic.”
- Politicians assure us the Entitlement State can grow indefinitely without limit or consequences; those who challenge this narrative are denounced as “whackobirds.”
- Politicians assure us that “Muslims are peaceful and tolerant people, and have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism” even though Mohammedans have committed 28,000 acts of terrorism since 9-11-2001. Those who point this out are attacked as “Islamophobes.”
- A candidate for president displays signs of serious cognitive dysfunction; pointing this out is attacked as an act of “sexism.”
- Illegal immigrants are causing an epidemic of rape and violence across Europe; politicians pressure police and the media to hide this fact from the masses and maintain the lie that mass immigration is all upside.
Is the left correct when they assert that it’s okay to believe in lies and promote lies to achieve the ultimate end of a society they claim will be perfectly just and fair? Can any society based on embracing lies ever be just and fair? Can it even survive? Or is it just that The Truth is the biggest single threat to the Left achieving all of their goals?
So justice is driven back, and righteousness stands at a distance; truth has stumbled in the streets, honesty cannot enter. Truth is nowhere to be found, and whoever shuns evil becomes a prey. – Isaiah 59: 14-15