Hillary: Everyone’s a Little Bit Racist

“When talking about race-relations in the country, and the shootings of black men by police officers, debate moderator Lester Holt asked Mrs. Clinton: “Last week you said that we have to do everything possible to improve policing to go right at implicit bias. Do you believe police are implicitly biased against black people?

Mrs. Clinton replied: “I think implicit bias is a problem for everyone, not just police. I think unfortunately too many of us in our great country jump to conclusions about each other and therefore I think we need all of us to be asked the hard questions ‘why am I feeling this way?’”

YouTube Preview Image

1. I am an Asian woman who was HUGELY offended by this comment!! I jumped off my couch and was screaming at my tv, “You effing, pandering bitch!” How dare she judge me! Speak for your racist self and your racist husband, Hillary! As a kid, I went to Center City, Philadelphia every Sunday from when I was 2 until I was 9. My family spent the entire day at the Helping Hand Mission where my parents volunteered. I helped serve the homeless hot lunches and played with the kids that came there for Sunday School. They were all black. I didn’t care what color they were, they were kids to play with! (In fact, my dad had Mumia in the youth group back when he was Wesley Cook. My dad, at that time, was so impressed with how smart he was and said “This kid is going to make it. He can get a scholarship to college anywhere, and he can get out of the ghetto.”) Shortly after we stopped going there (my mom was concerned about the safety of my older sister who was 11 and attracting some unwanted attention from the homeless men). My dad continued to still help out, though. Years late, my brother and his Caucasian wife informally adopted 2 black sons who call them “Mom and Dad.” The one is married now and my brother is the grandfather to the cutest and smartest 3 year old black kid!

The disgusting thing with people like Hillary and the Democrats is that they not only use cries of racism to win votes, they use it as a weapon to cudgel their opponents with. Case in point, Obama’s Justice Department has filed a discrimination lawsuit against Peter Thiel’s company (obviously to punish Thiel for leaving the Plantation and speaking at the RNC). This lawsuit is completely without merit–it accuses Thiel of discriminating against Asians!! If successful, it will cost Thiel’s company millions of dollars in contracts that it already has with government agencies will be taken away. It’s absolutly despicable. If Hillary gets elected, the weaponizing of government agencies against political enemies will grow even more. She has already seen what the DOJ, FBI and IRS have gotten away with under Obama. We live in perilous times. The ship must be righted!

Comment by runningrn — September 27, 2016 @ 10:16 am - September 27, 2016

2. Does she think she’s a racist? Or has she had the government soon to be required intervention already?

Comment by MaryB — September 27, 2016 @ 11:05 am - September 27, 2016

3. This continued use of race cards, blacklivesmatter-like false narratives & more has long passed into the joke phase. However; use of it by dedicated liberal govt employees as a trigger for punishment is indeed alarming, as was the IRS targeting of conservative groups, because they are conservative & in opposition against the Liberals’ president. I’m afraid the precedent has been set by Obama & his ilk in govt. So, when the rug is pulled out from under them all, with President Trump (fingers crossed against jinxing), the same ideological initiatives by public sector workers will begin again, this time against the Left. Probably in earnest. The damage has already been done to the Republic. Sorry to be gloomy.

Comment by Hanover — September 27, 2016 @ 11:37 am - September 27, 2016

4. What I’m seeing, even from longtime friends, is that if you keep telling someone they are a victim because of the color of their skin…they will eventually believe they are a victim because of the color of their skin.

Comment by Lobogris — September 27, 2016 @ 1:49 pm - September 27, 2016

5. Per The Incredibles, if everyone’s racist, nobody is.

Problem solved!

Comment by alanstorm — September 27, 2016 @ 2:30 pm - September 27, 2016

6. 3 TRUMP should demand an audit of a leftist org for every right org targeted.

I believed in equality when I graduated from high school. I worked in inner city hospitals for years. The reason blacks are more affected by lead paint is that some moms are willing to put lead fishing sinkers in their kids mouths, because they can collect a lead paint payout from a landlord even if the building was built after lead paint was banned just with the blood test results.

Comment by Steve — September 27, 2016 @ 2:40 pm - September 27, 2016

7. I am not sure what is worse leftist fact checkers not knowing IS IS was the same group of moslems Thomas Jefferson, Gen Blackjack Pershing, British navy leader Winston Churchill, Charles “the hammer” Martel & Vlad Tepes fought for the last 1400 years.

Or that it was a punch at Bill Clintons “sex…definition of IS IS” that Hilldog was fighting her whole adult life.

Comment by Steve — September 27, 2016 @ 2:45 pm - September 27, 2016

8. […] (GAY PATRIOT) […]

Pingback by Keith Scott’s Wife’s Video Clearly Shows Gun | Religio-Political Talk (RPT) — September 27, 2016 @ 2:58 pm - September 27, 2016

9. The problems as posting as an openly gay man. I said about having a solid gold public statue to the Stop/Frisk creator “That would be a bad idea, I don’t even know how TRUMP defends his solid gold shitter from the jews of NYC.”

And people didn’t think I was talking about his solid gold toilet that has been the picture background on memes as a solid gold shitter, but thought I meant they wanted to be a top with them. Most NYC gay jews are bottoms.

Comment by Steve — September 27, 2016 @ 3:53 pm - September 27, 2016

10. The woman whose campaign started the birther issue to discredit Obama in the South Carolina primary in 2008, flung the epithet RACIST at her opponent. As a senator she voted for the Iraq war, but it was private citizen Trump, whose views in no way impacted policy, who had to answer for his alleged support of the war. Lester Holt certainly got the message from the Clinton leg-breakers and the media (but I repeat myself) that he sure does have a nice career, it would be a shame if anything happened to it. He’s supposedly a registered Republican but he sure did some heavy lifting for The Narrative last night.

Comment by JuJuBee — September 27, 2016 @ 5:04 pm - September 27, 2016

11. when democrats accuse other people of racism is just projection. racism against whites been the cornerstone of the democrat party’s political strategy since the days of jimmy carter. democrats get 90% of the non-white vote by selectively oppressing white people(affirmative action) and still get upwards of 50% of the white vote by constantly barraging white people(by themselves and thru the complex)with charges of racism to make them feel guilty enough to vote for politicians that practice racial discrimination against them.

Comment by salg — September 27, 2016 @ 7:09 pm - September 27, 2016

12. It’s been 50+ years since the Civil Rights Act of ’64, MLK, and all the rest. I spent decades hoping that MLK was right (content of character, &c) but that seems naive now.

I’ll say it: I’m sick of race. There’s too much profit in the race industry and until it goes out of business, matters will continue to worsen and more and more people will, like me, come to believe that it’s an unsolvable problem.

You want pessimism? I got it!

Comment by KCRob — September 27, 2016 @ 7:17 pm - September 27, 2016

13. Man. Hillary touched a nerve with you right wingers. From the asian woman (runningrn) to the guy that says NYC jews are bottoms, your vicious language speaks for itself. I’ve spent years working with adolescents around bias’ … race, gender, sexual orientation and all the other categories. People have bias; it just is. When you see a black man driving a new Mercedes wearing gold chains don’t tell me the first thing that comes to your mind isn’t “he’s a pimp, drug dealer, etc.” That’s how the brain works … it immediately attaches an explanation to an experience using stereotypical information. It may or may not be true the back driver is a pimp or drug dealer; that’s not the point. How you interpret that information is the point. I still today will think some stereotype about an individual which may or may no be true. The important point is I can interrupt that thought and ask why do I think that way. No one is perfect. That’s not the point that Hillary (or democrats) think they’re perfect. They’re not. Let’s pick a less hot button topic … I need some help so I call out to a group of men and women and say, “I need some men to help me move these things.” Did I mean to disregard women because they are weak? I would never say, “Women are weak and can’t do this so I need some big strong men.” Let the audience (men and women) decide if they’re up to help. My guess is this is the zillionth time some liberal radical has brought these issues up. I’ll be belittled and attacked which is fine. How many of you white people out there have black friends you invite into your home for dinner? How man of you associate with less fortunate (homeless, poor, under or unemployed)? People stick to others who they feel most comfortable with and that’s usually people that look like you, sound like you and think like you. Is that racist? Well, if you wear a hood, yes. If you don’t extend yourself to get to know these other people or groups, then I don’t think you’re racist yet you are uninformed as to how these other people experience the world because they don’t experience the same way you do. Okay … let the tirade begin.

Comment by Kevin Donegan — September 27, 2016 @ 7:19 pm - September 27, 2016

14. @13 – Congratulations, Kevin! You have identified human nature.

People stick to others who they feel most comfortable with and that’s usually people that look like you…

T’was always thus and always thus will be.

And it’s not just us right-wing bastards. I can’t remember the name but the woman that ran the Washington Post years ago, expressing her dismay that Nixon had been elected president, said she “didn’t know anyone that voted for Nixon”. My bet was that she was telling the truth.

Comment by KCRob — September 27, 2016 @ 8:05 pm - September 27, 2016

15. Kevin: “you right wingers”

So, the kettle calls the pot black.

Comment by charles — September 27, 2016 @ 8:29 pm - September 27, 2016

16. @ Kevin Donegan: You are correct. Everybody has bias. But the current Leftist doctrine- which you presumably subscribe to- is that inherent bias is only a problem with whites, because whites have “power,” and racism requires “power,” so black people cannot be racist- and thus, their inherent bias doesn’t need to be addressed. Hence, our hostile reaction to Hillary’s statement. Because to Leftists, all bias is bad, but whites’ bias is worse.

Good try, bud. But we know your playbook far better than you think we do. You aren’t the first Leftist troll to come here and fail to win any hearts and minds. So there’s the door, see yourself out and don’t let it hit you on the way out- or rather, do.

Comment by Sean L — September 27, 2016 @ 8:29 pm - September 27, 2016

17. #13, When I see a Black wearing gold chains & driving a luxury car what immediately comes to mind is how gauche & tastelss they are, stereotypical nouveau riche. I think, how much they “look like pimps” & realize that it’s simply the lowerclass hip hop mentality.

Any vicious language regarding Hillary “does not speak for itself”. It’s indicative of the hatred so many people have for Hillary. Now & in the past. Her negative regard for conservatives, her demeaning people as “deplorable” who want to stick to the US Constitution & keep the country on the right track.

It’s simple, really. It’s not difficult to understand, unless you’re a free-for-all Leftist, constantly wanting to reform the country so that those that don’t feel personal responsiblity is important get a handout & freebee. I don’t expect anyone that thinks an ideology that promotes the idea that no one should do better than anyone else, is a good thing. I don’t expect those that follow Leftist ideologies that do actually promote abortion of life, surgery for children to rip off their genitals or the plethora of false narratives that instigate the hate movements of blacklivesmatter (thugs on a corner that think they should be left alone to deal those drugs or plan those burgleries because they’re poor & statistics show that poverty nurtures crime) – to understand the basic concepts of the country, individualism & free will.

Shame on you, for being who you are, Leftist. You are despised & I for one don’t care if you think I’m vicious. You & yours are going down. The rule of law will indeed return. Not all people on the Right are willing to coddle & cooperate with your president or support Sick Hillary. But just so you know, Leftist, the GOP Establishment on the Right has made sure you have nothing to complain about because, with few exceptions, given the Dems everything they wanted for the past 7.5 years. So you have no leg to stand on when criticizing those that actually do value our citizenship, our American History, our Constitution & the traditions that have made this country preeminent in the world.

Idiot, you promote the notion that America is racist when it is a fact that it is one of the least racist countries in the world. We’ve dealt with our past & issues of race take time, whether you like it or not. You, your Black president with the big ears & radical agenda & the Hag that wants to be queen will understand, none too soon.

Comment by Hanover — September 27, 2016 @ 8:54 pm - September 27, 2016

18. When my oldest son was 14, we were in Florida at an amusement park. He wanted something to drink. We slipped into a vendor. From beginning to end the transaction was extremely hostile. After we left my son turned to me and said, “that lady doesn’t like white people does she?” The two groups before us were black. The black worker was friendly and animated. Our experience was totally different. The group after us was black. Again, the worker was friendly and animated.

Now, our son has some pretty significant cognitive issues, especially interpreting social interactions. For him to pick up on it, it has to be glaring.

Comment by tnnsne1 — September 27, 2016 @ 9:05 pm - September 27, 2016

19. The “deplorable” remark completely contradicts what her supporters supposedly stand for.

Comment by tnnsne1 — September 27, 2016 @ 9:07 pm - September 27, 2016

20. That’s not the point that Hillary (or democrats) think they’re perfect.

They think they know enough to tell everyone else how to live – that’s close enough.

Comment by alanstorm — September 27, 2016 @ 9:16 pm - September 27, 2016

21. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/27/british-youtuve-star-calum-mcswiggan-denies-lying-to-police-over/
    “He admitted to having injured himself but insisted that he that he did not fabricate the assault. “Just because there were no visible marks on my face does not mean I was not attacked,” he said.

OT: HilLIARy was fighting for NC men in women’s bathrooms today
    SHOULDN’T WE BE FIGHTING TO KEEP MOSLEMS OUT OF BATHROOMS LIKE PULSE’S INSTEAD?

Comment by Steve — September 27, 2016 @ 10:10 pm - September 27, 2016

22. Trump should have asked her if she included herself, Chelsea, Obama, Robert Byrd, the Democratic Party, the NAACP, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and Bubba in that group or if it only applied to white Republicans.

Comment by windbag — September 27, 2016 @ 11:30 pm - September 27, 2016

23. Aw, bless your white privileged, little heart, Kevin Donegan!

Comment by runningrn — September 28, 2016 @ 12:37 am - September 28, 2016

24. The funny part is that leftists like “Kevin Donegan” who come around here are always the ones who scream that black ppl and minorities who don’t obey Hillary are “Uncle Toms” and “coons”.

And of course, they only care about “the poor” when it’s inner-city black people who they can enslave, not when it’s white people out in the country who they lambast as toothless hicks.

I agree with Hillary: she and her supporters like “Kevin Donegan” ARE completely racist. They believe black people are stupid and inferior, they believe Hispanics are stupid and inferior, and they believe the poor are stupid and inferior; thus as the only “enlightened” race out there, they must bear the “white man’s burden” and “civilize” these helpless creatures by bringing them to their plantations, feeding and clothing them, and teaching them a trade, all in exchange for their undying gratitude, endless labor, and a good whipping if they dare stray.

Comment by North Dallas Thirty — September 28, 2016 @ 1:15 am - September 28, 2016

25. Wow. I know how I am now going to spend my retirement. Poking the right. Hmmn, where to begin. I do believe that all people (black, white, men, women, gay, straight, whatever category you can name has bias). People are comfortable and feel safe with what they know. If you grew up in an Asian family, then that’s what you’re most comfortable with and someone who isn’t Asian is “different” “unfamiliar” “uncomfortable.” When you travel outside the U.S., every encounter is treated differently than within your own community at home. When I had dinner last Friday night with a black couple I’ve known for 15 years, the wife said, “Why do the Trump supporters hate us so much that they’re willing to support his man?” I think you (Republicans) have to look internally to the Republican party to determine what you’ve done to create that dynamic. It’s not the fault of black people or liberal democrats and you’re going to lose the votes of non-whites for generations to come until you figure it out. What happened to the “Autopsy of the Republican Party” by Reince Prebus after Romney lost? Why is Trump getting only 1% of the black vote? Just to make it clear … not only white people are racist. I’ve heard blacks say horrible things about whites, men say terrible things about women, native americans treat whites horribly (I grew up in Montana). Bias is just not a white versus everyone else issue. I also agree with the person who said that the United States (they actually used the term “America” but if you know people who live in South American or Central America they say, “I’m American” … more specifically I will use the United States) is the least racist country. I have lived overseas and in third world countries and the overt racism is clearly evident and supported by the people in power. Does that mean that United States, because they are “less” racist is better. I do prefer living in the United States versus all of the other places I’ve lived. Mainly, because it’s familiar and comfortable which leads me back to my original point … people stick to what’s comfortable and hanging out with all whites (or all blacks or Asians, or whoever else is the same as you) is the easiest thing to do. This is such a fun site. I wish I would have discovered it years ago!

Comment by Kevin Donegan — September 28, 2016 @ 1:38 am - September 28, 2016

26. “Kevin” is fishing. Kevin is, new meat. Sounds a bit like a bureaucrat Lib, afraid to lose his job. That’s okay. Interspersing a few cogent realities that most people miss won’t help you here. After all, there is no defense for an agenda like yours because his has no basis in human logic, pragmatism or practicality. It’s just a Left Bank construct. Also, the Libs are frantic & ranging out trying to salvage or to find a solution to their Hillary problem. You’ll find explanations here, Kevin. You won’t like them.

Comment by Hanover — September 28, 2016 @ 2:09 am - September 28, 2016

27. Ah, thank you again Kevin, for enlightening us all. I love being lectured by liberals. Democrats are the party of slavery, The KKK, and Segregation. FDR also interned both my parents and their families for several years at Minidoka, even though FBI Director, J. Edgar Hoover (yes, of all people) told Roosevelt that it was completely unnecessary as they had caught the “saboteurs” that were still on the mainland that were in any ways connected to Pearl Harbor. They had very little notice, were only allowed to take what they could carry (essentially 2 suitcases) and were housed in animal stalls at the Puyallup Fairgrounds before they were sent to Idaho. How very open minded and tolerant of you to judge all of us, even though you know nothing about any of us. And no, I don’t eat sushi all the time, I rarely use chopsticks, and I don’t only hang out with Asians. My friends are of all ethnicities and economic stations. And yes, I have had a homeless man in my home before, and have had black houseguests as well (even staying for several days, gasp!) My 3 siblings are married to Caucasians, and as mentioned earlier, I have 2 black nephews, a black niece and a black grandnephew.

To me the content of someone’s character is much more important than the color of their skin. I find it extremely hypocritical to be lectured about race by people like Hillary Clinton who talks down to black people (affecting a fake African American accent, pretends to carry hot sauce in her purse, and released those pictures of President Obama in the Muslim costume, as well as her husband who told Ted Kennedy “A couple of years ago, that guy would have been bringing us coffee”. Even more egregious to me are Democrat politicians who enacted legislation that has led to the breakdown of black families, making fathers superfluous and condemning millions of black children to poverty. You do know that the #1 thing that dooms a child to poverty is growing up in a single mother household REGARDLESS of race. Before the Great Society, there were more 2 parent black households than whites. Now you have almost 80% of black kids growing up in single parent homes! Democrats own that.

Democrats have sold out to teacher’s unions at the expense of better education opportunities for Black children. They have championed illegal aliens from Mexico and South America, which has taken jobs and opportunities away from black people. They have embodied the “bigotry of low expectations, and have created huge swathes of dependent people. Their high taxes and over regulation have cost jobs, and unemployment of black men is absurdly high because of their disastrous economic policies. And now you have liberal colleges creating seperate housing on campuses–we are going backwards to segregation! Perhaps the most evil thing of all is the left’s zealous support for Planned Parenthood, an organization that was designed (by a Eugenicist who the Nazi admired, Margeret Sanger) to rid the U.S. of “undesirables”. Since 1973, an estimated 15 million black babies have been aborted. That is genocide!

It’s a shame you and your black friends are ignorant of history and completely misinformed about Republicans. We all want everyone to have the same opportunities to succeed in life.

Comment by runningrn — September 28, 2016 @ 3:17 am - September 28, 2016

28. Kevin:

Your concern status is

[X] Noted.
    [ ] Not noted.

Now go spend those Soros dollars, hack-shill!

Comment by acethepug — September 28, 2016 @ 6:36 am - September 28, 2016

29. On our local newspaper’s comment section I have been calling Clinton supporters racists and homophobic. When they respond with a comment of outrage, I quite Mrs. Clinton. It is quite fun.

Comment by tnnsne1 — September 28, 2016 @ 8:26 am - September 28, 2016

30. If Hillary (the democratic party) is the bigot and pulling the wool over the eyes of blacks, Hispanics, and other people of color, how come anywhere from 98% to 75% of those constituencies vote for democrats? Your (the general “your” republican perspective) opinion of people of color must be pretty low if you think they do not have the ability to see the better choice for their interests. Again, until you stop blaming the democrats or have some response that resonates with communities of color, you’re always going to get a small fringe number of the non-white vote. Eventually (I will probably be long dead) without a significant number of the non-white vote, republicans will become obsolete. If Trump loses (note I didn’t say “when” because I believe he might win the election) you might want to pull out the old game plan from Reince Prebus as to how to build a more inclusive constituency. Lastly, I’m not preaching; I’m sharing my perspective. Just like the rest of you are doing on this site. My viewpoint is just that, my viewpoint. The same goes for you. Where my viewpoint differs is that I bring a different perspective into this “echo chamber” of comments. How can you broaden your perspective or understand another viewpoint when you and your cohorts share the same perspective? I am kind of excited that this thread has gotten over 33 comments. It’s a very important topic!

Comment by Kevin Donegan — September 28, 2016 @ 1:02 pm - September 28, 2016

31. Gee, Kevin, when the Democrat party owns the Media, the entertainment industry and the educating of our children, you can pretty much rewrite history, indoctrinate lies and push liberal agendas, falsely report the news (like the NYT claiming that the officer who killed the “unarmed” Mr. Scott in Charlotte was white, or not even bothering to report that the officer was black like WaPo did), and propagandize at will. It’s pretty much how the people of North Korea think that they have it better than any other country (despite privation and starvation) and that Kim Jung Un is a god. And when you have giving out freebies like Santa Claus, and Republicans trying to reduce the flow of the redistribution of other people’s money, it’s going to be very difficult for those people not to vote for Santa Claus.

Comment by runningrn — September 28, 2016 @ 1:18 pm - September 28, 2016

32. Runningrn … Given your encompassing description of all the barriers faced by republicans, it appears you’ve tossed out those excuses a few times. Did you ever think it may not be the messenger (the liberal media; assuming they are liberal) but rather the message? Stop seeing yourself as the victim who has little control over your future and blaming others for what is a tough message to sell. Giving freebies … I’ve worked in the low income, homeless field for 15 years. Probably 1 in 5 of those you see as “getting the freebies” vote; so, a small percentage of “the takers” as you would describe them. The “freebie” population is too entrenched in a day-to-day struggle to survive and aren’t paying that much attention to who gives them what. I don’t even think they make that connection. What I’m always shocked at is those low income (non-existent income) white people who foam at the mouth against liberals. Do they think a billionaire is going to understand their struggle and help them out? His way of helping them is to give his friends a massive tax break and then hope his friends will “create more jobs” with their tax savings. Again, if Trump’s friends are like him, they really aren’t paying any taxes anyway so a massive tax cut will do nothing to put the money back into the community. It’s flawed thinking.

Comment by Kevin Donegan — September 28, 2016 @ 4:46 pm - September 28, 2016

33. So Kevin, do you think a millionaire who made her millions stealing them from people who actually worked to earn them, is any better?

Comment by Juan — September 28, 2016 @ 4:59 pm - September 28, 2016

34. Juan, I don’t follow the right-wing conspiracy theories so you’re going to have to give me a bit more information as to how “her” (I’m assuming you’re referencing Hillary) made her stolen millions. She provides her tax returns so we can see where her money comes from. 😉

Comment by Kevin Donegan — September 28, 2016 @ 5:02 pm - September 28, 2016

35. ‘Do they think a billionaire is going to understand their struggle and help them out? His way of helping them is to give his friends a massive tax break and then hope his friends will “create more jobs” with their tax savings.’

You just described Obama’s entire economic agenda. Mrs. Count on has given us a firm commitment that she will be Obama III.

Mrs. Clinton says she will boost the death tax on the wealthiest Americans. However, she has already sheilded her estate from the very tax she is seeing to increase.

Billionaires support Mrs. Clinton 20 to 1. Why is that?

Comment by TnnsNe1 — September 28, 2016 @ 5:13 pm - September 28, 2016

36. “Billionaires support Mrs. Clinton 20 to 1. Why is that?” … I don’t know your statement to be true but I had to respond.

Because they’re betting she’ll win so they’re putting their money on the horse most likely to win the race.

I have no idea but I’m sure you’ll tell me.

Comment by Kevin Donegan — September 28, 2016 @ 6:26 pm - September 28, 2016

37. “The homeless person is not the biggest “give me” population. It is not even close. Your “heartfelt” disingenuous statements don’t fly here.”

Forgot to say this … speaking of leeches sucking the lifeblood out of society … your messiah doesn’t even pay taxes. This guy has been leeching off the backs of the poor and middle class. You want to look at pathetic look no further than the Donald. You’re going to knock some welfare mom collecting food stamps and let this pimple on the ass of society get off the hook?

Remind if “conservative” or “republican” is synonymous to “paying their fair share.”

Comment by Kevin Donegan — September 28, 2016 @ 6:36 pm - September 28, 2016

38. Oh, yay. Another know nothing Fascist who knows all kinds of minorities. It’s almost like it’s been practicing Fascist talking points in it’s basement. Word for word.

Comment by Lobogris — September 28, 2016 @ 7:06 pm - September 28, 2016

39. Lobogris …. Kind of like that 400 pound guy in the basement Trump was referring to who he suspects is hacking the DNC. The logical conclusion leads one to believe the 400 pound hacker is a republican; because why would a democrat hack into the DNC. LOL

Comment by Kevin Donegan — September 28, 2016 @ 7:51 pm - September 28, 2016

40. It didn’t take long for Kevin’s “Why aren’t I 50 points ahead” mask to come off. That was easy.

You can always tell that “ah..ha” moment when liberal trolls know they can’t defend their candidate.

Comment by tnnsne1 — September 28, 2016 @ 8:05 pm - September 28, 2016

41. Kevin, ask Mrs Clinton about the vast right wing conspiracy. She has been dragging that tired shoe around with other paranoid thoughts for 25 years.

Comment by TnnsNe1 — September 28, 2016 @ 8:57 pm - September 28, 2016

42. If Hillary (the democratic party) is the bigot and pulling the wool over the eyes of blacks, Hispanics, and other people of color, how come anywhere from 98% to 75% of those constituencies vote for democrats?

Probably because racist Democrats like yourself scream at and call those who disobey race traitors, Uncle Toms and coons.

The reason this website absolutely horrifies bigots like “Kevin Donegan” is because the Obama/Hillary cult is based entirely on ensuring that all minorities are obedient slaves who are so terrified of whitey that they never step off the plantation — and if they do, obedient overseer Sambos and Timbos like “Kevin Donegan” are there to whip them back into line and, if necessary, kill them.

Democrats thrive on tribalism. Their entire system is based on teaching children to hate white people, Western civilization, capitalism and hard work and to worship Dear Leader, the glorious state, and Communism.

Comment by North Dallas Thirty — September 28, 2016 @ 9:10 pm - September 28, 2016

43. North Dallas Thirty … I haven’t heard the liberal left supporters talk about gays, people of color and women, like I have the conservative right supporters. Have you looked at any of the Trump rally videos? You guys have to look in the mirror to see your problem attracting a wider base of support. You can bash me til the cows come home but your tired old divisive view points are still going to be seen as hurtful to minority populations. You don’t believe me … look at the demographics … Texas is coming close to voting for Hillary. Conservative editorial boards in Texas are endorsing Hillary. Most of the shift can be traced to Trumps message of hate.

Comment by Kevin Donegan — September 28, 2016 @ 10:01 pm - September 28, 2016

44. tnnsne1 … “It didn’t take long for Kevin’s “Why aren’t I 50 points ahead” mask to come off. That was easy.”

I don’t understand your reference above.

Also, no one asked me to support Hillary throughout this back and forth so I didn’t. No matter what I say to this group, it will (1) not be believed, (2) ridiculed, or (3) people will disagree with my points.

Comment by Kevin Donegan — September 28, 2016 @ 10:08 pm - September 28, 2016

45. “We’re taking about the bigotry and hatred of the right towards GLBTQ, people of color and women.”

You mean mythology?

Comment by tnnsne1 — September 29, 2016 @ 6:55 am - September 29, 2016

46. Kevin, you may not know “right wing conspiracies”, but you can sure spout off left wing conspiracies with such a glib manner that one would suspect that you have memorized all of the Left’s talking points excluding anything else, including rational thought, from your mind.

Comment by Juan — September 29, 2016 @ 9:54 am - September 29, 2016

47. You don’t believe me … look at the demographics … Texas is coming close to voting for Hillary.

So is “close” now synonymous with “not likely at all”?

To wit:

While the ‘demographics’ would not appear to look good in Texas for Republicans over the long term, the 2016 election is being held in less than 40 days, not years into the future. Even with one of the worst Republican candidates in modern history with one of the worst campaigns of messaging, with polling showing declining results over recent history, there is virtually no chance Hillary Clinton will win any of Texas’ electoral votes in 2016. As one of our regular commenters would say, “Bank on it!”

As for the editorial boards of newspapers, few, if any, are truly “conservative”. Most who seem to be can simply be put into the category of “tend to endorse Republican candidates”. This has little to do with the political leanings of those who comprise such boards–since most who do are Democrats, not Republicans–and more to do with self-preservation in the marketplace.

Without knowing any of the actors who made the endorsement for the Dallas Morning News, I can safely say that one of the institutions which Donald Trump has upset is the chattering class of the media. The fact that the old dictum of “Never pick a fight with a man who buys ink by the barrel” has been completely discarded by a major party nominee (and, covertly disregarded by the other major party nominee) and yet hasn’t completely relegated that nominee to the dust bin of political history shows just how in low esteem the Fourth Estate is held by the general populace. While supporters of Secretary Clinton will seal-clap at all the editorial board endorsements of her candidacy, the net effect will be to increase support for Donald Trump, except for those already supporting Clinton. Thus, all such exercises will be essentially “preaching to the choir”. This in itself shows why The Donald is popular and has risen to his current position. The fact that Hillary devotees can’t understand this and are befuddled and horrified by the thought of a Trump Administration speaks more to their grasp of current societal angst than any missteps by the ‘deplorable’ candidate.

Comment by RSG — September 29, 2016 @ 12:08 pm - September 29, 2016