More Heat Street

Posted by V the K at 10:26 am - October 13, 2016.
Filed under: Unhinged Liberals

The Cover Girl make-up company decided to use a 17 year old boy as its new ‘Cover Girl.’ The kid wears make-up like Tammy Faye Bakker and, well, let’s just say he better stay away from Donald Trump if he doesn’t want to get grabbed. Apparently, this is what the mainstream media wants men to be these days; sissy boys wearing girly make-up.

You know who’s pissed off about this? Come on, who is always pissed off about everything? The feminists, the trannies, the feminist trannies, and the Social Justice Wankers.  Apparently, choosing a white boy as a Cover Girl isn’t transgressive enough. They should have picked a transgendered humanoid of color, ideally vegan, and if Muslim, even better.

1. […] have to share GAY PATRIOTS comments on […]

Pingback by Cover”girls” Cover Is Not a Girl | Religio-Political Talk (RPT) — October 13, 2016 @ 12:17 pm - October 13, 2016

2. Don’t think I’ve heard of James Edward prior to this… I’m so culturally deprived!

At any rate, he’s a perfect example (if the CG ad is typical) of a male who does not wear makeup well. Makeup should make you look better, not worse.

Comment by RSG — October 13, 2016 @ 12:51 pm - October 13, 2016

3. I saw the cover. This kid is a walking hate-crime victim. SMH…

Regards,
    Peter H.

Comment by Peter Hughes — October 13, 2016 @ 1:08 pm - October 13, 2016

4. I heard the girl, I mean guy. He is such a faggot.

Comment by davinci38 — October 13, 2016 @ 2:32 pm - October 13, 2016

5. I heard the girl, I mean guy, on the Internet. He is such a f**got.

Comment by davinci38 — October 13, 2016 @ 2:32 pm - October 13, 2016

6. Make up doesn’t really do much for dark skin. The only people who have diversity in eye/hair color are white, everyone else has brown eyes black hair. Mooshell Obama today said men ogling her and wolf whistling her is bad for all women, what a joke blacks would rather rape 80yo white women than Mooshell. This Somali in Oregon raped 5 old elderly white women http://q13fox.com/2016/10/08/nursing-assistant-charged-with-raping-elderly-patients/

Comment by Steve — October 13, 2016 @ 9:10 pm - October 13, 2016

7. Don’t think I’ve heard of James Edward prior to this…

Err, that should be “James Charles”. Apparently I was channelling our MIA troll when I wrote the original comment.

Comment by RSG — October 13, 2016 @ 9:39 pm - October 13, 2016

8. Jesus, are you guys gonna let “Steve’s” comment go by unaddressed? “Blacks would rather rape 80 yo white women than Mooshell.” It must be horrible participating in this hate talk. It really takes a toll on your self esteem and self worth. Steve references a news story out of Oregon (my home state). Yeah, a Somali man (as a nurse) molested some women. Does him raping those women have anything to do with being black? It has more to do with him having a penis than his race. Blame the black guy … You’ve been doing that to Obama for eight years.

Comment by Kevin Donegan — October 13, 2016 @ 10:13 pm - October 13, 2016

9. “It has more to do with him having a penis than his race”

Wrong.. rape is not about sex. Rape is about power.

You to online forums for your self-esteem and your self-worship? That is very sad.

You see, Kevin, adults are able to filter out the garbage without being triggered.

I bet you thought it was funny when a liberal talk show host talked of Mrs. Palin’s daughter being raped. Clinton supporters say many similar things. Have you read #blm lately?

Comment by tnnsne1 — October 13, 2016 @ 10:27 pm - October 13, 2016

10. Kevin Donegan (#8) wrote: “Blame the black guy … You’ve been doing that to Obama for eight years.”

I have been blaming Obama for eight years, but it has nothing to do with his skin color. His policies, his lack of respect for the Constitution and those whom he views as his enemies, and his hubris (the milder term for his acting as though we should all behave as though he is the Messiah) are all adequate reasons for my not wanting him as President, or anywhere establishing or carrying out public policy.

Comment by TheQuietMan — October 14, 2016 @ 9:00 am - October 14, 2016

11. Interesting that Kevin D. shows his racism by declaring that Obama is black. Obama is as white as he is black. Why is Kevin a racist?

Comment by TnnsNe1 — October 14, 2016 @ 11:15 am - October 14, 2016

12. You see, with rascists, one drop of black blood makes one black. Unless you’re a Republican conservative. Then you’re a non-black, Uncle Tom turncoat.

Comment by Juan — October 14, 2016 @ 9:45 pm - October 14, 2016

13. tnnsne1 … Good point. Rape is about power and control. I agree. I was referencing the writers comment about more the comment of black men raping white women. So, now come back and attack me some more. I am a masochist. 😉

Comment by Kevin Donegan — October 14, 2016 @ 9:51 pm - October 14, 2016

14. No, Kevin, you’re a douchebag and a troll.

Comment by James — October 15, 2016 @ 7:57 am - October 15, 2016

15. I’ve known masochists. I’ve beaten masochists. You sir, lack the self awareness to be a masochist.

Like most trolls, you are unable to address the merits of the argument so you must smear your opposition.

One day, you may make a point. Today was not that day.

Comment by The_Livewire — October 15, 2016 @ 9:29 am - October 15, 2016

16. This group makes me feel so warm and fuzzy. Thank you 😉

Comment by Kevin Donegan — October 15, 2016 @ 1:40 pm - October 15, 2016

17. Kevin.. it is too bad your parents didn’t teach you that respect is earned not given.

Comment by tnnsne1 — October 15, 2016 @ 5:57 pm - October 15, 2016