College Students Want Halloween to Be More PC

Posted by V the K at 8:05 am - October 18, 2016.
Filed under: Gay PC Silliness

Remember those guys I mentioned from the locker room yesterday? I didn’t convey all of the overheard conversation. After the shower, as three of them were getting dressed, I heard a conversation that went something like this:

Guy 1: “My ancestors came from Russia.”

Guy 2: “My ancestors came from Germany; we kicked your ass in World War 2.”

Guy 1: “My Russian ancestors kicked your ass right back1”

Guy 3: “My ancestors were Eastern European Jews and Roma; both of your ancestors kicked our asses in World War II.”

Who do you think would be more fun to hang out with? Those guys? Or the mewling Wankers at the University of Florida counseling students to dress as melting icebergs and endangered honeybees for Halloween; because dressing in actual fun costumes might be offensive.

“The only message we have is that if you feel like your costume could potentially be offensive to multiple people, don’t wear it,” Cochrane says. “If you have to question it, it’s probably not the best idea.”

Good Lord, we actually live in an era where people can’t handle the sight of a Halloween costume; and we’re supposed to cater to them.

I’m kind of a traditionalist when it comes to Halloween, BTW. IMHO, Halloween costumes that are just superheroes, or sexified occupational drag, and especially the ones that are bad puns…. just aren’t in keeping with the spirit of Samhain. If you’re going to be a freakin’ Ballerina Princess for Halloween, you better damn well be a horrifying monster ballerina princess with your eyes gouged out or a horrible mouth-face. Be something horrifying or gruesome; Michael Moore as a leather daddy, for example.

1. These college students should read this book,

Comment by James — October 18, 2016 @ 8:34 am - October 18, 2016

2. Michael Moore is horrifying enough but as a leather guy, yikes!!!

Comment by pawfurbear — October 18, 2016 @ 10:35 am - October 18, 2016

3. Has anyone seen recent pics of Micheal Moore? I think he is transitioning. Soon we will get the news flash that he is really a woman.

Comment by TnnsNe1 — October 18, 2016 @ 10:55 am - October 18, 2016

4. Is he transitioning to be the Michelin Tire man or Fat Bastard from Austin Powers?

Comment by pawfurbear — October 18, 2016 @ 11:00 am - October 18, 2016

5. My guess is if you are offended by melting icebergs or endangered honeybees they wouldn’t give a shit.

Comment by Craig Smith — October 18, 2016 @ 12:17 pm - October 18, 2016

6. Does anyone remember the character Pat from Snl? Last year I saw and bought a curly cheap ass black wig because I thought it was funny. My 12 yo looked at videos of the pat character and laughed his butt off and wanted to wear that for Halloween and his school day. Because of the recent environment I changed my mind and had trepidation and told him I didn’t think it would be a good idea. He wanted to do it anyway because he thought the character was funny, and so did his classmates. He was suspended. For being “insensitive”. He didn’t care however I was livid and threatened to file a law suit against the school for violation of the right to privacy act because every single month they send newsletters that list students grades. Guess who won. His suspension was lifted. Don’t fuck with mamma bear.

Comment by Tilly — October 18, 2016 @ 1:02 pm - October 18, 2016

7. Apple CEO gay Timmy Cook wants to do away with cash, I guess he gives pre paid credit cards to the Mexicans at home depot he picks up for sex.

Comment by Steve — October 18, 2016 @ 3:49 pm - October 18, 2016

8. I will be wearing a costume so offensive I might have to utilize my self defense insurance thru US concealed carry association.

OT:Global Warming Hoaxers will need a new boogyman than CO2

Oct 17, 2016
    “Scientists at the Oak Ridge National Laboratory in Tennessee have discovered a chemical reaction to turn CO2 into ethanol, potentially creating a new technology to help avert climate change. Their findings were published in the journal ChemistrySelect.

The researchers were attempting to find a series of chemical reactions that could turn CO2 into a useful fuel, when they realized the first step in their process managed to do it all by itself. The reaction turns CO2 into ethanol, which could in turn be used to power generators and vehicles.”

Comment by Steve — October 18, 2016 @ 3:55 pm - October 18, 2016

9. We adults see how ridiculous it is, but we adults have to fight back. How is adults bullying a child equal? It’s not.

Comment by Tilly — October 18, 2016 @ 4:10 pm - October 18, 2016

10. #8. OT. Steve, if however you believe like a good many climate scientists that an abundance of CO2 is beneficial to plant life, greening up the planet, and producing more crops then taking too much from the atmosphere may not necessarily be a good thing.

Comment by Not A Liberal Mom — October 18, 2016 @ 4:31 pm - October 18, 2016

11. Seems like Moore has his new horror film debuting

Comment by rusty — October 18, 2016 @ 5:08 pm - October 18, 2016

12. Not a liberal mom, the planet, and climate have been around forever, “climate change” makes some rich. Or global warming. Or ozone layer. The only thing that changes is the name. I remember when I was a kid I was scared to death by you people that I would be sucked out into space. No gravity. I wasn’t but I lived In fear thank you for filling my childhood with fear. When I was 20 and bought a house that was overgrown with golden rold and sumac, my neighbor lectured on getting rid of it. You know they’re weeds right and add zero to climate and ozone or whatever it’s called now. Btw, my yard is filled with maple trees, I think I saved them because I got rid of predictor resources. The neighor has zero trees, Nada. And why? The leaves are a mess, her words.

Comment by Tilly — October 18, 2016 @ 5:18 pm - October 18, 2016

13. Tilly (#6): Well done!

Comment by TheQuietMan — October 18, 2016 @ 10:40 pm - October 18, 2016

14. Be something horrifying or gruesome; Michael Moore as a leather daddy, for example.

Perhaps like my costume for Halloween 2001: Osama Bin Laden.
    (Just six weeks after 9/11; won third place in the costume contest at the party I went to.)

Comment by RSG — October 19, 2016 @ 3:35 am - October 19, 2016

15. Does anyone go to Michael Moore movies any more? Does anyone even care what this fat slob has to say?! (Excuse me, weight and hygiene challenged person). Is he in any way relevant today?

Comment by runningrn — October 19, 2016 @ 6:08 am - October 19, 2016

16. Guy #3: None of my ancestors survived WW2 (winks out of existence).

Comment by Professor Hale — October 19, 2016 @ 1:02 pm - October 19, 2016

17. Michael Moore naked…**shudder** “yetch”

Comment by Ted B. (Charging Rhino) — October 19, 2016 @ 4:19 pm - October 19, 2016