Democrat Left Loses a Hero

Posted by V the K at 9:24 am - November 26, 2016.
Filed under: Socialism in America

If there is a hell — one of humanity’s greatest monsters is burning in it today.

No, not Carol Brady.

Fidel Castro is dead at ninety. Far too long, if you ask me. Castro was a brutal, Socialist, dictator who consigned millions of his people to life in an oppressive, impoverished gulag where they enjoyed no civil liberties and no human rights. He sent troops around the world to commit atrocities against civilians; imprisoned, tortured, and murdered political opponents (or any critics of his regime), sponsored terrorism, and… oh yeah.. sent gay Cubans to concentration camps.

And to the Democrat left, he was a hero.

Bernie Sanders was a huge fan of Fidel Castro, praising him for having “educated their kids, gave their kids healthcare, totally transformed the society.” Bernie Sanders also said that he thought Cuban style bread lines were pretty neat (Reminder: Half the Democrat Party voted for this guy). New York Mayor Bill de Blasio, for example, spent his summer break from college helping Fidel Castro spread communism in Nicaragua. (John Kerry and Massachusetts Sen. Ed Markey also counted themselves as allies of Nicaragua’s Castro-style Sandinista dictatorship). Democrats of the Congressional Black Caucus  traveled to Cuba in 2009 and returned with gushing praise for the murderous, bloodthirsty autocrat. An NPR reporter described a kiss from Castro’s brother as though it were a Holy experience. Hollywood leftists including Harry Belafonte, Jack Nicholson, Danny Glover, Oliver Stone, Steven Spielberg, Charlize Theron, and, of course, Michael Moore have heaped praise on the dictator. Most recently, NFL socialist douchebag Colin Kaepernick appeared in Miami wearing a Castro T-shirt. Beyonce and Jay-Z honeymooned on Castro’s island gulag. (Canada’s Prime Minister and the Leader of Britain’s Labour Party are also in mourning, the latter referring to the Marxist dictator as “a champion of social justice.”)

Goes to show what the left actually means by “social justice,” (i.e. labor camps for opponents of socialism).

And of course, Castro’s mass-murdering, racist thug Che Guevara is a fashion icon on the left.

No doubt, millions of Democrats will be mourning the death of this brutal, absolutist dictator whom they have long envied for being able to fundamentally transform his society against the will of his people… just as they would wish to do here.

BTW: Castro died with a Net Worth of close to a billion dollars.

So I guess Obama’s dilemma is whether to mourn the loss of a fellow traveler, or once again take credit for something he had nothing to do with.

1. I didn’t know Jack Nicholson was such a crazy leftist loon, I’ll be boycotting his movies.

Comment by James — November 26, 2016 @ 10:35 am - November 26, 2016

2. You know Obama’s sad he didn’t live to see us surrender Guantanamo…

Comment by The_Livewire — November 26, 2016 @ 11:11 am - November 26, 2016

3. Excellent! More lib tears! Cry me a river!!!

Comment by Bruce1369 — November 26, 2016 @ 11:36 am - November 26, 2016

4. Avg monthly Cuban wages :

Non-professional : $17
    Professional : $30
    Pension : $9.50

Comment by TnnsNe1 — November 26, 2016 @ 12:08 pm - November 26, 2016

5. […] One should read the rest of this post below over at GAY PATRIOT: […]

Pingback by A Democrat Hero Dies | Religio-Political Talk (RPT) — November 26, 2016 @ 1:05 pm - November 26, 2016

6. “…but something touched me deep inside,
    the day that Ca-a-a-stro died.
    They started singin’:
    Come on, shake your body baby, do the conga!
    I know you can’t control yourself any longer!
    Come on, shake your body baby, do the conga!
    I know you can’t control yourself any longer!

Comment by Throbert McGee — November 26, 2016 @ 1:31 pm - November 26, 2016

7. I was also reminded of this particularly stellar effort by Marvin Hamlisch, which plays under the opening credits of Woody Allen’s Bananas:

Quiero La Noche [bang-bang!]

Comment by Throbert McGee — November 26, 2016 @ 1:35 pm - November 26, 2016

8. If only real Communism had limited itself to torturing dissidents with recordings of Victor Herbert’s Naughty Marietta. (“Please, in the name of mercy! I can’t stand operetta….”)

Comment by Throbert McGee — November 26, 2016 @ 1:38 pm - November 26, 2016

9. I’ll assume that all of the dumbass celebrities getting misty-eyed and tilty-headed about Castro don’t know anything about Cuba, or his crimes against his own people, and are just told that being tilty-headed over his death will make them more popular with their rich Coastal friends.

Comment by Sean L — November 26, 2016 @ 2:14 pm - November 26, 2016

10. Well, people with just enough IQ know that ‘social justice’ is merely a term to cover over far-left disorder dreams.

Guess they (the leftist) will need to move further south for symbols. I don’t think a shortage of toilet paper will be ‘fun’ for street protests…

Comment by Martel's son — November 26, 2016 @ 2:18 pm - November 26, 2016

11. The Little Hands That Couldn’t

Comment by Cyril — November 26, 2016 @ 5:29 pm - November 26, 2016

12. I remember reading a couple years ago that some teachers in Seattle were insisting that private property ownership is incompatible with social justice. My reaction was yes, I always suspected that social justice was yet another code for communism (along with progressive, liberal, socialist, leftist, and activist).

Btw, I think I’m developing a crush on Sean L. 😉

Comment by Conservative Guy — November 26, 2016 @ 6:49 pm - November 26, 2016

13. @ Conservative Guy: Why thank you! I like to think that guys like me for the keen mind, dry sense of humor, and twisted imagination. 🙂

Comment by Sean L — November 26, 2016 @ 8:48 pm - November 26, 2016

14. Sean L., (#13) I would also add your research in many areas.

Comment by TheQuietMan — November 26, 2016 @ 9:56 pm - November 26, 2016

15. sure castro did wonders for his people, he put most of them in poverty. kind of like jimmy carter did for a lot of americans in the 1970s. a fact ignored by the democrat party-media complex for 59 years, at the time castro stole the revolution from the Cuban people cuba had the 10th largest economy in the world.

Comment by salg — November 27, 2016 @ 12:11 am - November 27, 2016

16. Why thank you! I like to think that guys like me for the keen mind, dry sense of humor, and twisted imagination.

Well, maybe. But some of us like to think you’re probably pretty easy on the eyes as well… 😉

Comment by RSG — November 27, 2016 @ 5:29 am - November 27, 2016

17. @ RSG: Well all the guys I’ve gone out with have made comments about how adorable and handsome I am. And some lucky few upgrade that assessment to “one sexy dude.” 😉

Comment by Sean L — November 27, 2016 @ 10:49 am - November 27, 2016