This will not be a daily feature, but it could be. Between the time I got up this morning and the time I finished dinner, all of this happened or made the news.
- Mainstream media (the Democrat-Media Complex) ran with a story that the entire senior staff of the State Department had resigned in horror because of their unwillingness to work with Trump. (In reality, it wasn’t the entire senior State Department staff, and they were fired, as commonly happens to political appointees when a new administration comes in.)
- Publicity-hound scienticians moved the Doomsday clock “closer to midnight” because Trump is going to blow up the world, just like Reagan did.
- The Economist declares the United States a “Flawed Democracy,” on the theory that a properly functioning democracy would never have elected Donald Trump. (We’re not even a democracy, anyway, thank the Founders. We’re a Constitutional Representative Republic.)
- Teacher in Dallas TX posts Instagram video of her shooting at a video of Donald Trump with what appears to be a squirt gun, yelling “Die!”
- Buzzfeed falsely accuses Trump family and administration officials of “voter fraud,” because they were registered in more than one district. (Common enough thing; people move, and election boards are notoriously lazy about updating voter lists, especially in California, New York, and Florida.)
- MSDNC host is triggered over the content of a bookshelf in the Trump State Department.
- EPA workers reportedly coming to work in tears because of Trump’s election. (“What is best in life? To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.”)
Maybe it’s just me, but is it possible… just possible… that the Trump-haters are a little bit over the top?