Fashion for Fascists

Posted by V the K at 8:51 am - February 3, 2017.
Filed under: Progressive immorality

Inspired by the thugs who arsoned, vandalized, and assaulted their way through UC-Berkeley, a New York fashion designer has designed a line of menswear to take the Black Bloc look mainstream.

New York-based designer Robert James debuted a collection that was unmistakably, “decidedly militant in tone” in order to “create clothes that felt like armor.” The look screams “Occupy radical chic.”

So, whether you’re beating a Trump supporter unconscious with a metal pipe, or just spraying painting “STOP HATE” on a Mormon Church, you will look fabulous, darling. Oh, the romance of socialist revolution! Why be a plain vanilla college student who has led a quiet life of white privilege, when you can be a revolutionary like Che Guevara! Put on that distressed leather jacket, cover your face with a black bandana, and go out there and start a fire in a trash can! Smash some other people’s car windows! That will show those jocks from high school who never invited you to their parties and got to screw all the good-looking girls!  You’re down with the struggle, baby!  When you take your laundry home — including the pair of pants you crapped in when you thought you saw some riot police headed your way — make sure you tell Mom and Dad’s maid to follow the f–king care instructions TO THE LETTER!  Can’t have your best bad-ass riot clothes ruined by that insolent wench.

1. I’m waiting for the fashion designer who can come up for clothes for The Hunger Games. http://i.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/hunger-games-quotes-26.gif

Comment by Craig Smith — February 3, 2017 @ 9:36 am - February 3, 2017

2. **Yawn** I remember the 1980s. Been there, done that… Next !

Comment by Ted B. (Charging Rhino) — February 3, 2017 @ 10:45 am - February 3, 2017

3. Am I the only one who notices that while the left screams about Russia, the imagery they’ve been using in their protests resembles Russian Communist propaganda?

Latest I’ve seen was an email from the fair leader of the axillary wing of the Democrat party over at EQCA

Comment by CH — February 3, 2017 @ 11:46 am - February 3, 2017

4. I would ask the designer one simple question:

“How many layers of Kevlar?”

Comment by Miguel — February 3, 2017 @ 1:03 pm - February 3, 2017

5. @3 You are not the only one to notice.

Here is Columbus, Ohio, there is a billboard paid for by a Union that says, “Workplace Freedom Act” that has the hammer and sickle on each side:

They’re trying to claim that the law is communist in nature? Um…seems to me that being forced to join a union is really the more communist.

Comment by Craig Smith — February 3, 2017 @ 2:30 pm - February 3, 2017

6. Ok Kids this is no joke, I am a 62 yr old female that
    weighs 98 lbs, have my concealed carry permit but have not carried as even at 62 I still have a figure, and fashion sense, I like to look good, could someone design clothing that I can wear (still look good) and carry? I am not going to carry a small pistol as if I have to save my ass and yours we are both screwed. Can some one design fashionable comfortable, carry clothes? There is a large market out there. May not get you on Project Runway but it will put a lot of bucks in your pocket. Thanks for listening.

Comment by Mary Arrell — February 4, 2017 @ 1:30 am - February 4, 2017

7. @ #6, Ridge Outdoors, Galco, 5.11 Tactical, and Pistol Wear all offer clothing, holsters, and accessories specifically designed for women’s CCW. The Well-Armed Woman and Gun Goddess sites also have advice about women’s concealed carry options.

Comment by Tom — February 4, 2017 @ 3:21 pm - February 4, 2017

8. @ #6, the web sites Gun Goddess and The Well Armed Woman offer advice on women’s concealed carry options. I know that Ridge Outdoors, Pistol Wear, 5.11 Tactical, and Galco all have clothing, holsters, and/or accessories specifically designed for women’s CCW.

Comment by Tom — February 4, 2017 @ 3:25 pm - February 4, 2017

9. Never even knew this website existed. Hallelujah! I’m as straight as can be, but, have worked in theatre and the arts all my life. So happy to have found you!

Comment by Katie — February 5, 2017 @ 9:23 pm - February 5, 2017