Kill It With Fire!

Posted by V the K at 9:21 am - February 7, 2017.
Filed under: Abortion, aborting gays

The fashion gurus of Europe have decided that men should dress like ladies.

nintchdbpict000298849833

More from this horror show at the Zuckerberg Personal Data Aggregator.

1. This is not how a lady dresses.

Comment by Mike M. — February 7, 2017 @ 9:28 am - February 7, 2017

2. This has been happening for years. Is this news to you now?

Then again, the fashion world has put out outrageous outfits of all kinds (for males and females) on the runway for just as long. Most of what these type of shows display aren’t actually worn in public. They’re not practical, affordable, or sensible. And the way that bustier is fitted is just stupid.

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — February 7, 2017 @ 9:30 am - February 7, 2017

3. I do not care what you say. That’s incredibly gay. Thank God the 2%ers have been rendered politically and economically impotent in the USA. Dr Frankenfurter’s outfit was much more tasteful.

Comment by rjligier — February 7, 2017 @ 10:46 am - February 7, 2017

4. If I remember correctly, in the 80’s and 90’s, fashion designers dressed females up like men. (Suits and pants, etc.) People wrote that it was the revenge of the gay fashion designers on the heterosexual men. Now, who are the fashion designers’ next targets? Looks like red-blooded homosexual men!

Comment by Larry — February 7, 2017 @ 10:54 am - February 7, 2017

5. Look like someone raided the costume rack from Hunger Games.

Comment by BigJ — February 7, 2017 @ 11:20 am - February 7, 2017

6. huate couture for where? Attending Rocky Horror Picture Show midnight screenings?

Side Note to the casting Director; If you’re trying to show cleavage, select a model who has cleavage. Otherwise, the bustiere goes UNDER the nipples.

Comment by Ted B. (Charging Rhino) — February 7, 2017 @ 12:42 pm - February 7, 2017

7. https://americanlookout.com/jpb-milo-yiannopoulos-shows-up-to-college-campus-in-full-drag-sings-beautiful-national-anthem-video/

Comment by rusty — February 7, 2017 @ 12:46 pm - February 7, 2017

8. I guess the designer had to hire strung-out meth heads to model this “look,” because otherwise no one would be caught dead in it, male or female (or anything in between).

Comment by Jimmy — February 7, 2017 @ 4:20 pm - February 7, 2017

9. Oh, snap, Rusty. Does that mean V the K wants to kill Milo with fire too? (per post headline)

The Berkeley rioters tried. I can’t believe V the K supports them.

Strange bedfellows.

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — February 7, 2017 @ 7:29 pm - February 7, 2017

10. These horrifying glimpses of what fashion wants to dictate are filling me with horror and making me want to go to the nearest L. L. Bean store (or at least a catalog) to recover.

Comment by TheQuietMan — February 7, 2017 @ 7:32 pm - February 7, 2017

11. So the height of fashion is to look like a reject out of Rocky Horror? Tim Curry must be proud. Richard O’Brien is looking for Royalties.

Comment by JPKalishek — February 7, 2017 @ 8:59 pm - February 7, 2017

12. So THAT’S what al-Cray-da will be wearing this spring in Paris!

Regards,
    Peter H.

Comment by Peter Hughes — February 8, 2017 @ 9:24 am - February 8, 2017

13. So THAT’S what al-Cray-da will be wearing this spring in Paris!

Now that I know you can bench 200, I’ll be wearing it for you.

I’ll be holding two martinis. 😉

I hope you won’t mind the long flight over.

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — February 8, 2017 @ 6:15 pm - February 8, 2017

14. #13 – Well, so much for being on your “non-comment” list, al-Cray-da.

Hypocrisy, thy name is liberalism.

Regards,
    Peter H.

Comment by Peter Hughes — February 8, 2017 @ 6:35 pm - February 8, 2017

15. Look forward to seeing you.

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — February 8, 2017 @ 6:42 pm - February 8, 2017

16. *I’ll be in Sydney, though, not Paris. 😉

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — February 8, 2017 @ 6:56 pm - February 8, 2017

17. If you want to check me out, I’m on instagram (Cinesnatch).

I understand, though, if lean, tall, olive-complected Eastern European brunettes aren’t your thing, though.

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — February 8, 2017 @ 7:22 pm - February 8, 2017

18. So, saggy and ill-fitting cross dressing is the new height in fashion? Looks like some cheesy, gender bent, X Men White Witch cosplay bought at some cheap hooker lingerie bodega. And the model has that “I’m on heroin with HIV” look. I feel like I need some sort of vaccine just looking at this. Chingadera!

Comment by Juan — February 8, 2017 @ 7:49 pm - February 8, 2017

19. The fashion gurus of Europe have decided that men should dress like ladies.

1) That’s not a man;
    2) No lady dresses like that.

Comment by Ilíon — February 10, 2017 @ 9:39 pm - February 10, 2017