The Left Will Eat Itself

Posted by V the K at 11:16 am - February 17, 2017.
Filed under: Unhinged Liberals

Transsexuals and Muslims are the Left’s new pets. (It’s kind of cute that they think the left really cares about them, and isn’t just exploiting them for virtue signaling and political gain.)  And so the cosmetics companies have decided to hire ladyboys as their new spokespeople. But what do they do when one of their pets goes off-script and makes a politically inappropriate joke?

That’s when the left-wing virtue-signalers they were pandering to turn on them.

Chasing trends, Covergirl chose a boy to model their makeup because transboys are the new “it girls” of 2017—and if you don’t agree you’re transphobic, you hating hater! But the reason Charles was trending wasn’t for his unusual career, overly-contoured nose, or confusing caterpillar eyebrows, but because he had angered the SJW Twitter mobs by tweeting something insensitive about Africa.

“I can’t believe we’re going to Africa today. OMG, what if we get ebola?”

Cue the predictable Twitter outrage. Sorry, Charlie, but it’s not enough to be a pet. You have to be an obedient pet. Or they will put you down.

Also at PJ Media, the feminist “free bleeding” movement has infiltrated the Yoga Cult.  The feminists have embraced “free bleeding” (i.e. letting your menses soak your clothing) because being gross and offensive is so much easier than being interesting or intelligent.  Defenders claim menstruation should be celebrated because it’s “A NATURAL BODILY FUNCITON” (Histrionic ALLCAPS in original). Yeah, there a lot of bodily functions that are disgusting and I don’t want to watch; probably why I don’t live in San Francisco.

1. I’m admittedly at a point like Tommy Lee Jones’ character at the end of Space Cowboys where I’m just going to lie back and enjoy the view when it comes to the left dividing. Like all bullies, they’ve found out that enough people are united (even though we don’t all agree) on the other side that the only option to “progress” now is similar to what CS Lewis outlined real hell to be like in “The Great Divorce” – they keep deciding it’s time to move to a new neighborhood where there aren’t so many “stupid people” until no one else is around.

On the free bleeding nonsense – like all current feminist causes, I’d LOVE to see them fight against actual oppression when it comes to menstruation. You know, places where women have to live in menstrual huts one week a month or otherwise have their activities restricted during that time. But that would take real courage & thoughtfulness so they choose to expose everyone to an unsanitary environment instead by creating conditions that create a greater risk for others to come into unwanted contact with bodily fluids.

Comment by Crispy — February 17, 2017 @ 12:06 pm - February 17, 2017

2. Anyone else reminded of the chase scene in The Pink Panther?

Comment by Craig Smith — February 17, 2017 @ 12:52 pm - February 17, 2017

3. About the “free bleeding” nonsense:

I agree that we (society) need to be a little less squeamish about those topics. I was a family caretaker and had to buy depends and poise, which are adult incontinent products. I also was a DV shelter volunteer and had to buy tampons. (If you need them and don’t have them, you ain’t leaving the house.) I’m a big gay macho cowboy type, but I’m not scared about buying those things.

If you really want to see people happy, go and buy several boxes of poise and take them to a food bank or a senior center. Those products can’t be paid for with food stamps or bridge cards.

Now the “free bleeding” nonsense: If I saw that in person, my first reaction would be to freak out. Second reaction would be to ask if the lady needed a tampon. If the answer was “YES”, I would go and get her one.

Comment by Larry — February 17, 2017 @ 1:10 pm - February 17, 2017

4. “Never interfere when the enemy is making a mistake” – Napolean Bonaparte.

Comment by Bruce1369 — February 17, 2017 @ 1:26 pm - February 17, 2017

5. Second reaction would be to ask if the lady needed a tampon. If the answer was “YES”, I would go and get her one.

And just hope she wasn’t a feminist who would berate you for mansplaining her “NATURAL BODILY FUNCTION.”

Comment by V the K — February 17, 2017 @ 2:21 pm - February 17, 2017

6. Free bleeding, huh? Okaaayyy…

Regular ejaculation is good for prostate health, ladies. And despite the teachings of many religions, masturbation is natural. Do I need to draw you a picture?

Comment by The Gentle Grizzly — February 17, 2017 @ 2:26 pm - February 17, 2017

7. Yes TMI but For those in the group who don’t use the ladies room or have to worry about the monthly visit, there is a reason the used pad holders in the ladies room are lined and cleaners use gloves. Blood borne illness can also be spread via menstral blood.

So the last thing a yoga class needs is a liberal idiot of the day spreading potentially infectious body fluids all over the place. Plus the “cute example” was staged and just a spot of blood on a lightday and short period of time.

Comment by Sandra — February 17, 2017 @ 2:31 pm - February 17, 2017

8. #6 You are aware, I hope, that a sex toy manufacturer put out a GuyFi booth in NYC supposedly for that very function? Why they thought this was a good idea is beyond me.

Comment by Craig Smith — February 17, 2017 @ 4:55 pm - February 17, 2017

9. Guy-fi booth? Seriously? I need to look that up! (searchety-searchety-search…) GADS!!!!

Comment by The Gentle Grizzly — February 17, 2017 @ 5:17 pm - February 17, 2017

10. i feel sad for this relatively normal gay boy who reached a level of success that I’m sure he could hardly have imagined in his dreams. I saw an interview of him and he seems like the kind of guy you wouldn’t mind having a drink with sometime — although I wouldn’t personally take grooming advice from him. now the sjw perverts are taking his success away from him. it’s like that rocket guy who wore a shirt with beach babes on it. the sjw’s are evil personified and deserve whatever camps the God Emperor puts them into.

Comment by guy galt — February 17, 2017 @ 5:50 pm - February 17, 2017

11. And here I thought the menstrual cup displays in health food (et al) stores were bad enough. But such a solution is far better than going au naturel, which as Sandra noted, can be a vector for disease transmission. Also, I’m assuming these proponents don’t do their own laundry. Do they realize how difficult blood (particularly dried) is to get out of clothing?

Comment by RSG — February 17, 2017 @ 7:53 pm - February 17, 2017

12. Wait until we celebrate diarrhea. It’s natural, you know.

As is snot.

Comment by KCRob — February 17, 2017 @ 10:21 pm - February 17, 2017

13. Oh, the free-bleeders… They had to make up “period shaming” why again? I have never for one day of my life been ashamed during my period – annoyed by it, sometimes; trying not to let boys know (in the same way that I also wore bangs over my forehead so boys wouldn’t see any zits I had), when I was a young teenager; dealing with it, generally. It’s just an inconvenience that most women have to put up with for part of their lives, just as men have to deal with “morning wood” and shaving OR everything that goes along with not shaving. It’s SO no big deal. But we women have achieved everything we needed to achieve in society, so…

Period shaming! The horror!

They’re trying to make menstrual blood into something high and holy instead of just another bodily fluid – which means that, as usual, they’re not looking for equal treatment, they’re looking for SPECIAL treatment. Can I invent “feminism shaming”? Because I DO feel THAT shame.

Comment by Jamie — February 18, 2017 @ 1:08 am - February 18, 2017

14. Do they eat themselves while menstruating?

Comment by Papa Giorgio — February 18, 2017 @ 11:11 am - February 18, 2017

15. This reminds me of when I noted that a lesbian friend colored her hair. She snarked it just turned naturally. I replied she shouldn’t do handstands during that time of the month.

Comment by Steve — February 19, 2017 @ 12:32 pm - February 19, 2017

16. Ugh, that is so disgusting! *gag* seriously there’s something mentally wrong with feminists.

Comment by Sigma256 — February 24, 2017 @ 1:03 pm - February 24, 2017