A Simple Solution

Posted by V the K at 6:59 pm - March 16, 2017.
Filed under: Humor

SO, I guess the bathroom on the left is for normal biological men, and the one on the right is for the Congressional Republican Caucus.

17191528_10208960171746380_622303991004894431_n

1. The choice of emphasising sperm over eggs isn’t surprising.

Just another friendly reminder that males are superior. Women are “without.”

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — March 16, 2017 @ 7:10 pm - March 16, 2017

2. Excellent !

Thanks for the smile 🙂

Comment by Cyril — March 16, 2017 @ 7:10 pm - March 16, 2017

3. Btw, still, there is this brave one, who got this piece published on Breitbart:

(excerpt)

[…]

“When did Republicans begin to believe that insurance companies should be put on the dole? That they should be bailed out when any of their customers become sick?

When did Republicans begin to believe that the federal government should force you to pay a penalty to a private insurance company if you can’t afford insurance?

When did Republicans begin to believe that we should levy a special tax penalty on those who choose to buy really good health insurance?

The current Ryan Plan — “Obamacare Lite” — is not about patients. It isn’t about better health care. It isn’t about lowering costs.

It is, plain and simple, about getting more money to the insurance companies and running more of your life from Washington.

I am a career physician. I spent years training and learning to be a doctor. I did it for patients. I don’t give a flip about guaranteeing the profits of insurance companies. And as a Senator, I shouldn’t, either.

But in Washington, somehow, the whole debate seems to be about getting people insurance instead of getting people health care.

Insurance doesn’t equate to health care. Just ask all the Obamacare recipients with $6,000 deductibles.

I’m sick of the insurance companies putting me on hold and telling me to talk to their representative in a foreign country. Screw that.

I’m sick of the government telling me I have to buy their crappy product, and I’m sick of watching us go into more and more debt to do it.

We need a new way, and Obamacare Lite isn’t it.”

— Sen. Rand Paul

In full:

Comment by Cyril — March 16, 2017 @ 7:14 pm - March 16, 2017

4. I confess. I could not help.

I just stole this one from you V the K.

Only adding:

As for the morons on the left

— including, but not limited to, the D)oes N)ot C)ompute Party —

they’re still stuck in their Planned Social Justice Through Newspeak Reform-Exceptional Committee, meeting trying to decide whether “balls” out of soccer context should be banned from English or not.

Comment by Cyril — March 16, 2017 @ 7:37 pm - March 16, 2017

5. Really Cray? You don’t recognize a Photoshop joke when you see one?

Comment by Craig Smith — March 16, 2017 @ 7:52 pm - March 16, 2017

6. Really Cray? You don’t recognize a Photoshop joke when you see one?

It’s real. But, it’s a funny play on words in the context of the restaurant it’s located in. It’s a bit standard for the context of VtheK.

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — March 16, 2017 @ 8:04 pm - March 16, 2017

7. Just another friendly reminder that males are superior. Women are “without.”

That’s a deplorably cis-centric way of looking at things, CrayCray. Hundreds if not thousands of would-be trans-women, cursed with testicles they don’t want, are crying themselves to sleep BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

Comment by Throbert McGee — March 16, 2017 @ 8:38 pm - March 16, 2017

8. Congressional Republican Caucus, BDSM pigs, what’s the difference?

Comment by rjligier — March 16, 2017 @ 8:42 pm - March 16, 2017

9. @CCP: “balls” in this case are metaphorical balls. For instance, Mrs. Thatcher had more “balls” than you’ll find in the GOP cloak room when happy hour draws near.

Rand Paul’s stock is rising:

On McCain’s assertion that Paul is working for Darth Putin, he responded:

“I think he makes a really, really strong case for term limits,” Paul said on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.” “I think maybe he’s past his prime; I think maybe he’s gotten a little bit unhinged.”

Comment by KCRob — March 16, 2017 @ 8:48 pm - March 16, 2017

10. @9:

Thanks for sharing this. Lmao. 😀

“I think maybe he’s gotten a little bit unhinged.”

You’ve got to love the euphemism.

McCain. What an ugly case, that one, too.

Comment by Cyril — March 16, 2017 @ 9:09 pm - March 16, 2017

11. I’m an old fashioned country-boy; Pointers v. Setters.

Comment by Ted B. (Charging Rhino) — March 16, 2017 @ 9:40 pm - March 16, 2017

12. Not too long ago that would have been cute signage in a number of gay bars here & there. Nowadays only a hardcore leather bar would have, ahem, the balls to use it.

Comment by RSG — March 16, 2017 @ 11:53 pm - March 16, 2017

13. So I’m assuming that al-Cray-da will use the one on the right?

Regards,