Replacement Milo

Posted by V the K at 8:54 am - March 16, 2017.
Filed under: Gay Media,Gay Politics

Heat Street has a pretty snarky article claiming that “Twinks4Trump” Lucian Wintrich is the replacement Milo Yiannopoulos for the  role of “flaming, self-promoting, conservative gay dude.” Because the two of them are flamboyant young gay journalists who adore Donald Trump.

Not sure this is going to be one of those seamless Dick York/Dick Sargeant  (or, maybe Al Corley/Jack C0leman is the better analogy) replacements.  It has the feel more of a Charlie Sheen/Ashton Kutcher swap out, although I can’t really say because I’ve honestly never seen a single episode of Two-and-a-half Men. I’m just going by what I’m told.

Also, I’m not counting Milo out just yet. Not that I have any great affection for him, but the dude knows how to promote himself, which means there’s an off chance that when the time is right, he will be able to construct a new role for himself.

Or, he could do the easy thing and join the left and find instantaneous media redemption. After all, speaking fondly of gay pederasty didn’t hurt George Takei, Kevin Jennings, or Eve Ensler.

1. The guy is 28. Too old to be a twink “4” anything.

Comment by Mike M. — March 16, 2017 @ 9:37 am - March 16, 2017

2. The guy is 28. Too old to be a twink “4″ anything.

OK, so what is the maximum age for being a twink? What does a twink become once he ages out past that? Asking honestly.

Comment by V the K — March 16, 2017 @ 10:36 am - March 16, 2017

3. Milo is not out by a long shot. Eventually, his words will be either forgotten or shown just how out of context they were taken.

He’ll be back.

Comment by Craig Smith — March 16, 2017 @ 11:50 am - March 16, 2017

4. I think of a twink as being in his early 20s, max. Beyond that, I don’t know.

Comment by Mike M. — March 16, 2017 @ 12:39 pm - March 16, 2017

5. The more, the harder the left attacks someone, anyone…

… the more I tend to like the person. Instinctively. As the odds are then high that someone was/is on to something.

That’s my big problem, here. A form of induced bias.

In the case of Milo, though, that really doesn’t conflict with reason and logic otherwise.

He is “just” a sharp, educated, highly moral guy, with a great independence. I couldn’t care less that he is gay or British, while I’m hetero and French.

His spanking the left’s fraudulent ideologies without a sweat and with intelligence is all I need to see to keep hope in preserving our civilization.

’nuff said.

Comment by Cyril — March 16, 2017 @ 2:00 pm - March 16, 2017

6. Besides, repeat after me:

Competition.

Is.

A.

Good.

Thing.

Anyway.

So, let the games begin! 🙂

Comment by Cyril — March 16, 2017 @ 2:05 pm - March 16, 2017

7. @6

PS. The very thing leftist morons will never be able to understand.

Looters-at-heart aren’t exactly friendly with the idea of producing anything and selling it without coercion.

Duh. And Q.E.D.

Comment by Cyril — March 16, 2017 @ 2:08 pm - March 16, 2017

8. Anyway.

I am sooooooooop glad that places like the GayPatriot still exist in this country and that the left’s preying on this “group” (Jesus, I hate the word) of the american society may not be working out as great as expected any longer.

“Heteros”, “gays”, men, women, “blacks”, “white”, “hispanics”, adorers-of-swimming-in-great-lakes-with-their-dogs… we’re all in the same boat… trying to survive the evil that is working so hard to try destroy the one civilization which at least tried a few times in 2000 years to put the creation-given rights of the individual at the center…

And said, “screw you” to idea of having the sorcerer ganging with the chief to “take care” of the tribe.

Comment by Cyril — March 16, 2017 @ 4:57 pm - March 16, 2017

9. “I think of a twink as one who looks as being in his early 20s, max. Beyond that, I don’t know.”

FIFY.

I’ve seen a number of 28-year-olds (or thereabouts) who could easily pass for a twenty-year-old twink. Some who are even in their early 30s. Age is just a number; on the other side of the coin, I also see a number in the 40+ age group who look like they could be in their 50s or 60s. (Some of that is due to bad genetics; in other cases it’s due to a misspent youth—stay off the drugs and ease up on the booze and the tanning, kids.)

Comment by RSG — March 17, 2017 @ 12:55 am - March 17, 2017

10. I would prefer to think of Mr Wintrich as a “Backup Milo” rather than a replacement. As Craig noted, Milo is not gone; he’s just in the remodeling phase for his next presentation. Mark my words, he will reinvent himself (even better than Madge, the best celebrity self-reinventer so far) and come back stronger than ever. We just don’t know what that will be, and quite likely, neither does Milo at this point. In a world in which retreads like Dan Savage, Mikey Signorile, and Keith Boykin still make themselves relevant long after their sell-by dates, then so too can someone as brilliant as Mr Y.

Comment by RSG — March 17, 2017 @ 1:05 am - March 17, 2017

11. @10:

I didn’t know anything from Adam or Eve about that individual named Milo Yiannopoulos — who seemingly eats deranged SJWs’ talking points for breakfast or two biscottes at tea time — before only a year or so ago.

It took me, what? a couple hours of viewing and listening whatever he had to say, here and there — to figure the man out. As a sharp blade.

And, “[Il est] jeune, il est vrai, mais aux ames bien nees, la valeur n’attend pas le nombre des annees” —

“It is true, [he is] young, but for souls nobly born, valor doesn’t await the passing of years.”

IWO, as someone to follow, if only because in this disturbing age, he isn’t among those who haven’t completely surrendered on thinking for themselves.

What a refreshment.