Horrid, Horrid People

Posted by V the K at 7:07 pm - March 20, 2017.
Filed under: Transgender Issues

In the Transgendered Community, it’s apparently ‘Achievement Unlocked’ if you can get someone fired for not using your preferred pronoun.

I learned it’s illegal in my state to refuse to use someone’s preferred pronoun. Almost every presenter had a story of a time they got a coworker, employee, or boss fired. A speaker (pronouns xe, xyr, xemself) passionately told us of a time when xe had an older coworker who referred to xem as “ma’am.” When xe repeatedly told him xe preferred to be referred to as xem, he responded that he couldn’t, because he had been brought up to be polite and use sir and ma’am.

A quick visit to the supervisor resulted in the coworker being fired. There was standing ovation in the conference hall, with one member of the audience saying how “brave” xe was to enact change. Xe publicly responded that xe “needed to go above his head to get what I needed.”

The left has succeeded in creating a system that punishes people for refusing to deny reality.

George Orwell said, “If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face – forever.” I bet he never imagined the boot would be pink with sequins and high heels.

There’s a nutty “scientist” out there who claims that Earth is a prison planet for aliens. If he had gone with ‘Asylum,’ I might be inclined to agree.

17 Comments »

1. Well pass the usual divide of left and right, today’s far left is promoting a total revision of human society so – anything is fair game in that cause. Everyone with eyes and ears – and brains need to make a note of this.

It’s the destruction of our past that this movement seeks, and this includes even the base construct of a world of logic and biology that forms this world-view.

They won’t stop – unless forced to stop.

Comment by Martel's son — March 20, 2017 @ 7:30 pm - March 20, 2017

2. See xeeds ax xullet bexween the xyxs.

Comment by The Gentle Grizzly — March 20, 2017 @ 7:35 pm - March 20, 2017

3. That must be a lot of stupid wrapped up in that conference.

Comment by Paul in N. AL — March 20, 2017 @ 7:49 pm - March 20, 2017

4. Tyranny of miserable people hell-bent on making everyone else as miserable and warped as they are.

I hate these people.

Comment by KCRob — March 20, 2017 @ 7:56 pm - March 20, 2017

5. When we run out of symbols from the Latin, shall we start using the Greek one?

Ya know.

alpha, beta, gamma, delta, epsilon, dzeta, eta, theta, iota, etc.

Wild prediction. That’s maybe gonna get on the nerves of some of our mathematicians. (Yup, the bigots, you guessed it)

Bah. ‘hopefully, by then, we’ll have seen our dear social engineers got rid of those for real progress, and rewritten that one, too, 2 + 2 = 5, just as Orwell suggested.

Comment by Cyril — March 20, 2017 @ 8:08 pm - March 20, 2017

6. * Latin alphabet

Comment by Cyril — March 20, 2017 @ 8:09 pm - March 20, 2017

7. I would add that, more and more, I’m sympathetic to automation, out-sourcing, and the rest.

I cannot imagine trying to run a workplace populated by any of these people… it only takes one to cause an awful lot of trouble.

Comment by KCRob — March 20, 2017 @ 8:24 pm - March 20, 2017

8. Can’t we just barricade the doors and set fire to the place? I just exhausted with e all the Trannie Issues buzzing about these days; bathrooms, pronouns, “deadnames” (a new hot-button), accouterments. Hell, I can’t even remember if it’s “tranny”, or “trannie” anymore?

Get out of my lifestyle, be-gone foul spirits…
    Leave me to my twinks, otters, bears, DILFS and fratboys.
    Boots, hats, chaps, rope oh-my!.
    Left hanky, right hanky, oops I’ve dropped my car-keys.
    Safe words, safe sex, naughty boy, good boy, bottom-boy on a leash.
    Your place? My place? Damn, I can’t wait that long.
    Boystown, Provincetown, Rehoboth, that place on the Lake.
    Twinks are too young to chat, so gag them and have fun.
    Tops better conversation, but not naked-done.
    Get out of my lifestyle, I’m tired of you, be-gone!!

Comment by Ted B. (Charging Rhino) — March 20, 2017 @ 8:50 pm - March 20, 2017

9. Alright, on a more positive note, PJW did this not long ago, which I just noticed and cheered me up a bit:

Conservatism is the NEW Counter-Culture

Funny 🙂

(2/2017)

(But I may have missed it relayed on here; sorry if I did/just in case)

Comment by Cyril — March 20, 2017 @ 11:44 pm - March 20, 2017

10. Did anyone notice that this was written by someone named “Anonymous?” So, while it is horrifying, and likely not far from the truth, was it real or more like “Common Sense”?

Having asked that, the questions in the last paragraph drive the point home rather clearly.

Comment by TAD — March 21, 2017 @ 2:48 am - March 21, 2017

11. Did anyone notice that this was written by someone named “Anonymous?”

I did not, but I was going to call bovine excrement on it anyway. Against the law in a particular state to use the preferred pronoun/s? I think it’s merely wishful thinking; though Mayor de Blasé in NYC has been pushing for an ordinance and apparently DC has also. So then likewise the firing of an older co-worker for failure to comply is also a fantasy, IMHO. Which makes sense, since most of the tranny activists lead lives mostly based in fantasy to begin with. Once one of these attempted laws makes it into being, the Alliance Defending Freedom will finally have something to legitimately file suit against.

Comment by RSG — March 21, 2017 @ 3:48 am - March 21, 2017

12. As John Cleese once said, “Those who cannot control their emotions must make do with controlling other people’s behavior.”

Comment by Sean L — March 21, 2017 @ 6:02 am - March 21, 2017

13. Ted B:Hell, I can’t even remember if it’s “tranny”, or “trannie” anymore?

I believe that the preferred term is ‘mentally ill castration fetishist’

Comment by Ilíon — March 21, 2017 @ 1:56 pm - March 21, 2017

14. “Earth as a prison or penal colony for aliens” has been used as a premise in science fiction for years. There was a short story by Isaac Asimov, called (IIRC) “Exile To Hell.” The idea was also used in a couple of 1950’s comic book stories, in EC’s Weird Science and also one of Marvel’s anthology titles like Strange Tales or Journey Into Mystery.

So maybe that nutty professor will next theorize that aliens visited Earth in prehistoric times and left a monolith thingie that taught the cave men how to make weapons. Or that there is a galaxy far away where heroic rebels struggle against an evil empire.

Comment by Tom — March 21, 2017 @ 2:20 pm - March 21, 2017

15. IN the Buffy-verse, Earth is innermost Circle of Hell.
    (And I should be punished for knowing that.)

Comment by Ted B. (Charging Rhino) — March 21, 2017 @ 2:50 pm - March 21, 2017

16. @11: I have to admit, now that you mention it, that this story does have a whiff of BS but it is difficult to tell these days.

For instance – Mark Steyn has written about this:

Comment by KCRob — March 21, 2017 @ 6:24 pm - March 21, 2017

17. That “scientist” seems to be anything but. An internet search turns up no body of work, no page on a university website, nothing. The fact that this book has an awful Photoshopped cover and is selling it on Kindle Books, as opposed to presenting his ideas to the scientific community for critique.

Comment by Sean L — March 21, 2017 @ 8:21 pm - March 21, 2017