Peak Feminism

Posted by V the K at 6:51 pm - March 23, 2017.
Filed under: Liberalism Run Amok

According to Cosmopolitan, it’s wrong for women to achieve orgasm with men because it makes men feel good for having satisfied their women.

I am not making this up.

“Despite increasing focus on women’s orgasms, research indicated that the increased attention to women’s orgasms may also serve men’s sexuality, complicating conceptualizations of women’s orgasms as women-centric,” researchers wrote.

In a separate statement from Chadwick and van Anders, they explained why it’s a bad thing for men to gain masculinity points for bringing female partners to orgasm. “One reason is that it might pressure some heterosexual men to feel like they have to ‘give’ women orgasms, as if orgasm is something men pulled out of a hat and presented to women,” they wrote. “This ties into cultural ideas of women as passive recipients of whatever men give them.”

1. Ah!

Now I got it!

That has finally sunk in!

(I know, I can be slow, too.)

Yup, got it Cosmo :

hence how it comes your ideological friends warmly recommend enounters with muslim rapists, instead!

Woa.

I feel more intelligent already.

Comment by Cyril — March 23, 2017 @ 7:18 pm - March 23, 2017

2. * encounters. darn typos

Comment by Cyril — March 23, 2017 @ 7:19 pm - March 23, 2017

3. At this pace, we’ll soon learn that enjoy a meal when NOT sitting naked on a toilet and taking a crap is totally NOT cool,

should be verboten,

and there ought to be a law to make it illegal — or else!

Comment by Cyril — March 23, 2017 @ 7:28 pm - March 23, 2017

4. … can’t help to see the logistic impact on bathroom signs when that happens, though.

Hmm. Hmm. Hmm.

*Ponders in great confusion*

Comment by Cyril — March 23, 2017 @ 7:31 pm - March 23, 2017

5. Where have these people been their whole life? God made sex so that, if done right, everyone wins. Why are they researching something that the rest of humanity has known for eons?

Comment by Robin — March 23, 2017 @ 8:49 pm - March 23, 2017

6. @5 Just, because.

Remember, “Yes! We Can!”

(now a recurring nightmare, here, when sick with fever)

Comment by Cyril — March 23, 2017 @ 9:03 pm - March 23, 2017

7. These Feminizes need a dildo up their butthole, turned on full blast.

Comment by davinci38 — March 23, 2017 @ 9:13 pm - March 23, 2017

8. [sitting next to a bucket, gagging]

Comment by Hanover — March 23, 2017 @ 9:22 pm - March 23, 2017

9. it’s wrong for women to [‘X’] because it makes men feel good

Why do you think women — average women, the ones who say, “Oh, I’m not a feminist!” — do so many of the stupid and/or ugly things they do? It’s because they have internalized the feminist hatred of men, as men, being happy.

For instance, the hideous things they do to their hair — especially after they have been married for a number of years — is done precisely to deprive the man who has committed himself to love them of his enjoyment of the natural beauty of their hair.

Comment by Ilíon — March 23, 2017 @ 9:23 pm - March 23, 2017

10. I have this speculative procrastination-oriented $1,000,000,000,000 question for you, guys :

what’d ya think?

Had Hillary-ous Clintonyte been elected instead,

(thank my sweet Lord Jesus *that* didn’t happen)

would the left be even more or less deranged, today?

Trying to ponder that makes me feel like I’m lost in outer space.

Comment by Cyril — March 23, 2017 @ 9:26 pm - March 23, 2017

11. @Ilíon

As V the K pointed out elsewhere with the left’s ideology bestiary, at the core, it’s “let’s make sure I can bring down whoever else is better off/doing better than me” — or, “socialism in panties”, as Karen put it.

I’d be maybe almost okay if Feminist ended up hating only men — what’s scary is they de facto hate all other women unlike them, if they can’t force them to become/look/behave as miserably as they do.

Tell me, indeed, about a psychiatric case.

Not that I’m too surprised, but still.

I’m among those who believe the atomic bomb is not the worst thing invented by man, ever.

Human brainwashing is — for its far reaching and long term consequences. Blame it on Satan, sure, if you are a believer.

Comment by Cyril — March 23, 2017 @ 9:53 pm - March 23, 2017

12. Alert, Alert: Unicorn Noodles Are Here and You Need to See Them
    Who knew pasta could be so stunning?

Comment by apple betty — March 24, 2017 @ 5:11 am - March 24, 2017

13. Feminists are upset that some men feeling like they have to “give” their partners orgasms? After they’ve spent years men who don’t get their women off to Hitler? Yeah, can’t imagine why guys might feel pressured into doing getting their women off!

Comment by Sean L — March 24, 2017 @ 6:23 am - March 24, 2017

14. The new puritanism…… somebody, somewhere must be having fun…. DAMN THEM to PC HELL!

Comment by Rex — March 24, 2017 @ 7:47 am - March 24, 2017

15. I wish I could care about this but I don’t…oh wait, no I don’t wish that.

Everytime I see carp like this I feel less intelligent after reading it.

Comment by RSG — March 24, 2017 @ 10:57 am - March 24, 2017

16. Today’s leftist is a completely anti-sexual person… Members of Big Brother Anti-Sex League.

Tiresome and very boring.

Comment by Martel's son — March 24, 2017 @ 11:10 am - March 24, 2017

17. “One reason is that it might pressure some heterosexual men to feel like they have to ‘give’ women orgasms, as if orgasm is something men pulled out of a hat and presented to women,” they wrote.

So those pink knitted things are to be taken literally. Huh.

Comment by Ignatius — March 24, 2017 @ 11:17 am - March 24, 2017

18. A female orgasm is merely a social construct designed by the Patriarchy enslave women to their male benefactors.

Comment by BigJ — March 24, 2017 @ 11:21 am - March 24, 2017

19. Everytime I see carp like this I feel less intelligent after reading it.

Don’t worry, friend, I’ve got great news.

It was recently discovered by archeologists and historians that the old wisdom proverb was actually:

“What miserably fails to spoil what’s found in the command center self-sustainably erected* above your neck indefectibly makes you smarter.”

Some linguists are still debating whether the words “command center” were already in common use at the time, though, I must add.

*pun intended

Comment by Cyril — March 24, 2017 @ 2:29 pm - March 24, 2017

20. More water to the mill of absurdity…

Sarrah Le Marquand : it should be illegal to be a stay-at-home mom (even without dependence on the state)

Also covered in Sargon’s This Week in Stupid

3/26/2017

Comment by Cyril — March 26, 2017 @ 2:23 am - March 26, 2017

21. So now women are supposed to fake not having an orgasm?? Liberalism is definitely a mental disorder..

Comment by Navyvet — April 1, 2017 @ 2:25 pm - April 1, 2017