Feminism Is Harmful to Children and Other Living Things

Posted by V the K at 11:28 am - April 18, 2017.
Filed under: Social Issues

In Britain, there’s a severe shortage of men willing to become Scout leaders or schoolteachers. Mainly because they are terrified of being labeled as sexual predators. Britain has embraced the feminist ideal of “One accusation against a man should ruin his life,” just like American Universities.

1. There was an incident at a British water park a few years ago. A single dad brought his daughter to the park. While she was enjoying an attraction, the dad took pictures. A group of “moms” saw him taking pictures of “their” daughters and took to attacking him for being a pervert.

Comment by TnnsNe1 — April 18, 2017 @ 12:25 pm - April 18, 2017

2. I recall that Hillary Clinton herself, during your recent presidential campaign, boldly restated this bedrock feminist ideal when she proclaimed that sexual assault victims, prima facie: “… deserve to be believed…”

This statement resonated even here in far-off Australia.

Typically, the principle wasn’t meant to apply to her own husband, though.

As a lawyer, I am amazed at how often Hillary, a trained lawyer herself, has said things that are so clearly rebuttable and so easily turned back against her and her causes.

Comment by Stephen Ippolito — April 18, 2017 @ 6:07 pm - April 18, 2017

3. When I was a kid, my father was emotionally distant and we (sibs) were afraid of him.

I had a paper route and befriended several adult males – an engineer, a couple of businessmen,retirees, and a politician. All these guys were nice to me and listened to me. I scored occasional sailing trips at a nearby lake and, thanks to the engineer, found my vocation. I learned a lot from these people (sailing, construction, radio stuff).

There was zero funny business and nothing whatsoever that would be interesting on the news.

The point is that neighbors took an interest in the local kids. The benefit to me is incalculable.

(This dates me but one day the engineer had his eye out for me and when I came by to leave the paper, he came out, excited, and waved me in to show me his new HP-35 calculator which was Big News in those days. This is something for kids with disinterested parents.)

Today, many (most?) kids grow up without fathers and given the abuse hysteria, an adult male interacting with an unrelated kid, boy or girl, needs to have his head examined.

A few years back, I worked with a man who was a Mormon… great guy, great wife and kids (all girls) – salt of the earth. We got to talking about this issue and he told me that unless his wife was there, his girls were not allowed to bring their playmates into the house.

And HRC says it takes a village.

Comment by KCRob — April 18, 2017 @ 8:17 pm - April 18, 2017

4. I used to teach radio theory, code, and regulations to kids who wanted to try ham radio. I always taught in groups. There is no way in the world I would do that today. All it takes is one vindictive or prancing child, or a vicious b1tch of a mother and I’d end up expending my life savings on legal fees.

Yes. I’m homosexual. But I have NO interest in doing something untoward with a child. But, America believes everything preachers and people like Brownback and Huckabee tell them.

I would love to be mentor to young boys. So few have fathers who care about them. But, why take the risk? It’s just not worth it.

Comment by The Friendly Grizzly — April 18, 2017 @ 11:37 pm - April 18, 2017