Bullies Don’t Like It When Victims Punch Back

Posted by V the K at 8:54 am - April 26, 2017.
Filed under: Coalition of the Oppressed

Ace notes that the Antifa Wing of the Democrat Coalition is having second thoughts about engaging in violent protest ever since Skanksquatch (a.k.a. “Moldylocks”) got punched at one of their recent Riots Against Free Speech and Basic Decency. Also because 4Chan Detectives identified the cowardly POS who was whacking free speech supporters with a bike lock. (“How dare they dox one of us. It’s so unf-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-i-r!“)

Others in the Antifa Wing of the Democrat Coalition have suggested they should arm up and learn to fight better. But still others find this approach problematic because it would reaffirm manliness and other cis-normative social values.

1. I think there are factions on both sides that crave some kind of physical altercation, unprovoked or otherwise. They just want to fight. But this Antifa is being especially violent and nasty.

I wish leaders on the left as a whole would condemn the actions of Antifa. I think Elizabeth Warren started to, but it feels like lip service. It just isn’t enough. You have a 43-year-old comedian saying that revolutions need to have deaths with a completely impassive, sobering look on his face. Really disappointing stuff. This goes beyond the whole “Trump is a Nazi” talk. They actually believe it and justify their actions because they honestly believe it’s creating The Fourth Reich and that the U.S. is history.

Listen, I don’t like Trump. I don’t like many of the decisions he has made (some were okay, but few, really). But, this isn’t the way to operate. They aren’t being heroes. There’s no end-game. It’s just gross and senseless.

The whole Eric Clanton thing still bugs. Word on the street is that he’s lawyering up. I really hope they throw the book at him.

I don’t know if Sean Stiles has pressed charges yet (Jack Posobiec reported that he did and then retracted), but, if he’s waiting, I hope it’s for a strategic reason.

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — April 26, 2017 @ 9:20 am - April 26, 2017

2. Trump should be revealing his tax plan soon. Any predictions?

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — April 26, 2017 @ 9:43 am - April 26, 2017

3. Piss off Cray, who is this 43 yo comedian?

Comment by Pawfurbehr — April 26, 2017 @ 9:56 am - April 26, 2017

4. I’ve noticed movement in several places by Conservatives to mobilize for Coulter at the plaza she’s currently slated to speak on that campus. The various thugs & non-voting notmypresident ignoramuses with their year old catch phrases won’t stand a chance. Neither will the skinny anarchists planning on joining the scrum. Attacking or threatening Coulter with violence is a no-no. Not sure the commies realize that yet.

Your Ace link was a reflection of what I’ve been seeing. Could be a really, really big shewww.

Comment by Hanover — April 26, 2017 @ 9:59 am - April 26, 2017

5. “I think there are factions on both sides that crave some kind of physical altercation, unprovoked or otherwise. ”

Shall we start listing the episodes of riots for each side?

You list 5 “not your side” riots in the last 5 years.
    I will list 10 “your side” riots in the last 5 years.

Your condemnation rings hollow.

Comment by TnnsNe1 — April 26, 2017 @ 10:21 am - April 26, 2017

6. One of those moments when CrayCray and I are in total agreement.

There are definitely actors on both sides who are gearing up for a violent confrontation. I think the Antifa crowd are up for it more than the alt-Right, though. The alt-Right crowd, as unappealing as their ideas may be, seem to be content to present their ideas to the court of public opinion peaceably, as they should; they are intelligent and sociable, I will grant them that.

Antifa, on the other hand, seem to be itching for a confrontation. The acts of the past few months shows that they are willing to go for it.

I don’t think the alt-Right will throw the first punch. That dubious honor will go to Antifa, unless they have the brains to bait some cop into socking one of them to try and grab the moral high ground. But if it’s Antifa attacking the alt-Right, I don’t fancy their chances. The alt-Right actually seems to have some organization and professionals in their ranks.

Comment by Sean L — April 26, 2017 @ 10:22 am - April 26, 2017

7. We should let the 2%er progressives/libertarians kill each other as they were rendered politically and economically impotent in November 2016. If you’re seriously considering MY as a libertarian/Owellian conservative spokesmen after his advocation of paedophilia/ephebophilia, you 2%ers seriously have a screw loose.

Comment by rjligier — April 26, 2017 @ 10:27 am - April 26, 2017

8. Antifa, spoiled trust fund kids hired by Soros or Obama. They’re equivalent to Hitler’s followers.

Comment by Pawfurbehr — April 26, 2017 @ 10:59 am - April 26, 2017

9. The concept of physical health is oppressive? You can’t make this stuff up.

Comment by Conservative Guy — April 26, 2017 @ 11:33 am - April 26, 2017

10. Where did you find that set of comments? It reads like a parody account.

Comment by Craig Smith — April 26, 2017 @ 11:45 am - April 26, 2017

11. Moldylocks! Thank you. I heard someone talking about her, but I could only hear “Multilocks” and google finds nothing for it. This is why I like text interaction.

Comment by ILoveCapitalism — April 26, 2017 @ 12:46 pm - April 26, 2017

12. Hey guys – still trying to piece it together – is this the bottle-wielding MoldyLocks? or someone else? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-ivwrdrJTU

The analyst’s points are:
    – She seems pretty untraumatized, even happy to be an official Victim getting media.
    – She went to the rally with a bunch of people, hoping for trouble.

Comment by ILoveCapitalism — April 26, 2017 @ 2:46 pm - April 26, 2017

13. Piss off Cray, who is this 43 yo comedian?

Ari Shaffir (I couldn’t remember his name, but thanks to typing “comedian” in my browser history, I was able to locate the article; pretty cool, huh?)

Anyway, pretty shocking, if you ask me. I’m disappointed he didn’t get a bunch of bad press for it, but I’m surprised that he didn’t get dragged in conservative circles. Then again, the interview is from a year ago, and matters have become more heightened recently.

That kind of best sums it up.

Your condemnation rings hollow.

To you. Your criticism is what rings hollow to me. Stay pressed. *shrug*

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — April 26, 2017 @ 5:48 pm - April 26, 2017

14. The Antifa wing says, “Look at those sthrong men on the right with those big bitheps.”

Comment by davinci38 — April 26, 2017 @ 8:00 pm - April 26, 2017

15. V the K:

Are you certain those skinny guys have girlfriends and not boyfriends?

Comment by davinci38 — April 26, 2017 @ 8:01 pm - April 26, 2017

16. CrayCray can’t support the position that the right is as violent as the left. Making the initial unfounded comparison clearly shows support for leftist violence. Of course, people like CrayCray will point to the obvious “outrage” the express. However, the real truth is in this statement : “I think there are factions on both sides that crave some kind of physical altercation, unprovoked or otherwise. They just want to fight. ”

When pressed to prove the first part of this statement, people like CrayCray cower and insult. ”

“Your condemnation rings hollow.”

“To you.”

No sh|t Sherlock..

Comment by TnnsNe1 — April 27, 2017 @ 9:30 am - April 27, 2017

17. Listen, TnnsNe1. Few here (if any) give a sh!t what you think of me as you often chime in on your personal opinion of me. It’d be great if you could stay on topic and stop attacking me.

I made my argument. I stand by it. If you’re going to pick it apart, at least have an argument. All you have your delusions. And they’re f*cking tired.

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — April 27, 2017 @ 10:00 am - April 27, 2017

18. CrayCray, the king of false equivalence.

Comment by damaged justice — April 27, 2017 @ 10:46 am - April 27, 2017

19. ” there are factions on both sides that crave some type of physical altercation” the typical leftist false equivalency. without the left’s” presence there wouldn’t be any violence. these are conservative rallies that the left violently try to shut down. like mouldylocks tried to do. people trying to defend themselves are not violence seeking people. the fact that they have to physically fight to a have rally should be appalling to with someone with cray cray’s sensibilities. but the right to assembly and the rest of the bill of rights as always been anathema to the political left.
    like other people here cray cray I challenge to show the conservative rallies where there is violence without the presence of violent leftists attacking them. there is a long history of violence at left wing democrat rallies from the sds in the 1960s right up to present day blm and antifa rallies. the only violence at conservative rallies happens in the complex’s newsrooms.

Comment by salg — April 27, 2017 @ 10:46 am - April 27, 2017

20. “I made my argument. I stand by it. If you’re going to pick it apart”

haha… Thank you for proving my point, you condone the violence of the left. I asked you in a polite manner to prove your statement that the right is as violent as the left.

You came back with nothing but an insult. Then you cry “foul” when I call you out on YOUR insulting behavior. Classic delusional leftist behavior.

Comment by TnnsNe1 — April 27, 2017 @ 10:56 am - April 27, 2017

21. I think it’s undeniable that
    – conservatives have as much right to rally as liberals
    – antifa shows up at conservative rallies and intentionally attacks them with physical violence
    – while conservatives may show up on the sidelines of liberal rallies, they generally don’t attack the rallies with physical violence, or use violence unless attacked first (self-defense).

antifa claims that conservative *speech* justifies their physical violence. They’re wrong. If we (as a society) permit it, there is no First Amendment any more and no hope for anybody. It is essential to the First Amendment that the side which physically attacks their opponents (first) is recognized as wrong, wrong, wrong.

Comment by ILoveCapitalism — April 27, 2017 @ 11:41 am - April 27, 2017

22. To the jerks who are misconstruing my comments, I do not condone the violence/silence from Antifa/the Left. Not sure what you’re trying to accomplish. If you can’t comprehend my comments for what they are (in this thread and others), they remain being a twit. I stand by what I wrote.

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — April 27, 2017 @ 7:06 pm - April 27, 2017

23. I asked you in a polite manner to prove your statement that the right is as violent as the left.

You asked me to prove something that I never said in the first place. I never said the right was as violent as a left. I wrote that there are SOME on both sides who are LOOKING FOR A FIGHT. That means either 1) inflicting violence or 2) wanting to be provoked to fight back. That wasn’t as a group, that was SOME (as in NOT A LOT, as in a SMALL contingent on the left are making first attacks and a SMALL part of the right are WANTING this because they WANT a fight).

And then want on to say that I wish the political leaders on the left would speak out against ANTIFA, who is responsible for the violence that we saw on the Berkeley campus and other events.

Can you please learning how to f*cking read.

That goes for salg, and damaged justice too. You guys either have time to waste or you’re just dumb.

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — April 27, 2017 @ 7:13 pm - April 27, 2017

24. Your false equivalence continues to be bullshit.

Comment by damaged justice — April 28, 2017 @ 1:37 am - April 28, 2017

25. So do your reading comprehension skills.

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — April 28, 2017 @ 4:01 am - April 28, 2017

26. Cray: “Hurr durr everything is exactly the same DAE just as bad how do you do fellow lifelong Republicans”

Comment by damaged justice — April 28, 2017 @ 8:50 am - April 28, 2017

27. ‘…or your just dumb.” look the old liberal intellectual superiority.

Comment by salg — April 28, 2017 @ 10:02 am - April 28, 2017