It’s been all over. Here’s the summary.
- Eichenwald is an unstable tool.
- He spreads rumors about President Trump, then falls apart on TV when challenged.
- The linked video is something to behold. Like one of our lefties, he stonewalls, picks at weeds, changes the subject, grandstands about others doing all that to him (supposedly), dissolves into babble.
- MSNBC says “Yeah we want that!”, hires him.
- Eichenwald keeps up the ranting instability on Twitter.
- He happens to post a screenshot of his computer.
- Yup. Lurking in the background, is a browser tab for Hentai (Japanese cartoon porn). Fine. Whatever.
- But then, embarrassed, Eichenwald tweets “…my kids and I were trying to convince my wife that ‘tentacle porn’ existed. I tried to find some to show her it was real. But I couldn’t find any.”
I believe his “kids” are over 18, but still…Yuck. Either surfing porn with his kids is his idea of a wholesome family afternoon, or he uses his kids as props in ridiculous lies.
UPDATE: As long as we’re talking about unstable tools. That leaker, Reality Winner, has been denied bail. She has praised the Taliban and written “I want to burn the White House down.” Your basic anti-American loon with a security clearance.