The Fugitive Gay Act

A Gay Democrat overseer spotted a gay helping Republicans circulate a petition to recall a Democrat master. He did what any good overseer would do upon seeing his master’s property unshackled and walking around like a free man.

“Which one of you a**holes is the gay?” (Orange County Democrat Party Co-Chairman Jeff) LeTourneau asks as he approaches the volunteer table behind which DeMaio is standing. “You’re a f*cking disgrace to any gay person I know!”

“You fu**ing belong to a Party that writes our destruction into its platform,” LeTourneau yells to the group.

Hale is not a Republican, nor is he a Democrat. He is an Independent who stays in the middle when it comes to policy.

Once the initial confrontation is over, Hale yells to call the police after LeTourneau follows him to his car.

Hat Tip: CH

It occurs to me, the Democrats need to do something about uppity gays. What the need is a Fugitive Gay Act: a law that would permit Gay Democrats — upon finding gays who had decided to wander off the Democrat Plantation — to immediately have them arrested and turned over to the Democrat Party. And also, enact harsh legal penalties for anyone who tried to convince a Gay Person to leave the Democrat Party.

California is a one-party Democrat state; they could easily pass such a law. The Ninth Circuit would probably uphold it on the basis that Donald Trump is a racist or something.

We were talking earlier about Chadwick Moore’s comments about most gays being politically shallow and ignorant; which is why they so easily swallow the line that Republicans hate them and want to destroy them. But ignorance and shallowness is only part of the equation. Sheer bullying by people like Jeff LeTourneau is also a factor.

15 Comments »

1. “Which one of you a**holes is the gay?”

This line reminds me of the 1980s miniseries Lace: “Which one of you b!tches is my mother?”

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — June 16, 2017 @ 8:15 pm - June 16, 2017

2. I would have yelled back at him are you calling gays a-holes? What kind of bigot are you? I am really tired of DNC cry bullies and their thug groups antifa, OFA, and BLM. I hate that I have lost my civility but it is past time that the Leftists have been allowed to abuse people and then act like they are the victims.

Comment by Sandra — June 16, 2017 @ 8:15 pm - June 16, 2017

3. Craycraypatriot I remember that movie and the sequel was even worse.

Comment by Sandra — June 16, 2017 @ 8:16 pm - June 16, 2017

4. Wow. What a rabid Lib alphabet gay. Someone had a bee in his bonnet. There are more of his kind. Mature, myopically political. Stupidly thinking that all gays are Leftists. Kudos to that crew of people. I knew the area had some good people.

You know what, I really do think the Libs are more territorial now, paranoid about losing more & more. The presence of gays that might be GOP represents a threat. I guess these guys represent a threat to what is supposed to be a united front against fascism.

Comment by Hanover — June 16, 2017 @ 8:30 pm - June 16, 2017

5. Chadwick Moore hasn’t been on my radar, but I like him. If only because I would’ve given a very similar response in his position. 😉

Oh, and CCP, when I was asking if our trolls had been kicked out, I was not including you in that category. 🙂

Comment by Sean L — June 16, 2017 @ 9:08 pm - June 16, 2017

6. Oh, and CCP, when I was asking if our trolls had been kicked out, I was not including you in that category.

Oh! I didn’t realise. Thank you. 🙂

Craycraypatriot I remember that movie and the sequel was even worse.

I never saw it. I think that had a tagline too … not as memorable though!

“Which one of you a**holes is the gay?”

I can’t get this line out of my head! It’s so dramatic and dumb. I’d really love to write a screenplay and lampoon this person. It’s so campy, cartoonish. I’m betting there is more there to Jeff LeTourneau. I mean, he is from Orange County. I wonder if Google will turn up anything …

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — June 16, 2017 @ 9:26 pm - June 16, 2017

7. Sean L> I just looked back at the thread and see that I was also mostly responding because a certain 200-lb benching (drool), two-fisted Martini-loving commenter called me out by (my fave portmanteau) “name.”

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — June 16, 2017 @ 9:32 pm - June 16, 2017

8. I don’t care to belong to any club that will have me as a member”.
    – Julius Henry Marx (October 2, 1890 – August 19, 1977) American Philosopher

Comment by Ted B. (Charging Rhino) — June 17, 2017 @ 3:42 am - June 17, 2017

9. I recall the case of one Johann Hari, a writer for the Independent who resigned after allegations of plagiarism and made pejorative edits to the Wikipedia pages of journalists who reported on the story.

Comment by Sean L — June 17, 2017 @ 7:14 am - June 17, 2017

10. I thought this was the job of the Sharia wing of the party.

Comment by BigJ — June 17, 2017 @ 7:48 am - June 17, 2017

11. Carl DeMaio ran for mayor of San Diego in 2012. IIRC he was “Bernie Sandered” by the SD Democratic Club and others.

Oh, and he lost to Bob Filner. How’d that work out?

Comment by Niall — June 17, 2017 @ 9:43 am - June 17, 2017

12. There are factions within the Left looking to take it back from the morons looking down their noses at us all. That is one big fat reason why the mainstream media and global corporates are nervous. Oh, and the academic establishment too. Just like the big banks needed a bailout after f*cking over stupids with 0% down BS, these established moral-high-grounders will want their ransom, if they are exposed.

That is my reason for not cutting anyone any slack in the area of PC niceties. F*ck them. They pretend to be nice while stepping over everyone else on their way up.

Comment by RGB — June 17, 2017 @ 11:23 am - June 17, 2017

13. Had a similar experience marching as PLAGAL in a Right to Life march. It was like a shockwave through the counter picketers, “there’s GAYS with them!”

Comment by karen — June 17, 2017 @ 11:40 am - June 17, 2017

14. Hari once remarked that homosexual men have a natural inclination to fascism. Whatever else he may be, I think stories like this prove that he’s on to something.

It’s the snappy uniforms and tall leather boots.

Comment by Ted B. (Charging Rhino) — June 17, 2017 @ 12:04 pm - June 17, 2017

15. 1.“Which one of you a**holes is the gay?”

I am Spartacus