Heh

Posted by V the K at 11:36 pm - June 17, 2017.
Filed under: Identity Politics

7 Comments »

1. Black people and gay people are not allowed to identify as anything other than their race or sexual orientation. I wonder if she would want to be thought of as a “black lesbian” or as a “good cop.”

FWIW, I have been referring to her as a brave police officer.

Comment by Tom — June 18, 2017 @ 11:08 am - June 18, 2017

2. The Constantly Confused Progressive is all about labels and “behavior” boxes.

Comment by tnnsne1 — June 18, 2017 @ 11:32 am - June 18, 2017

3. Spicer wins twitter for the day.

I’m sure he must’ve seen my earlier comment.

Comment by KCRob — June 18, 2017 @ 1:52 pm - June 18, 2017

4. I take it back – not the real Sean Spicer but still a good tweet,

Comment by KCRob — June 18, 2017 @ 1:53 pm - June 18, 2017

5. If you spend any time reading Twitchy, he appears there a lot, because he has a razor sharp wit.

Comment by Craig Smith — June 18, 2017 @ 4:24 pm - June 18, 2017

6. Yeah, he and Iowahawk are both on the list of people I can’t stand because they’re funnier than me.

Comment by V the K — June 18, 2017 @ 4:40 pm - June 18, 2017

7. He/She/Xe/Zir/It was also responsible for the Not Josh Earnest account on Twitter as well, but it wasn’t nearly as funny. Part of the humor results from the fact that a lot of people don’t realize it’s not a parody account and then attempt to take him on over his hot takes (usually in the vein of it being inappropriate for a person of his position). It’s particularly amusing when the verified users respond without noticing that the person they’re responding to isn’t also a verified user and therefore might not be real.

Comment by RSG — June 19, 2017 @ 7:59 am - June 19, 2017

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI

**Note: Your first comment will be held for moderation. Avoid profanity, avoid personal attacks on fellow commenters, and avoid complaining about personal attacks (even on you). Feel free to disagree with anyone, but focus on their ideas; give us the information that you think they overlooked.**

Live preview of comment