OK, Naturally My Next Question…

What exactly would be enough?

According to their website: The complete transformation of society into a Queer Activist Utopia.

1. The destruction of Western Civilization and the consequent rebuilding into the Marxist Utopia. That has been their goal all along.

Comment by Juan — June 17, 2017 @ 9:36 am - June 17, 2017

2. “equality is not enough” how Marxist of them. are these people really gay or are they leftists posing as homosexuals to con homosexuals into supporting their political agenda?

Comment by salg — June 17, 2017 @ 9:37 am - June 17, 2017

3. Well F**K. I thought, and since I was taught as a little kid 55 years ago, that they’re just everybody else, except for one thing. And I left it like that. This here, is just wrong, and the very thing that gets the reaction to their issues that they don’t appreciate. So, in reality, who is attacking whom?

Comment by Sarthurk — June 17, 2017 @ 10:16 am - June 17, 2017

4. I could see years ago that “equality” (whatever that is) wasn’t a goal which would satisfy the Activist ideal.

But until now I never saw the supremacist vision stated so overtly.

Comment by tom swift — June 17, 2017 @ 10:19 am - June 17, 2017

5. These people really don’t understand how “Darwinism” works. Eventually, they’ll push the wrong person too far and then they will no longer exist. Always happens to arrogant simpletons. I guess mental illness does that to you.

Comment by Robin — June 17, 2017 @ 10:32 am - June 17, 2017

6. Reminds me of going to my first gay pride event in probably 1989 or 1990 as a right-leaning young man and being unprepared for all the marxist, socialist, anti-capitalist, and anti-Republican propaganda. I soon realized that the gay rights movement wasn’t so much about gay rights as it was about advancing marxism.

Comment by Conservative Guy — June 17, 2017 @ 10:45 am - June 17, 2017

7. Give them all $5 fares on United Airlines, but make them fly.

Comment by Heliotrope — June 17, 2017 @ 10:50 am - June 17, 2017

8. I said this after the California Supreme Court ruled in favor of Proposition 8, saying that it did nothing but reserve the title “married” for heterosexuals; in all other respects same-sex couples had the exact same rights and privileges under California Law.

Gay Activists protested the ruling. Somehow, equality wasn’t enough.

I concluded what they wanted was equivalency. They wanted society to look at John and Steve and their two adopted children with exactly the same eye as Ma and Pa Kettle and their gaggle of kids.

Except, they aren’t the same at all. But they wanted society to see them as equivalent.

I still predict that they will demand that some governmental board be assigned to assure that same-sex couples are looked at exactly the same as heterosexual couples when it comes to adoption, regardless of the desires of the child or the fact that they will be missing either a father or a mother.

Comment by Craig Smith — June 17, 2017 @ 11:17 am - June 17, 2017

9. Venezuela is one of those places where Marxists have decided that democracy is no longer valid. Hahahaha. Equality is not enough. Indeed.

Show no mercy for these people and call ’em out every time. If they don’t understand why we’re being so “mean,” it ain’t your responsibility to explain. Remember: You can’t fix stupid, esp people who think with their feelz.

Comment by RGB — June 17, 2017 @ 11:28 am - June 17, 2017

10. They are Constantly Confused Progressives. They have so little real-life in their lives they resort to this crap.

It has been apparent for the better part of two decades, the goal is not “equal”, the goal is “special”.

The Constantly Confused Progressive taught by the progressive educational system that “average” and “equal” are very, very bad words. I am an average guy, living an average life and averagely happy. Isn’t that the goal?

Comment by TnnsNe1 — June 17, 2017 @ 11:40 am - June 17, 2017

11. I read their little mission statement.. They don’t understand that any minority is going to be located in “the margins”. The mentally ill are never going to be considered equal to the majority of the population. Hence their attempt to define themselves as something other than a minority attempting to dictate to the majority.

Comment by Hanover — June 17, 2017 @ 11:50 am - June 17, 2017

12. “Equality if not enough,” translates to “We will beat you up, put you in prison, and kill you if you don’t follow our Communist beliefs.”

Comment by davinci38 — June 17, 2017 @ 12:45 pm - June 17, 2017

13. What’s with the Nazi concentration camp pink triangles and what does it have to do with equality?

Comment by The Poetry Man — June 17, 2017 @ 12:57 pm - June 17, 2017

14. #13, The Poetry Man, I’m not sure why they’ve resurrected the now obscure pink triangle, which was popular to use in the late 70s & early 80s when there was legitimate protest & a legitimate agenda by a Gay Community that wasn’t duped or allied with the Dem Media & Democratic Party as the Alphabet Gays are now. I can only guess that some counselor or teacher who’s my age or so is pulling their strings & in charge of their little, irrational agenda.

Comment by Hanover — June 17, 2017 @ 1:48 pm - June 17, 2017

15. Equality is not enough so let’s keep pushing until we get the backlash we really want so we can reclaim our victimhood for real. I was around in the 70’s when this really started and was cautiously optimistic about all the “progress” but I was even then telling many people I knew that some of the resenters (activists) will never be happy. They will keep on till we get the push back and it won’t be pretty. I could be wrong however, because as Clint Eastwood said, “we’re all a bunch of p…. kitties now.”

Comment by Rex — June 17, 2017 @ 1:49 pm - June 17, 2017

16. My sympathy for these people is draining away quickly. I no longer see them as people suffering from a psychological delusion that is, no doubt, a difficult burden to carry.

Now I seem them as people with an unhealthy demand that other people kowtow and worship them – or else. Their self-esteem depends on others (see grade school participation trophies), not their contributions to society.

I’ve long wondered what might become of a people that have it too easy. We’re seeing the answer.

Comment by KCRob — June 17, 2017 @ 6:26 pm - June 17, 2017

17. I guess I read this a different way. After seeing how the black community won themselves actual PREFERENCES and believe they are on their way to collecting reparations, I figured the gay community wanted to get theselves on that same train.

Comment by Henry — June 19, 2017 @ 1:54 pm - June 19, 2017