Climate of Hate – roundup

Much of this is from Breitbart; they do a great job of covering it. But I added a few other things.

For dessert:

1. Alex and Mike

Comment by rusty — June 19, 2017 @ 1:37 pm - June 19, 2017

2. I understand how all of these violent incidents and rhetoric from the left are bad, but you know, right-wingers interrupted a play. So, like, both sides are equally bad, you know.

Comment by V the K — June 19, 2017 @ 2:02 pm - June 19, 2017

3. #2, haha, no it is way wicked worse because right-wingers all “thought” about doing way wicked worse stuff. Plus, Trump made Progressives become violent thugs.

Comment by TnnsNe1 — June 19, 2017 @ 2:50 pm - June 19, 2017

4. Elizabeth Warren needs a good beat down from a man.

Comment by James — June 19, 2017 @ 3:02 pm - June 19, 2017

5. No doubt Scott Pelley’s Amazon Prime acct. is waiting for a delivery of Kevlar.

Comment by Ignatius — June 19, 2017 @ 4:06 pm - June 19, 2017

6. @ 4, I’ll do it with whips and chains, S & M style

Comment by Pawfurbehr — June 19, 2017 @ 5:05 pm - June 19, 2017

7. “socialists are looters” why do you think they are always banning the ten commandments? it’s pretty hard to be a socialist if you can’t covet thy neighbor’s goods.

Comment by salg — June 19, 2017 @ 5:30 pm - June 19, 2017

8. This isn’t related to the post, but a general question: I’m relatively new to the gay conservative scene, so where do you all go for pop culture, arts, and lifestyle news? There’s no shortage of conservative political sites I frequent, but when I need something besides politics, I don’t know where to go. Every movie review turns into a Marxist-feminist lecture. An article about wine descends into an anti-colonialism screed. I don’t need it to be conservative per se, but I also don’t want it to assume I’m part of the “resistance.” Where do you go?

Comment by arik — June 19, 2017 @ 9:45 pm - June 19, 2017

9. Socialists are people who never read the story of the golden goose when they were children or were too stupid to get the point. If you kill the goose you don’t get the eggs! That’s why every socialist/communist regime must ultimately fail.

Comment by Rex — June 20, 2017 @ 9:43 am - June 20, 2017