Just to follow up on part 1 about CNN openly staging a fake protest that they’d wanted, here’s a nifty list.
Like all such lists, it suffers from being anecdotal and agenda-driven. And (in this case) badly mis-titled. Some (hi rusty 😉 ) won’t like it that the list comes from Cernovich.
But I’m interested in what’s in it. I have seen most of these instances myself, at one time or another. I think it’s silly to trust CNN. If people ask me why, here are some of the examples I’d point to.
- The time CNN warned that it’s somehow illegal for ordinary citizens to look at the leaked DNC and Podesta emails. (It isn’t. So, look all you want.)
- The time they had a camera man pose as a random guy on the street and broadcast his pro-Hillary rant.
- The time CNN lied that Loretta Lynch had “recused herself” from any decisions on the Clinton e-mail investigation. (She didn’t. She should have.)
- The time(s) CNN spread the fake “Hands Up, Don’t Shoot” meme. (Shot of an entire CNN panel doing it.)
- The time CNN, broadcasting from a studio with blue screen and fake wind, pretended it was on-location in the Gulf War.
- The time CNN claimed that Muslim terrorist bombings in Europe are done by “false flag” right-wingers.
- The time Jake Tapper told a Navy Seal he was interviewing, that his all buddies had died for nothing.
- The time CNN let a guest claim that “rogue cops shoot black people for sport”.
- The time a CNN anchor expressed joy at Sarah Palin’s children being assaulted.
- The times that CNN edited #BlackLivesMatter activists, who were calling for rage and violence, to make it appear as if they were somehow peaceful.
- The time a CNN anchor praised a cop-killer as “brave and courageous”.
- The time CNN had 2 reporters in the same parking lot in Phoenix and faked it, split-screen, to pretend they were in different locations.
- The time they did a voter focus group and openly stated the precise words that they wanted a certain voter to say next.
- The many times CNN cut a guest’s satellite feed if they strayed too far from CNN’s preferred narrative.
- The guy they cut for mentioning Jesus.
- The time they cut Bernie Sanders after he jokingly referred to CNN as Fake News.
- The time they cut a guest for mentioning Wikileaks.
- The time they cut a reporter who started talking about Hillary’s negatives or “vulnerabilities”.
- The way that, when CNN cuts a guest who strayed too far from their preferred narrative, they pretend it’s somehow accidental.
The list is incomplete of course. It didn’t even get around to some stuff like:
- CNN’s Fake War Propaganda, like Bana Alabed.
- Their brazen shifts in tone for partisan reasons.
- Their eagerness to report anti-Trump leaks, even when said leaks are anonymously sourced and, well, WRONG.
- Their frequent reporting of fake/hoaxed hate crimes.
- CNN’s endless Fake News in 2016 about “Hillary is ahead in the polls” and “Hillary is a lock to win the election”.
And more that I could probably find, if I searched GP archives.