Look at all the pride, equality, peace, you guys

Posted by V the K at 4:15 pm - June 25, 2017.
Filed under: Gay Culture

These have been posted throughout the NYC subway system for Pride Month, apparently. I think the message is, “Do As We Say or Burn in Hell.” The Westboros should sue for trademark infringement. They probably will.

BTW: In Chicago, the LGBT Pride organizers banned the display of Jewish pride flags.  You see, they didn’t want to offend the Mohammedans who want to kill them by appearing friendly with the Jews, who support them. Because stupid.

After the jump, more Pride-related hate and stupidity:

1. Methinks they are mistaking pride for arrogance.

Comment by Craig Smith — June 25, 2017 @ 5:22 pm - June 25, 2017

2. There is no pride in stupid.

Comment by tnnsne1 — June 25, 2017 @ 5:26 pm - June 25, 2017

3. I really wish Sally Kohn, Rachel Maddow et al would just take a nice week-long vacay to Mecca, Iran, or maybe Pakistan. They seem to love that culture so much, so maybe they should lead a big gay tour and experience it for themselves.

Comment by Lewis — June 25, 2017 @ 8:05 pm - June 25, 2017

4. This is all the more reason why I skip out on Pride

Comment by Pawfurbehr — June 25, 2017 @ 8:59 pm - June 25, 2017

5. Pawfurbehr, as a Conservative-leaning Christian, I know I’m not welcome at Pride events and I don’t particularly care. I just wish the left-wing activist would respect spaces where their presence isn’t appreciated.

Comment by V the K — June 25, 2017 @ 9:13 pm - June 25, 2017

6. Finally, the Red Pill philosophy for gay men

Comment by James — June 25, 2017 @ 9:38 pm - June 25, 2017

7. Is the sign

1. Declarative – there are no proscribed behaviors here.

2. Aspirational – We hope there isn’t bad behaviot.

3. Coercive – there will not be thoughts offensive to the State.

A ‘holiday’ for an entire month? If they’d move it to August they could be French.

Comment by Blair Ivey — June 26, 2017 @ 12:37 pm - June 26, 2017