We’re the Bad Kind of Gays

Posted by V the K at 8:42 pm - June 28, 2017.
Filed under: Gay Culture

Slate goes after gay people who are off the liberal-democrat plantation.

The community is already divided, and everyone under the LGBTQ umbrella doesn’t belong in the same political tent. There are gays who would rather cheer on cops and corporations than support their fellow queers in valid protest. There are gays who would rather safeguard their billion-dollar fortunes and embrace an admitted sexual predator (they mean Milo Y) than pick up the mantle of LGBTQ equality. There are gays who feel more affinity with straight, homophobic racists than with other gays.

We’re bad because we don’t fall in line behind the Democrat banner; unlike the good gays like Larry Brinkin, Terry Bean, and Ed Murray.

1. Sexual predator? I have never met a Progressive gay man that wasn’t obsessed with sex. Just look at the Progressive gay pride parades.

Sexual predator? Were they referring to Bill Clinton?

Comment by TnnsNe1 — June 28, 2017 @ 9:27 pm - June 28, 2017

2. Slate is bat shit crazy!

Comment by James — June 28, 2017 @ 9:36 pm - June 28, 2017

3. Yes, I would rather cheer on the cops. Because the alternative is the anarchistic fascists of Black Lives Matter and Antifa, and I’ll be damned if I’m going applaud those rabid dogs.

Besides, cops have uniforms and handcuffs. What’s not to love? 😉

Comment by Sean L — June 28, 2017 @ 9:36 pm - June 28, 2017

4. From the article:

“His [Peter Thiel’s] fame stems directly from his sexuality.”

Really, Slate…REALLY??

Comment by Craig Smith — June 28, 2017 @ 9:46 pm - June 28, 2017

5. Arguably, I’ve always thought initially Slate was created in part to rope in the Lib Acronym Gays who loved it from its inception. I seriously doubt if Thiel identifies himself as part of a group that includes people who are confused about their sex. I certainly do not. I’m not a Lib & I’m not stupid.

Comment by Hanover — June 28, 2017 @ 10:45 pm - June 28, 2017

6. I’m glad to be on the “bad” side.

Ever notice how left-wing gays, pedophilia (or at least refusing to condemn it) and Islamism (or at least refusing to condemn it) somehow go together?

Comment by ILoveCapitalism — June 29, 2017 @ 2:03 am - June 29, 2017

7. It has been proven time and again that Milo is NOT Alt-Right and when taken in context, most of the phrases/events that were referenced regarding he and the other gentleman were taken out of context and used to fit the “liberal talking points.” They are so good at manipulating words and actions to fit their agenda, knowing full well that they are doing so. They are doing this to change historical narratives as well now. They will not be happy until all reality and all history fit what they believe to be true, accurate, and applicable to their own existence and those who agree with them.

Comment by TAD — June 29, 2017 @ 2:14 am - June 29, 2017

8. “Please accept my resignation. I don’t care to belong to any club that will have me as a member”.
    Julius Henry Marx (2 October 1890 – 19 August 1977), American Philosopher

To which I would add, “…And the horse you rode in on!”

Re: This year’s Pride Parade coverage. Would you really want to be associated with THAT?? Annually I make sure that I’m conspicuously home-and-about that weekend so no-one mistakenly assumes I attended one.**shudder**

Comment by Ted B. (Charging Rhino) — June 29, 2017 @ 3:03 am - June 29, 2017

9. Why are they saying that Milo is a sexual predator? Because of the (ill-conceived) jokes regarding his own molestation as a child? Or is there something I’ve missed?

Comment by Sean L — June 29, 2017 @ 6:15 am - June 29, 2017

10. I thought they were talking about Lena Dunham…

Comment by The_Livewire — June 29, 2017 @ 7:52 am - June 29, 2017

11. I’m gonna just sit over here with my billion-dollar fortune and be more than happy not to participate in that crazy culture.

Actually, just returned from our first weekend in Key West and saw first-hand how disconnected I am from that culture. The guys we talked to at one gay bar we stopped into were completely stunned that we were staying at a ‘straight’ hotel. Oh… the horror!!!!

#eyeroll#

Comment by COFlyerCLE — June 29, 2017 @ 7:56 am - June 29, 2017

12. @ 12, Straight hotels are usually cheaper

Comment by James — June 29, 2017 @ 8:13 am - June 29, 2017

13. Meant # 11

Comment by James — June 29, 2017 @ 8:14 am - June 29, 2017

14. The making into villians is so that Conservative gays can now be harassed, beaten, killed with the Leftists saying they are righteous for doing so. Next the Left will demand patches be worn on Conservative gays clothes so they can be recognized and treated accordingly. (The Left always seems to use the Nazi play book for inspiration).

I think the number of gays waking up post the Florida terrorist attack (when Hillary was hanging out with terrorist dad) is hitting a tipping point where the plantation gates may be thrown open. I hope this BS by Slate wakes more people up.

It is similar to how the Left treats Conservative Blacks – deliberately abusing them into silence all while saying the harassment isnt racist because the Conservatives “deserve” it.

Comment by Sandra — June 29, 2017 @ 8:55 am - June 29, 2017

15. If they are so equal, why is “L” four letters ahead of “Q”?

If they were really equal, they would randomize the order and then let each letter take turns being first.

Comment by Professor Hale — June 29, 2017 @ 10:08 am - June 29, 2017

16. Right. I confirm. I’m precisely that “straight [white] homophobic racist [male]” conservative/true libertarian/classical liberal who couldn’t care less about what people do in their bedrooms or eat, drink, or smoke —

— but despise commies and other leftist cretins so much, that he cannot help to check regularly how they are being made a laughing stock by one of the best independent sources of true american thought online.

I’m so homophobic, so racist — so french (unexpectedly, I guess).

Comment by Cyril — June 29, 2017 @ 11:01 am - June 29, 2017

17. @15 – Haha, good one! I remember it used to be GLB, and actually before that, simply the Gay & Lesbian Alliance. Then the L went ahead of the G, and it’s been weird ever since. I saw this mainly during the early 90’s in NJ. That’s about the time I quit. I just couldn’t handle the witches in charge. They just came in and took over everything.

Anyhow, the phrase “valid protest” is hilarious in that article.

Comment by RGB — June 29, 2017 @ 11:02 am - June 29, 2017

18. are there any people in the lgbtq community that are hetrophobic.

Comment by salg — June 29, 2017 @ 1:33 pm - June 29, 2017

19. On the other hand, they prefer a rapist, a persecutor of rape victims, and a bunch of animals who would throw them off roofs.

Comment by Manual Paleologos — June 29, 2017 @ 1:44 pm - June 29, 2017

20. “His [Peter Thiel’s] fame stems directly from his sexuality.”

billionaire silicon valley moguls LIVES MATTER

“3.Yes, I would rather cheer on the cops”

We are not yet at the point were cops protect criminals more than the innocent.

“pedophilia (or at least refusing to condemn it) and Islamism (or at least refusing to condemn it) somehow go together?”

It comes together in Bacha Bazi. Anderson Cooper reporting http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/dancingboys/

“12, Straight hotels are usually cheaper”

But they are not bathhouses pretending to be hotels.

Comment by Steve — June 29, 2017 @ 3:04 pm - June 29, 2017

21. “There are gays who feel more affinity with straight, homophobic racists than with other gays”

Copied from Milo’s former twitter account

Comment by Steve — June 29, 2017 @ 3:19 pm - June 29, 2017

22. @18, yes there are
    @21, Steve, Milo sounds like a red pill kind of guy

Comment by James — June 29, 2017 @ 10:09 pm - June 29, 2017

23. […] We’re the Bad Kind of Gays […]

Pingback by The Weekly Headlines – Br Andrew's Muses — July 2, 2017 @ 7:15 am - July 2, 2017